Kamala Be Smokin Dat Rope

You know, I think this world would be a much better place if everyone would smoke a joint or eat a brownie once a week.

Yes. It DOES bring people joy. When I finally retired from the military, I did a whole bunch of research to figure out if it was as bad as what the Navy had told me. Well, after several months of checking out research from places like Harvard and the Royal British Medical Society, among others, and comparing it to what my DAPA training taught me in the military, I decided to try the ultimate experiment and try it for myself.

Been 420 friendly ever since. And remember.............pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot.

As far as what kills motivation? In my experience, it is alcohol that kills motivation more than cannabis. Granted, if you smoke an high grade Indica, it will make you want to go to sleep (that's why they call it In Da Couch). However.............a good quality Sativa actually will give you energy and get you motivated for stuff like mowing the lawn, walking the dog, or doing some other chore that you find mundane and boring.

And, another thing that makes marijuana much better than alcohol is that you can get stoned off your ass the night before, and wake up the next morning bright eyed and ready to go. If you drink too much the night before, you are basically worthless until around 11 or noon.

Grow up.

My take on booze and pot?

Pot is an ambition killer. I learned early on that if you had goals to accomplish for the day dont smoke weed or your ass will never leave the couch.

While drinking can do the same,it's not as bad and very few people who drink wake up to a shot of vodka unless they're already to far gone. While the wake and bake is pretty common with stoners.

Both affect our lives adversely but in different ways.
It's up to the individual to recognize those drawbacks and act accordingly.

I was always content not to have any substance in my system because I've always been a confident/self-reliant person for the most part. The mix of alcohol and THC were always my thing....never cared for reefer without a couple beers underneath it. If the reefer wasn't the usual ditch weed of the midwest 1960's, I'd get the yips from the desert red and gold varieties. So, knock back a couple bottles of Coors or half a bottle of Boones Farm apple wine, and then smoke some weed, drink some more when my throat got dry from explaining the universe to some little pit woofie. :lol:

My drug use was restricted to the times I wasn't out in the woods hunting or fishing.
Not including beer of course.

Been 420 friendly ever since. And remember.............pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot

Proper citation needs to be extended to...

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."—Freewheelin' Franklin

weed or beer? what do you guys prefer?

Weed with a decent dark roast coffee.

Why? Simple...............I can get stoned to the point of going to sleep the night before, and wake up the next day bright eyed and ready to go,.

If I drink to the point where I fall asleep? I am generally feeling like crap until around noon.

Matter of fact, I learned about the difference between how marijuana and alcohol compared to each other back in 1983. There were 2 guys in my shop who rarely drank, but would get stoned whenever they could off duty. We'd pull into port, and the rest of the crew would go out and get drunk, while Larry and Steve would go out, score some smoke, and get stoned. Larry and Steve were ready and raring to go at 7:30 am when work started. The rest of us who went out and got drunk were pretty much useless until after lunch.

And, that lesson was remembered when I started to smoke marijuana. If I have something important to do the next day and I have to be up early, I won't have any alcohol the night before, but I will smoke the hell out of my water pipe, and when I get up the next morning, a quick binger just to brighten my day and start it right.

Gasp! She smoked weed ! Oh the horror !!!!

Lol. Good for her . We have to many nerds in politics.

You're a nerd Timmy and I don't think we want our president stoned when she's dealing with the ragheads, or Kim Jung Dung, or Putin or.....Beto.....especially Beto.
Shitstain obama is a doper too. Both black. Both dopers. See the pattern?

Damn I thought I was a white irishman all my life,mmmm that explains my love of fried chicken.

So Kamala wasn't listening to Snoop (murderer) or Tupac (also a murderer) smoking dope "in college"....she was long graduated when they were first recording. So that means one of two things....she's a liar but then she's a commieRat so we knew that....or she was still smoking dope after college, admitted to the Bar, and smoking Willy Davis' joint. Caught "black-handed"....I never knew injuns to be thieves so I'm calling getting caught at something "black-handed" because blacks are notorious thieves.

So Kamala wasn't listening to Snoop (murderer) or Tupac (also a murderer) smoking dope "in college"....she was long graduated when they were first recording. So that means one of two things....she's a liar but then she's a commieRat so we knew that....or she was still smoking dope after college, admitted to the Bar, and smoking Willy Davis' joint. Caught "black-handed"....I never knew injuns to be thieves so I'm calling getting caught at something "black-handed" because blacks are notorious thieves.
Every poor bastard Kamala Harris locked up is cringing after learning she smoked pot while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dogg while she was running the DA's office. She slipped: The time frame has her getting high while on the job, not in college. It's time for a piss test.

When Tupac's and Snoop's first albums were out in the 1990s, Senator Kamala Harris was listening to Willie Brown postcoitally complain about how today's young knuckleheads all like this Yap Music, which is junk compared to Cab Calloway singing "Minnie the Moocher."

"she lied about smoking weed to sound cool, which is totally normal...if you're a 15 year old boy"

Trump is at 52% approval after an onslaught from the swamp and the media for over two years....we will not see any real serious democrats enter the race because they know beating a sitting president with access to AF1 and the bully pulpit and when he is above 45% approval is nearly impossible....in fact it is impossible....

Especially when you know that 52% figure is grossly one sided when they poll a 60% democrook group. Trump's support right now is probably much higher, and the people the media calls "The silent majority" (Americans they don't listen too) are probably going to sweep the DNC out every office possible in 2020.

I could be wrong, I still can't believe obozo won a second term even against Romney but in retrospect I'm glad it turned out that way.

Forum List

Back