Zone1 Justin Trudeau Throws God, Christ Out Of Canada

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
‘Directives To Military Chaplains Urge Expunging God, Religion From Remembrance Day, Public Ceremonies’

Directives[from Liberal government] for military chaplains that “tell them to be respectful of spiritual diversity, employ ‘Gender Based Analysis’ and replace religious symbols like crosses and Stars of David with a generic chaplain’s crest could spell the death of the role in Canada’s Armed Forces.”

It most certainly will, and in time, apply to every aspect of Canadian society.

Government demand that society must respect the Liberal vision for post-modern Canada, inclusive of using immigration policy to justify an erasure of Christianity in public institutions. Additionally, the Feds commitment to LGBT politics puts an erasure of religious faith in Canada on steroids.

The director of chaplaincy services for the Royal Canadian Chaplaincy Service stated that “in public ceremonies the directive urges that there should be no mention of God or religion.”

We transition to another government with an animus toward religious faith:

“The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is officially atheist, and its members are not permitted to join any religion. In alignment with Leninist-Marxist Communism, Mao cracked down on religion to elevate his political status. Mao Zedong, a persecutor of religions, is now worshiped like a god.”

Something to warm the cockles of Justin Trudeau’s “heart?” Damn right it is. We have here a text-book prototype of communist revolutionary theory, inclusive of the decimation of religion, as well as fulfillment of a narcissist’s deepest dream.

Pure Justin Trudeau it is.

We're next.

‘Directives To Military Chaplains Urge Expunging God, Religion From Remembrance Day, Public Ceremonies’

Directives[from Liberal government] for military chaplains that “tell them to be respectful of spiritual diversity, employ ‘Gender Based Analysis’ and replace religious symbols like crosses and Stars of David with a generic chaplain’s crest could spell the death of the role in Canada’s Armed Forces.”

Government demand that society must respect the Liberal vision for post-modern Canada, inclusive of using immigration policy to justify an erasure of Christianity in public institutions. Additionally, the Feds commitment to LGBT politics puts an erasure of religious faith in Canada on steroids.

The director of chaplaincy services for the Royal Canadian Chaplaincy Service stated that “in public ceremonies the directive urges that there should be no mention of God or religion.”

“The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is officially atheist, and its members are not permitted to join any religion. In alignment with Leninist-Marxist Communism, Mao cracked down on religion to elevate his political status. Mao Zedong, a persecutor of religions, is now worshiped like a god.”

Something to warm the cockles of Justin Trudeau’s “heart?” Damn right it is. We have here a text-book prototype of communist revolutionary theory, inclusive of the decimation of religion, as well as fulfillment of a narcissist’s deepest dream.

We're next.
That's awesome for them!

I rather agree with the Chinese and Russians -----
If the Deep State has to have priority expansion regions it is better to destroy the US and Canada than destroy the more intelligent Europeans with their magnificent cultures -.

Blame Bloc Quebecois. They are bent on destroying Canada for their own purposes.

We're next.
Then god isn't all that powerful then, eh?

We're next.
I don't know where you get your info on religion in China but it is wrong.

If the Deep State has to have priority expansion regions it is better to destroy the US and Canada than destroy the more intelligent Europeans with their magnificent cultures -.
Ah. Destroy the Europeans' creations rather than the Europeans themselves.
A judgement of Solomon.

What closet are you talking about?

In spite of all the RWNJs here fantasizing about me I'm not gay and I've been loudly anti religion for decades.
Not talking about gay or religion, but your willingness for an authoritarian government
dictating religion or lack of religion.
Personally, I could care less what you believe or not believe with religion. I find it fascinating that
you are giddy when a government attempts to take it away. :eusa_whistle:

Not talking about gay or religion, but your willingness for an authoritarian government
Personally, I could care less what you believe or not believe with religion. I find it fascinating that
you are giddy when a government attempts to take it away. :eusa_whistle:
Religion isn't part of government. Do it on your own time.

Like the Ten Commandments in US government buildings? Yes, shameful.

Last edited:
LMAO, now the Brits only need to get a handle on dental healthcare.

Forum List

Back