Safe Driving in Indiana

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I use turn signals and I wish those that don't (or won't) would.
Is the use of turn signals a safety issue? Yes. Are defensive driving practices necessary? Of course.
Now why would someone not respect other drivers? Driver etiquette. You know, common courtesy decency and respect.

"According to local news station WISH, a Republican state senator in Indiana has introduced a bill that appears to eliminate state requirements for drivers to use a turn signal."

"While there isn't a clear political motivation behind this bill, Republicans in states around the country have sought to alter motor vehicle rules for political reasons in recent years, including so-called "hit and kill" bills that limit a motorist's civil liability if they run into a protester unlawfully obstructing traffic."

Now, is this nothing more than political idiocy or that lazy drivers get a pass?

Is the use of turn signals a safety issue? Yes. Are defensive driving practices necessary? Of course.
Now why would someone not respect other drivers? Driver etiquette. You know, common courtesy decency and respect.

"According to local news station WISH, a Republican state senator in Indiana has introduced a bill that appears to eliminate state requirements for drivers to use a turn signal."

"While there isn't a clear political motivation behind this bill, Republicans in states around the country have sought to alter motor vehicle rules for political reasons in recent years, including so-called "hit and kill" bills that limit a motorist's civil liability if they run into a protester unlawfully obstructing traffic."

Now, is this nothing more than political idiocy or that lazy drivers get a pass?

I would be ,more concerned about the democrats making violent crimes lesser crimes and releasing them with no or low bail,,

Since you are blatantly trying to politicize stupidity, I figured you might want to address this idiocy as well.

Democrat Washington lawmakers file bill reducing penalties for drive-by shooters​

Washington lawmakers file bill reducing penalties for drive-by shooters

The linked article states that the bill only drops the 200 & 300 ft part. If you think about it, how do you really know when you activate your turn signal? How is that measured? Frankly, it also depends on traffic. I have seen cops turn without turn signals when no one is around.

That is exactly what it is you freak of a human. A political bill from a lawmaker.
Moron is you stupid fuck.
So you are more concerned about a turn signal than you are about putting drive by shooters in jail, is that what you are saying? And you base your concern by the party of the person who initiates the bill. You are a seriously stupid piece of work and your morals suck.

The linked article states that the bill only drops the 200 & 300 ft part. If you think about it, how do you really know when you activate your turn signal? How is that measured? Frankly, it also depends on traffic. I have seen cops turn without turn signals when no one is around.
I just want them to do it before they make the turn,,

In Indiana, it's illegal to block any public road or access to any public property.

However, I don't support limiting civil liability for drivers who hit protesters. Especially when they intentionally hit them, like so many on this very board say should happen. If you intentionally hit and kill a protester, you should have full civil liability and be charges with first degree murder and executed.

In Indiana, it's illegal to block any public road or access to any public property.

However, I don't support limiting civil liability for drivers who hit protesters. Especially when they intentionally hit them, like so many on this very board say should happen. If you intentionally hit and kill a protester, you should have full civil liability and be charges with first degree murder and executed.
if youre illegally blocking a road you arent a protester,, youre a target,,

But, you falsely presented it as a bill to eliminate having to use turn signals which it is not.
He's a typical democrat partisan hack. Any moronic bill a democrat brings is OK including one that gives reduced sentences to drive by shooters but if a republican puts out some useless stupid bill the world is coming to an end. Democrats--the party of murder--abortion, drive by shootings with no accountability, forced vaccinations and on and on.

He's a typical democrat partisan hack. Any moronic bill a democrat brings is OK including one that gives reduced sentences to drive by shooters but if a republican puts out some useless stupid bill the world is coming to an end. Democrats--the party of murder--abortion, drive by shootings with no accountability, forced vaccinations and on and on.
He apparently didn't even read the article in his own link.

Morals for you are way in the back behind that fat head of yours. All you want is a pissing match but you probably piss yourself often. Go to bed old man.
Don't talk to me about morals moron. You openly advocate for allowing thugs to murder without consequences. Deny that! You haven't been able to address it in this thread. Partisan hack.

Forum List

Back