Justice Roberts says what?

What will happen when the 2nd Impeachment Trial convenes?

• It will proceed as a democrat Kangaroo Court with Kamala presiding

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • It will be challenged for constitutionality and sent to the USSC for a decision

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly wants no part of Trump's impeachment trial (yahoo.com)

" Trump's trial is a bit of a constitutional oddity. On the one hand, it's a presidential impeachment, but on the other hand, the trial will take place after he leaves office, which is why there's a chance Roberts may have some wiggle room. "

Gee, what's Schumer going to do with his 'erection' now?

This impeachment is just like the asshole Democrats crying about security in DC.

It is nothing more than a diversion to keep the news off the fact that the Democrats stole the election.

It is something to feed the Useful Idiots. Useful idiots fall for it.

The impeachment trial process is to remove a sitting president.
Trump is no longer a sitting president, he's a private citizen.
Yes, this really could end up in front of the Supreme Court.

Anyone wonder why they didn't impeach Nixon once he resigned????
You folks are pathetic.......

Pathetic is the look on Nancys goons faces walking the article of impeachment to the Senate, and being redirected to the Dead Letter Office.
Show me where in the Constitution does it give the Chief Justice a choice??

I'll wait

Show me where he is required to appear for the impeachment for a non president.

Rump was still in office on January 13 --- when he was impeached.

Impeachment is a FACT. It's done. What lies ahead is the TRIAL of that impeachment. The article is not going to change after January 13; it's writ in stone. THAT is what gets tried, not anything after then. In an impeachment trial you're trying what happened in the PAST. Andrew Johnson having replaced Stanton with Grant. Bill Clinton having gotten a hummer. Doornail Rump having shaken down Ukraine. All events completed in the PAST, not the PRESENT.

Last edited:
Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly wants no part of Trump's impeachment trial (yahoo.com)

" Trump's trial is a bit of a constitutional oddity. On the one hand, it's a presidential impeachment, but on the other hand, the trial will take place after he leaves office, which is why there's a chance Roberts may have some wiggle room. "

Gee, what's Schumer going to do with his 'erection' now?

This impeachment is just like the asshole Democrats crying about security in DC.

It is nothing more than a diversion to keep the news off the fact that the Democrats stole the election.

It is something to feed the Useful Idiots. Useful idiots fall for it.

There is no such "news". Orange Crash hallucinations based on supreme butthurt do not count as "news".
They count as "the pathetic whining of a sore loser who can't accept reality".

If we are to accept these paranoid egocentric self-delusions as real then we must also conclude that George Washington's peeps took over airports, that the word would means its own opposite, that people really exist called "Tim Apple" and "Marilyn Lockheed", that thousands and thousands of people were dancing on rooftops, and that the Bronx is a very wonderful place in Germany because this orange Dumpster said all that shit too and never owned up to ANY of them either.

Last edited:

Pathetic is the look on Nancys goons faces walking the article of impeachment to the Senate, and being redirected to the Dead Letter Office.

I'll wait
He can dismiss it.

I'll wait

Impeachment is a FACT. It's done. What lies ahead is the TRIAL of that impeachment. The article is not going to change after January 13; it's writ in stone. THAT is what gets tried, not anything after then.
How can you have a trial to remove someone from office who is no longer in office?

I'll wait

Impeachment is a FACT. It's done. What lies ahead is the TRIAL of that impeachment. The article is not going to change after January 13; it's writ in stone. THAT is what gets tried, not anything after then. In an impeachment trial you're trying what happened in the PAST. Andrew Johnson having replaced Stanton with Grant. Bill Clinton having gotten a hummer. Doornail Rump having shaked down Ukraine. All events completed in the PAST, not the PRESENT.

Impeachment is a FACT. It's done.

Yes, it is.

the discussion is about Roberts not attending the Senate trial, because Trump has already been removed by the voters.

The Chief Justice only sits on impeachments of SITTING presidents.

According to the Constitution, the chief justice doesn't have a choice....

If there is an impeachment trial, he must preside over it
And if he doesent are you going to impeach the the chief justice too?
Here is why you goofy ass Trumpers are so pathetic...

On this very post you idiots go on and on about how Roberts is a Deep State traitor, blah blah - because he didn't do what you want him to do...

And yet, here you are saying "Wait you will see...Roberts is going to do exactly what I want him to do!!"

And when it doesn't happen....again.....due to Constitutional constraints......

Yall will revert right back to calling him RINOS, traitors, etc

I'll wait

Impeachment is a FACT. It's done. What lies ahead is the TRIAL of that impeachment. The article is not going to change after January 13; it's writ in stone. THAT is what gets tried, not anything after then. In an impeachment trial you're trying what happened in the PAST. Andrew Johnson having replaced Stanton with Grant. Bill Clinton having gotten a hummer. Doornail Rump having shaked down Ukraine. All events completed in the PAST, not the PRESENT.

Yes, it is.

the discussion is about Roberts not attending the Senate trial, because Trump has already been removed by the voters.

Uh HUH. If you could, y'know go ahead and show the class where the Constitution says that, that'd be great.

Of course, if the CJ doesn't do it, then the next Constitutional officer to do it would be either Kamala Harris or Patrick Leahy.

Whatever.... all this shit is what Rumpbots voted for. The chickens called, they said get the roost ready, they'll be here shortly.

On this very post you idiots go on and on about how Roberts is a Deep State traitor, blah blah - because he didn't do what you want him to do...

And yet, here you are saying "Wait you will see...Roberts is going to do exactly what I want him to do!!"

These jesters are like human revolving doors.

what makes it even funnier is -- Trumpers will also whine if Kamala Harris presided over the impeachment trial....

The constitution appointed the chief justice for the purpose of avoiding a conflict of interest......

But according the logic of you Trumpers -- if Trump is no longer president; there is no conflict of interest right?? It isn't like Kamala will be president if Trump is convicted or anything

It's not about what we want him to do. It's about how Roberts interprets the Constitution.

I'll wait

Yes, it is.

Uh HUH. If you could, y'know go ahead and show the class where the Constitution says that, that'd be great.

Of course, if the CJ doesn't do it, then the next Constitutional officer to do it would be either Kamala Harris or Patrick Leahy.

Whatever....
This is when Trumpers insist on "strict originalist" interpretation....

Since it doesn't refer to former presidents; then Roberts can use that to shield himself from being raked over the coals again by not doing what right wingers want him to do.....again....

So cool....Kamala Harris can preside............

I'll wait

Yes, it is.

Whatever.... all this shit is what Rumpbots voted for. The chickens called, they said get the roost ready, they'll be here shortly.
Oh yeah, put a Democrat as presiding judge. Good idea. How do you think that's gonna turn out?

It's not about what we want him to do. It's about how Roberts interprets the Constitution.
Yea, and he can easily say he shouldn't preside because Trump is no longer a sitting president....

I am sure you Trumpers are perfectly ok with Kamala presiding.....it plays in perfectly to your victim-hood fetish

I'll wait

Yes, it is.

Oh yeah, put a Democrat as presiding judge. Good idea. How do you think that's gonna turn out?
Ask the Constitution.......it doesn't specify what party the presiding official has to belong to......you don't want the Chief Justice to do it, then the next in line is the VP

I'll wait

Yes, it is.

according to who?

Yea, and he can easily say he shouldn't preside because Trump is no longer a sitting president....

I am sure you Trumpers are perfectly ok with Kamala presiding.....it plays in perfectly to your victim-hood fetish
Nope. She isn't going to preside over a trial of Trump. What are you smoking?

I'll wait

Yes, it is.

Ask the Constitution.......it doesn't specify what party the presiding official has to belong to......you don't want the Chief Justice to do it, then the next in line is the VP
Where does the Constitution say that?

Nope. She isn't going to preside over a trial of Trump. What are you smoking?
Why not??

Trump being convicted wouldn't result in Kamala being president...

That was the conflict of interest the framers were talking about...

Arent you a bit lost Biff?

no black criminal has been shot while resisting arrest on this thread

but in any case I expect that Roberts will do what his masters in the Deep State order him to do

Forum List

Back