K electric proudly conduct load shedding on Friday to Saturday dtd Jan 13-14, 17 last 30 hrs

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
K electric proudly conduct load shedding on Friday to Saturday dtd Jan 13-14, 17 which last more than 30 hrs SOLDIER BAZAR, Karachi

I want to inform the management and higher authority of K ELECTRIC we resident of SOLDIER BAZAR Karachi faced load shedding on Friday dated Jan 13, 17 since evening 6.30 pm and last more than 30 hrs, when we sleep around at 9.30 pm dtd Jan 14, 17 that time power did not restore and surrounding building got electricity since evening dtd Jan 14, 17.

More interesting to share on Sunday 11.15 am again k electric conduct load shedding which Last upto 7.45 pm, there is no rain on Sunday but K electric feel problem to conduct power supply without any fault, why K electric conducting load shedding for long hours does they give power supply to ANIMAL? This is very regretful and shameful act of K electric management and its negligence staff but who will punish or take immediate notice.

I request to K ELECTRIC CEO and their entire management what reason we face long hours due to rains, did questioned from your staff why delay in restoring the power supply in which only K ELECTRIC consumer suffered who responsible for this negligence and careless? Otherwise give DOUBLE bonus for this negligence and careless to all BLACK SHEEP staff of K electric.

I must say K electric provide very poor and careless service when a consumer facing load shedding than your innocent staff does not know in which area load shedding and only quality to waste the precious time and higher authority never question what reason their staff causing delay in restoring the power supply perhaps they are exempted from question?

Did you realized we spend around 30 hrs without power supply when I awake in morning 3.45 am on Sunday dated 15.01.2017 that time I saw our area power restore, In short I waste entire SATURDAY & Sunday credit goes to k electric for this negligence black sheep staff and its management too.

I request to GOD please do not send any more R A I N for Karachi citizen because the main facts that K electric face problem to continue / restore the power supply after rain, but surprise how in India power supply do not disturb during peak monsoon season but in Karachi small rainful causing many difficulties for its citizen.

It is a only good dream for Pakistani that K electric do not face problem to continue power supply during raining, I heard sound 4 to 5 times of PMT burst, it means defective PMT being used by K ELECTRIC that reason PMT often burst?

This long hours load shedding K electric conduct without fear on whose wish or instruction?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

What the hell are you talking about, Ms. Elektra? Dirty coal plants spewing mercury and lead to stunt our children's minds? Is that what Putin told you to say?

What the hell are you talking about, Ms. Elektra? Dirty coal plants spewing mercury and lead to stunt our children's minds? Is that what Putin told you to say?
You must use Coal to build Wind Turbines, if fact, we have had to increase Coal production to build the Wind Turbines. Yes, Old Crock has no problem polluting the Earth, that is because Old Crock is stupid. Old Crock advocates to build, build, and build some more. Each year Old Crock says we must build more, bigger Wind Turbines, and when those fail, Old Crock cries we only have to build them bigger. All that building takes Coal. You do not build Wind Turbines with clean energy. You build Wind Turbines with dirty Heavy Industry. Increased production utilizing Heavy Industry, forever is what Old Crock advocates.

Nice rant you blithering idiot.

You must use Coal to build Wind Turbines, if fact, we have had to increase Coal production to build the Wind Turbines. Yes, Old Crock has no problem polluting the Earth, that is because Old Crock is stupid. Old Crock advocates to build, build, and build some more. Each year Old Crock says we must build more, bigger Wind Turbines, and when those fail, Old Crock cries we only have to build them bigger. All that building takes Coal. You do not build Wind Turbines with clean energy. You build Wind Turbines with dirty Heavy Industry. Increased production utilizing Heavy Industry, forever is what Old Crock advocates.

Nice rant you blithering idiot.
fig4.jpg

Coal - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

From 2009 to present, the production of coal, and electrical production of coal has declined every year since 2009. So, the production of wind and solar has hardly increased the use of coal. Another stinky 'alternative fact' pulled out of Ms. Elektra's ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back