Justice Department sues Texas over restrictive abortion law

I thought Boy Scouts were Girl Scouts now. Since girls need to feel entitled to take over everything these days.

Biden and Pelosi's faggot pedo judges will probably make the Scouts offer a Tranny Merit Badge for those kids whose parents make them freaks as part of their bankruptcy settlements.

Garland is not a supreme Court Justice because of Republican trickery and deceit. They are all about lies now, so far from the truth that don't even understand what it is anymore and why it's important to the future of the United States.
They had the RIGHT not to hear him. Look it up. They already APPROVED two dirty Liberals that Osama put up.

Insane-ism for today.
I take it that you don't accept the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law. The reason for the standing doctrine is to keep people from inserting themselves in someone else's business without having any personal interest in it. Would you like to be sued by some stranger over something that is of no concern of their's, even if this stranger doesn't even live in your state?

It's pretty cowardly and irresponsible to pass a law that sets up an enforcement scheme that avoids or seeks to avoid lawsuits when the state government is ultimately responsible. The Texas officials are grossly irresponsible but they seem to be a bunch of low-lifes in the first place, probably drunks and such.

I take it that you don't accept the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law. The reason for the standing doctrine is to keep people from inserting themselves in someone else's business without having any personal interest in it.
According to the law - the constitution is silent on this - standing can be granted by law, as is the case here.

According to the law - the constitution is silent on this - standing can be granted by law, as is the case here.

There is no legitimate reason to grant standing here. There is no compelling government interest present. Abortion is an issue that depends on an individual's personal religious/ideological beliefs. This has absolutely nothing to do with the government.

lol the fact that you had to throw in a shot like 'sky fairies' shows you're terrified of them. They seem on the verge of taking away your right to mass human sacrifices your cult demands.
Easter bunny's teeth are terrifying.

I take it that you don't accept the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law. The reason for the standing doctrine is to keep people from inserting themselves in someone else's business without having any personal interest in it. Would you like to be sued by some stranger over something that is of no concern of their's, even if this stranger doesn't even live in your state?

It's pretty cowardly and irresponsible to pass a law that sets up an enforcement scheme that avoids or seeks to avoid lawsuits when the state government is ultimately responsible. The Texas officials are grossly irresponsible but they seem to be a bunch of low-lifes in the first place, probably drunks and such.

Are you seriously trying to claim you and your fellow commies and deviants 'respect Constitutional Law N Stuff' ???

lol now it's a full on comedy thread for sure .

Are you seriously trying to claim you and your fellow commies and deviants 'respect Constitutional Law N Stuff' ???

lol now it's a full on comedy thread for sure .

Who is "commie" or a "deviant"? I was channel-surfing and found some guy on Fox named Levin, with some poster behind him that seemed to be a book titled "American Marxism." Is this where you get this stuff?

I notice that your comment contains no substance. How much have you studied the Constitution?

If that logic stands. Every victim of gun violence has standing against gun manufacturers. All blue state governors should pass equal laws in those states.
Why would that logic pass off culpability for misuse of one's product to the manufacturer instead of it remaining on the party who misused the firearm to cause harm?

By the logic you're suggesting, car manufacturers could be held liable for when a person uses one of their vehicle ti either intentionally or accidentally cause harm or death to pedestrians or other motorists by driving under the influence of intentionally using a motor vehicle as a device of mass destruction (Timothy McVeigh and Ryder trucks as one example, anyone who uses a vehicle to drive into a crowd of people as another example)

Alot of harm to women can occur eh ??? Are you serious ??? So to hell with the poor baby that is alive with a beating heartbeat eh ? You are one sick human being just saying.

Infact it appears more and more that most leftist are misguided human beings that will face the consequences for their unholy reckless stance's in which they've taken up in this world.
Is your life more important than mine?

they're not 'misguided', they're sick little mentally defective gimps, almost always sexual deviants of some disgusting flavor or others, who glory in anti-social psychotic behavior, incapable of human empathy , so they band together with the other freaks and outliers nobody else likes, even their own families don't like most of them, and they run supporting any ridiculous sick thing they know the sane people find repulsive, including homicidal mass murders of babies, as revenge for not being 'accepted' except in prisons and street gangs and other bands of filthy feral animals.
You're as ignorant as she is. "Babies" are not being murdered and even if they were, it's not like you care about the lives of the fetuses, you all only care about attempting to control the lives of the mothers faced with a difficult choice.

lol another tard trying to be 'speshul'; too bad you're pretty lame as a troll. You really think you're some kind of 'intellect'??? lol that's rich. You're a pathetic puppet shill. Next you freak sickos will demand Biden start televising abortions on PBS channels so you can wank off to them. You're already stumping for post natal abortions up to two years old.
Reported for trolling

Just as obviously, you can still have an abortion in TX; this law only adds common sense restrictions, like there needs to be.
The most idiotic part of this law is that private citizens can attempt to personally enrich themselves to the tune of $10,000 per claim by further traumatizing women and dragging them and their business into open court simply because they've exercised their right to terminate a pregnancy.

I find it extremely interesting that his law passed around the same time that Texas went to Constitutional carry. I don't know about anyone else but I would be documenting all the violations of the criminal codes that the wanna-be plaintiffs would have to engage in in order to pursue a case of this nature and do everything I could to see that they're in jail instead and unable to participate in the civil process.

If all else fails, isn't Texas a stand your ground state? I think most women would be alarmed by being followed around by a bunch of strange men and/or women who may just want to sue them but you really can't be too sure. I sure wouldn't want to be a process server in that state anymore.

You're as ignorant as she is. "Babies" are not being murdered and even if they were, it's not like you care about the lives of the fetuses, you all only care about attempting to control the lives of the mothers faced with a difficult choice.
Lies as usual. We care about the unborn children a lot more than idiots like you do. Nobody is controlling the lives of women (or in your case one identifying as a woman). Merely not allowing murder of an unborn child with a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back