Kamala Forgot to "Believe All Women" Now?

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Harris: 'I believe' Biden accusers

How ironic she becomes silent on the Groping Joe after becoming his running mate. Some corrupt bargaining going on as we speak with the swamp DNC....

InfatuatedImpossibleGar-max-1mb.gif

"I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.

This is going to be so entertaining watching these to fail lol

Harris could not knock out Biden during the debates. This was a guy who directed people to go to Joe 30220 for his website! A guy who complains about people clipping coupons on the stock market. Harris is smart, but she isn't going to be a factor in the election. She should have destroyed Biden with ease, which Trump is going to do very shortly. It is over folks. Trump is well on his way to a landslide victory.

Kamala not only forgot Joe was a pu$$y-grabbing pedophile, she forgot she accurately argued in the debates that Joe is a racist...

:p

Harris took Biden to task in a nationally televised debate over his past stances on mandatory busing for students as a means to desegregate schools....

Harris: 'I believe' Biden accusers

How ironic she becomes silent on the Groping Joe after becoming his running mate. Some corrupt bargaining going on as we speak with the swamp DNC....

InfatuatedImpossibleGar-max-1mb.gif

"I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it," Harris said at a presidential campaign event in Nevada.

The gift that keeps on giving. Them Dems are a crazy bunch.

The party of the pussy grabber.....you go with that.

When did he grab pussy? You people are going off video where Trump says he wants to grab pussy. Is wanting to grab pussy immoral? What about the party of jizzing on the blue dress of an intern?

Forum List

Back