"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

140 officers were injured that day.
wooooohooooooooooo--you people MAJOR FK UP!!!!
I thought the police were the bad guys?????!!!!!!
so NOW, they are the good guys!!!!!!!!!!??
MAKE UP YOUR MINDS

It’s not hard to find convictions for these guys.

OMG!! two people got convicted after 4 billion in damages,,,

a cpl of busy little fucks,,

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

MPD fully activates department ahead of planned 'Justice for J6' protest on Sept. 18

"Capitol Police officers said they began to hear discussions within the department about the gathering in early August.

"The developments, and a renewed sense of trepidation, came shortly after the USCP removed the final section of fencing surrounding the Capitol on July 10.

"'Here we go again,' an officer said, describing mixed feelings of hearing the news"

No word yet on whether Trump will show up
maxresdefault.jpg

Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam? (Published 2018)

I’ve never excused anyone who committed a violent crime against an officer.
what?????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??!?
..you people have been denigrating the police for the past 8 years!!!!!!!!! for DEFENDING themselves!!!!!!!!!
..and now, a cop MURDERS someone--and you HONOR them!!

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Will it be as big as American Spring?

There are no insurrectionist jailed.

Damn you Marxist Government Cultist are gullible.

Forum List

Back