Today is the birthday of Elijah Muhammad (Louis Farrakhan's predecessor as Nation of Islam leader.) Video saying that the Chicago Police Department guarded the racist leader (Elijah Muhammad) after the murder of Malcolm X:

...this is another copy of the video from post number 1 showing the confession of Mr. Hayer, if anyone was unable to access the video due to technical difficulties...:

Farrakhan saying that Mr. X's (Malcolm X's) murder is NOT the business of all Blacks, though Mr. X worked to serve all Blacks...imagine Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s murderer telling all Blacks that Dr. King's murder in none of their business...:

Any black boys dumb enough to take us on, three words. Do...the...math. Or at least have some smart white man explain the numerical reality to you. All you gotta do is axe one.

Documentary about former Nation of Islam member, Leon Ameer who was brutally beaten in BOSTON (again, the area under the control of Farrakhan at the time) and who was killed after disclosing information that he knew who participated in the Malcolm X murder:

...Minister Malcolm X commenting on the "criminal operations" of the Nation of Islam...and the criminal Talmagde X Hayer along with other criminal Nation of Islam members did murder him...:

Any black boys dumb enough to take us on, three words. Do...the...math. Or at least have some smart white man explain the numerical reality to you. All you gotta do is axe one.
They can't even hold a pistol correctly, choosing instead to hold it sideways and "gansta style". I could hit 6 targets with any of my single action revolvers before they hit one shooting that way. Completely ridiculous.

They can't even hold a pistol correctly, choosing instead to hold it sideways and "gansta style". I could hit 6 targets with any of my single action revolvers before they hit one shooting that way. Completely ridiculous.

Maybe they could get some lessons from Malcolm X's paroled murderer, Mr. Hayer...he's been on parole since 2010 after confessing to the murder (if you didn't read that post in which that was said)...

Forum List

Back