Justice Department is concealing 400 pages of 'sensitive documents' laying bare payoffs and gifts to Hunter, Joe, and Jim Biden from China, Ukraine.

It's not illegal to conduct legitimate business with China, otherwise the Walmart you shop at would have nothing to sell you.

Hunter Biden on the other hand, didn't even register with the federal Foreign Agents Registration Act, he was outright given millions of dollars by the wife of the former Moscow Mayor, and from Chinese oligarchs who had ties to the CCP. All for nothing in return, except in exchange for his VP father making concessions to the Russian, Ukrainians, and communist Chinese. Hunter was also compromised by Russian and Chinese prostitutes, who were most likely acting as agent of their governments.

So stop idiotically trying to compare the Bidens to Trump. President Trump has been thoroughly-investigated by both Congress and the IRS. If there were any improprieties, we would have already known about them.

Joe Biden on the other hand, is one big, fat oyster waiting to be cracked open, to reveal the pearls of corruption inside. And I can't wait for the GOP-held House to start digging into his corruption.
The Trump's are still in courts and under investigation by DOJ and other LE agencies.

Hunter ?? tax crimes and making a false statement to buy a gun? Small crimes. compared. People convicted of such usually do no time. He's a veteran. I hope he goes to the veteran court and also hope he gets the support that disgraced veteran in Russia got from the likes of you

It's not illegal to conduct legitimate business with China, otherwise the Walmart you shop at would have nothing to sell you.

Hunter Biden on the other hand, didn't even register with the federal Foreign Agents Registration Act, he was outright given millions of dollars by the wife of the former Moscow Mayor, and from Chinese oligarchs who had ties to the CCP. All for nothing in return, except in exchange for his VP father making concessions to the Russian, Ukrainians, and communist Chinese. Hunter was also compromised by Russian and Chinese prostitutes, who were most likely acting as agent of their governments.

So stop idiotically trying to compare the Bidens to Trump. President Trump has been thoroughly-investigated by both Congress and the IRS. If there were any improprieties, we would have already known about them.

Joe Biden on the other hand, is one big, fat oyster waiting to be cracked open, to reveal the pearls of corruption inside. And I can't wait for the GOP-held House to start digging into his corruption.
Joe Biden is not in any danger beyond maybe an impeachment. Trump has shifted the view of impeachment. You people believe its no big deal

More bullshit from a rightwing "Questionable Source":

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Get a new schtick, moron.

The Trump's are still in courts and under investigation by DOJ and other LE agencies.

Hunter ?? tax crimes and making a false statement to buy a gun? Small crimes. compared. People convicted of such usually do no time. He's a veteran. I hope he goes to the veteran court and also hope he gets the support that disgraced veteran in Russia got from the likes of you

Ten years in prison for lying on the BATF Form 4473 is no "small crime." Hunter Biden is also not a veteran as far as I'm concerned. He received an administrative discharge after failing a drug test for cocaine. Being a vet myself, I don't respect lowlife scumbags like him.

Ten years in prison for lying on the BATF Form 4473 is no "small crime." Hunter Biden is also not a veteran as far as I'm concerned. He received an administrative discharge after failing a drug test for cocaine. Being a vet myself, I don't respect lowlife scumbags like him.
Paul Whelan? Hunter's discharge is administrative, not dishonorable.

Lying on the BATF form can involve jail time. Usually doesn't. Depends on what the lie is about

Lying on the BATF form can involve jail time. Usually doesn't. Depends on what the lie is about

Regardless how few people are actually convicted for lying on the Form 4473, this is a high-visibility case. The DOJ would have no other alternative than to convict. Doing otherwise, negates existing laws.

Hunter's lie was question 21(e): “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

Even if his adddiction can't be proven at the time he purchased the weapon, it has already been proven that he was in possession the firearm while being addicted to crack cocaine, which in itself is a felony punishable by ten years in prison. Dope head cannot legally posses weapons or even ammunition. That is a felony.

Regardless how few people are actually convicted for lying on the Form 4473, this is a high-visibility case. The DOJ would have no other alternative than to convict. Doing otherwise, negates existing laws.

Hunter's lie was question 21(e): “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

Even if his adddiction can't be proven at the time he purchased the weapon, it has already been proven that he was in possession the firearm while being addicted to crack cocaine, which in itself is a felony punishable by ten years in prison. Dope head cannot legally posses weapons or even ammunition. That is a felony.
Plea deals happen all the time. The penalty is discretionary. Not every convicted felon does time. and your nonsense about 'negating' existing laws? You're asking Lady Justice to take off her blindfold and take a side

told you so: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-form-yields-few-prosecutions-new-data-shows/

Lying to ATF on gun-purchase form yields few prosecutions ...

and the people are on Hunter's side LOL Survey Shows Many Americans Fine with Lying to the IRS, or Their Insurer

Plea deals happen all the time. The penalty is discretionary. Not every convicted felon does time. and your nonsense about 'negating' existing laws? You're asking Lady Justice to take off her blindfold and take a side

Wrongo, Bubba. It's you who believe justice should favor one side, not me. Hunter Biden should receive the same sentence anyone else got, regardless of the fact his daddy is some kind of "president."

Wrongo, Bubba. It's you who believe justice should favor one side, not me. Hunter Biden should receive the same sentence anyone else got, regardless of the fact his daddy is some kind of "president."
actually I don't believe what you imagine I do. If most people do no time, Hunter will get the same or should. If most got time? Screw him he lied. I believe Lady Justice is blind, and a good defense lawyer keeps one out of court. Plea bargains are what wealthy and smart people demand

You kept insisting Hunter would do ten years. Who does ten years on the specific charge? Major violent criminals maybe?

you lied about veterans and supporting criminals

galt lying veterans.jpg

"unlawful user? not former user who lied? ok

the stats say these are not the average. And you've included active drug users, hardened criminals, etc...

the data supports what I posed. I go with the data. You? You go with hate infested in you by partisan politics

and what I posed before is an argument you ignore:
actually I don't believe what you imagine I do. If most people do no time, Hunter will get the same or should. If most got time? Screw him he lied. I believe Lady Justice is blind, and a good defense lawyer keeps one out of court. Plea bargains are what wealthy and smart people demand

Last edited:
"unlawful user? not former user who lied? ok

the stats say these are not the average. And you've included active drug users, hardened criminals, etc...

the data supports what I posed. I go with the data. You? You go with hate infested in you by partisan politics

and what I posed before is an argument you ignore:

Apparently you're ignorant about what was found on Hunter Biden's laptop: The videos of his smoking crack cocaine and posing witha handgun, all time-stamped and dated to around the same time. The pistol his former lover and sister in law threw in a trash can because of his drug abuse. Those are all evidentiary materials.

Do yourself a favor and do a little research into what's in Hunter's diary. You're not doing anything but making yourself sound stubborn and stupid.

Forum List

Back