Justice Alito just telegraphed that red states could go after Biden for releasing money to Iran

Arrest Biden! Horrible President who let millions of illegals in our country and the floodgates have been open far too long! Biden has a DUTY to protect our country but instead he passes out millions of bucks to other countries and leaves the gates open for criminals to come over here illegally. .

There's hope in this in that Biden could be easily pushed to peaceful relations with Iran.. This is feasible in that America makes no move to a direct attack on Iran.

And it can be seen as a direct opposing move against the Zionist regime, which a majority of the American people would support..

And Iran should follow our legal standards?

Did I tell you before how ironic your sceen name is?

American courts should follow our legal standards when prosecuting someone for Treason. Duh.

United States is not at war with Iran and therefore no Treason violation of the law could be commited by giving their government some sort of aid.

"Would releasing funds to an avowed enemy of the US qualify as giving aid or comfort?"

Prolly not. I have it on good authority that when Joe wants to give aid and comfort, it is on his knees pulling his partner's zipper down!

bidenzel-vi.gif

Did I tell you before how ironic your sceen name is?

American courts should follow our legal standards when prosecuting someone for Treason. Duh.

United States is not at war with Iran and therefore no Treason violation of the law could be commited by giving their government some sort of aid.
Good GAWD, you are stupid as a door knob....

Forum List

Back