Kamala Harris: Americans Should Get $2,000 PER MONTH Until Pandemic Is Over

4. authorized the stimulus checks, (new ones coming up later this month)
That’s a lie. He didn’t do shit except sign the legislation. Big deal maker. Big fake.

THEN he held up the checks to have new ones printed up with his name on them.

Wouldn't it be HONEST to eliminate POVERTY in America ??? This requires only one-eighth of what was spent on aggression against Iraq.

Or is maintaining POVERTY a part of the mentality of pro-Chinese Democratic Party elite ???

View attachment 373859
/—-/ 2K a month would keep me in rib eye steaks and craft beer.
Yep, you’d gladly accept it if it was offered to you. Republicans like to pretend they are manly and tough by claiming to not accept “handouts” but we already know they gladly accepted the $1200 and the extra $600 per week for any of them on unemployment.
/——/ welfare and food stamp are handouts, not tax rebates, you big dope
See they call this a “rebate” but in reality it has no future tax burden so your point is bullshit. You accepted welfare plain and simple. Be a man and admit it.

Irrelevant, most of our taxes should be handed back to us, of course we accept, even encourage that money to be given back to its rightful creator.

It should have been $2000.

As for Kamala's plan, now that does go way overboard. The problem is that you are not only giving us our money back, but in reality asking Americans to pay the way for a bunch of freeloaders such as yourself.
You use revenue funded government programs daily. Shut the fuck up. You need to either get off the grid or stop bitching about paying taxes.

False, I do not actively use any government services. Further you don't get to decide who gets to speak, welfare moocher.
Yes you do you stupid fuck. You drive on public roads. You allow snowplows to clear highways. If you have kids, they go to public school. If you need emergency services, you will call them. Oh and our military is the biggest government institution in the world.

Wouldn't it be HONEST to eliminate POVERTY in America ??? This requires only one-eighth of what was spent on aggression against Iraq.

Or is maintaining POVERTY a part of the mentality of pro-Chinese Democratic Party elite ???

View attachment 373859
Yep, you’d gladly accept it if it was offered to you. Republicans like to pretend they are manly and tough by claiming to not accept “handouts” but we already know they gladly accepted the $1200 and the extra $600 per week for any of them on unemployment.
See they call this a “rebate” but in reality it has no future tax burden so your point is bullshit. You accepted welfare plain and simple. Be a man and admit it.

Irrelevant, most of our taxes should be handed back to us, of course we accept, even encourage that money to be given back to its rightful creator.
You say this while you use government services EVERYDAY. So you’re a mooch no matter how you slice it.

I am fine with paying for the portion that I use. Even the part I don't use but is beneficial to society.

That does not include your welfare. You and your welfare are harmful to all.
Hey moron I’m not on welfare. Either way, something like food stamps takes up a dime of your paycheck. Not to mention that most of the people on food stamps are dependents and single parents.

$2000 a month for all Americans (or illegals) is not a "dime" of my paycheck you FUCKING IMBECILE. And cut the public education as well, clearly it is not working.

$2000 a month for all Americans means the average American having to pay $12 000 tax bill every year, just for this one piece of your endless welfare desires. And those who are more productive than the average... a lot more. Profoundly anti-American.

You are constantly screeching for more welfare and defending even this batshit plan.

View attachment 373859

You say this while you use government services EVERYDAY. So you’re a mooch no matter how you slice it.

I am fine with paying for the portion that I use. Even the part I don't use but is beneficial to society.

Hey moron I’m not on welfare. Either way, something like food stamps takes up a dime of your paycheck. Not to mention that most of the people on food stamps are dependents and single parents.

$2000 a month is not a "dime" of my paycheck you FUCKING IMBECILE. And cut the public education as well, clearly it is not working.

$2000 a month for all Americans means the average American having to pay $12 000 tax bill every year.

You are constantly screeching for more welfare.
Lol you keep talking about this 2000 a month like you wouldn’t accept it. Of course you would. You can pretend all you want that you wouldn’t but we both know you would.

View attachment 373859

As for Kamala's plan, now that does go way overboard. The problem is that you are not only giving us our money back, but in reality asking Americans to pay the way for a bunch of freeloaders such as yourself.
You use revenue funded government programs daily. Shut the fuck up. You need to either get off the grid or stop bitching about paying taxes.

False, I do not actively use any government services. Further you don't get to decide who gets to speak, welfare moocher.
Yes you do you stupid fuck. You drive on public roads. You allow snowplows to clear highways. If you have kids, they go to public school. If you need emergency services, you will call them. Oh and our military is the biggest government institution in the world.

So now you are saying that I am consuming services just by my mere existence. That is simply put not the case. Besides you mandated those services, so of course I get to have an opinion and speak my mind on all that.

What you refuse to understand in your comical lack of IQ is that I am not talking about plowing the snow out of a highway in a state I don't live. I am objecting to your stupid welfare mooching. Once we have gotten through this point, then we can discuss the other items if you so desire. Stick to the fucking thread.

Two thousand dollars is absolutely batshit insane amount, you would starve to death as food production cases if the Kamala plan was allowed to take place.

View attachment 373859

So now you are saying that I am consuming services just by my mere existence. That is simply put not the case. Besides you mandated those services, so of course I get to have an opinion and speak my mind on all that.

What you refuse to understand in your comical lack of IQ is that I am not talking about plowing the snow out of a highway in a state I don't live. I am objecting to your stupid welfare mooching. Once we have gotten through this point, then we can discuss the other items if you so desire. Stick to the fucking thread.
It doesn’t fucking matter if you oppose welfare for other people because You’re utilizing government services either way so you justifying getting your 1200 is bullshit. Duh.

1) Nope. It was just a restriction. thousands of Americans flew home in a panic. No one called him a racist. Stop parroting this lie.
2) No, he didn't. He restricted. And by then,(as with China) it was already too late.
3) Swell. How many COVID-19 patients or patients of any kind were housed on them? But hey, he got two photo ops.
4) Uhh. Congress authorized those. He signed them. That's how government works.
5) Space Force???
6) No he didn't. A vaccine was worked on from the moment this virus showed up..by countries other than us. We joined in progress.
7) Which were defective...an awesome help.
8) Which after 3 peer reviewed studies has shown not to help COVID-19. The CDC has withdrawn its emergency approval order.
9) Yeah, the state governors did that, all the while having to compete against other states for them.
10) Cuomo followed federal and state guidelines. A mistake for sure..but what guidance was coming out of the mensas in Trump's White House???
11) What?

Trump acted neither decisively or quickly. He tweeted, golfed, held pep rallies, and hung out at Mar_A-Lago until the adults had to step in on March 13th.
1. LIAR. he blocked travel from China, well before the Europeans did. (clueless Democrats called him a "racist" for doing that.

2. Another LIE. He blocked travel from Europe.

3. Enough patients to have gotten New York City's death rate to drop significantly. A major part of the death rate drop from April to now (17,000 to 1000)

4. That's what i said -he authorized then by signing them and was a major part in inititating them. AS he is now, while Pelosi is blocking the legislation with her non corona virus crap demands. as she admitted on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace.

5. Covid-19 TASK FORCE.

6. He got the NIH working on a vaccine. That is USA org, dum dum.

7. I wouldn;t waste my time looking at your leftist BS link, so I wont even ask.

8, FALSE. The peer reviewed studies have shown it to be EFFECTIVE. You are being brainwashed by leftist media lies.

9. Trump got it all going and kept it going.

10. Admit it . Cuomo fucked up big time.

11. You heard me - federal aid to hospitals,

View attachment 373859

$2000 a month is not a "dime" of my paycheck you FUCKING IMBECILE. And cut the public education as well, clearly it is not working.

$2000 a month for all Americans means the average American having to pay $12 000 tax bill every year.

Lol you keep talking about this 2000 a month like you wouldn’t accept it. Of course you would. You can pretend all you want that you wouldn’t but we both know you would.

Yes, I would accept my own money back if this insane plan of yours was enacted.

And? Your ultra low IQ seems to be unable to comprehend that if I oppose a program and it passes, I may still use AND oppose that program.

View attachment 373859

Yes, I would accept my own money back, if this insane plan of yours was enacted.

And? Your ultra low IQ seems to be unable to comprehend that if I oppose a program and it passes, I may still use AND oppose that program.
Lol justify what programs you don’t like all you want. You pay taxes. You then utilize basic government services like every other adult.

View attachment 373859

Yes, I would accept my own money back, if this insane plan of yours was enacted.

Lol justify what programs you don’t like all you want. You pay taxes. You then utilize basic government services like every other adult.

Which does not mean I don't get to oppose any government program, for any reason.

This welfare plan of yours is particularly moronic.

If you want to talk about those other services, and yes there are many moronic anti-American ones, open your OWN FUCKING THREAD. America is a nation of freedom and low taxes, deal with it or get the fuck out.

That’s a lie. He let 40,000 Chinese into the U.S.
THAT is a lie. The 40,000 people he let in, WERE AMERICANS (returning home), not Chinese. See. That's what happens when you watch CNN, MSNBC, PBS. ABC, NBC, CBS, instead of NewsMax, OAN Encore, the First, Fox News, the Blaze, America's Voice.

The reason I know that, is because I watch all of those networks, and I've seen that lie told many times on the leftist channels, and the truth told on the conservative ones.

American liberals - the most information-deprived people in America.
The virus doesn’t care what passport you hold, dumbfuck. Trump didn’t test or quarantine any of them!

Boy I would love to see you cite proof of any of these things that show Trump DIRECTLY tried to mitigate the crisis EARLY ON. I’m willing to bet most of this is complete bullshit. Either way, he wasted precious fucking time.

Hey guess what South Korea’s total cases are with a population of 50 million. I’ll tell you: 14,000. Total deaths? 300. Why? Because they aggressively tackled the outbreak. Trump on the other hand waited fucking weeks to do ANYTHING. He spent those weeks either calling it a democrat hoax or claiming it would just disappear.
WHAT "weeks" were those. Got dates ? Got anything specific other that your worthless hot air. If so , let's hear it.

Actually, the Trump administration was on top of the virus thing from THE FIRST DAY that they found out about it (when the Chinese finally revealed it). You either are lying, or you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I suspect the latter.

And if you are so ignorant about Trump mitigating the coronavirus early on, its because you are watching the fake news" stations.

View attachment 373859

It doesn’t fucking matter if you oppose welfare for other people because You’re utilizing government services either way so you justifying getting your 1200 is bullshit. Duh.
/——-/ I paid $35,000 in Federal and state taxes in 2019. Plus I paid $14,000 in property and school taxes last year. My youngest child graduated HS in 1998, but I still pay school taxes every year. And the taxes keep going up and up and up. So that $1,200 is just a tiny rebate.

View attachment 373859

/——-/ I paid $35,000 in Federal and state taxes in 2019. Plus I paid $14,000 in property and school taxes last year. My youngest child graduated HS in 1998, but I still pay school taxes every year. And the taxes keep going up and up and up. So that $1,200 is just a tiny rebate.

The amount of property and school taxes you clearly should pay in any land deemed as American is exactly zero.

The virus doesn’t care what passport you hold, dumbfuck. Trump didn’t test or quarantine any of them!
That is also also FALSE. The returning AMERICANS were all quarantined. I'm not surprised to hear this kind of FALSE BS coming from you. I know what
is happening. You watch leftist lying media. I do too.

Difference is, I balance it off with the First, OAN Encore, the Blaze, Fox News, America's Voice and NewsMax, and you don't. RIGHT ?

4. authorized the stimulus checks, (new ones coming up later this month)
That’s a lie. He didn’t do shit except sign the legislation. Big deal maker. Big fake.

THEN he held up the checks to have new ones printed up with his name on them.
You’re quoting a wingnut thread from US Messageboard? :lol:

Forum List

Back