Justice Alito just telegraphed that red states could go after Biden for releasing money to Iran

Iran can still become a neutral. In fact, neither Russia or China wish to become anything else.

America can't give up the fight against Russia and China, on account of the winning side gets all the marbles. But Iran can quite easily move to the middle.
Oh God, I think my vast IQ went down just from reading this post....You're not living in reality there Don....

"people" can call anyone anything, having actual legal grounds for prosecution is an entirely different matter.

Tucker is a scumbag no doubt, but he is not doing anything illegal by spreading Putin's propaganda.
doesnt require legal action,, red states can just remove bidens name and be done with it,,

Banning Biden from state ballots would be legal if Trump loses this case.
We all worry to much.

If some States deny Potato and other States deny Trump (in sufficient numbers) then Election Day will become only a ceremony. It will be the Congress (House) which determines the Presidency.

Those Framers thought of so many things. Brilliant.

It means 'death' to America's aggression and 'death' to Zionism, which isn't Israel.

And the entire world is with it, except America.

Iran is ready for peaceful relations and their position on the genocide is in sync with the rest of the world now.
So you don't think Iran is a danger to our country?

Until someone else disagrees with them eh, duck? Run your commie nonsense down the road.
As to the Zionist's war, the entire world except for America is on the same side against the genocide my friend.

Biden is desperately trying to correct that problem but he sees no political gain in any solution. Dropping America's support of the Zionists i still Hari-Kari for all politicans. But that dogma is weakening on account of America taking the hit for no good reason!

The Zionists will have to learn to live on the land they've been granted by the UN.

Lol....ahhh....I see you have now discovered the slippery slope eh? Harry Reid also discovered that slope.
There is no slippery slope.

We are either at war with a country and Treason charges can be made or we are not at war and they can't.

It's as simple of a standard as it gets.

So you don't think Iran is a danger to our country?
Absolutely not! But I think that the Brics are a great threat to America's hegemony. There's everything to gain for Biden and America to convince Iran to become neutral. And all that's standing in the way of that is America's support of their apartheid and genocide against the Palestinians.

Leave it to fester for another 9 months and the window of opportunity could be slammed shut!

What you are saying is laughable nonsense.

Let the red states go ahead and try that to see what happens.
The same thing that will happen now....the candidate will be reinstated. See....you can't have it both ways.
There is no slippery slope.

We are either at war with a country and Treason charges can be made or we are not at war and they can't.

It's as simple of a standard as it gets.
Ohhhh? You would like to hide now? It's only simple for you. We are indeed at war. You think that because no declaration has been made that you're still climbing up to the moral high ground? Lol....enjoy your slide down on the green slope slime.

the entire world except for America is on the same side
So now you are purporting to speak for the entire world, duck? LMAO. You certainly think a lot of yourself for an ignorant poster sitting in front of his computer on rock in the Pacific.
Biden is desperately trying to correct that problem but he sees no political gain in any solution.
Biden can't dress himself in the morning let alone determine political gain. BTW, this thread has exposed you for the blatant racist that you claim to abhor. Another LIAR bites the dust.

Oh God, I think my vast IQ went down just from reading this post....You're not living in reality there Don....
The trouble is for America, the rest of the world isn't sympathetic with the genocide America supports. And America's application of its military might has failed to save the situation for the zionists.

Absolutely not! But I think that the Brics are a great threat to America's hegemony. There's everything to gain for Biden and America to convince Iran to become neutral. And all that's standing in the way of that is America's support of their apartheid and genocide against the Palestinians.

Leave it to fester for another 9 months and the window of opportunity could be slammed shut!
How about getting on topic duck. The SCOTUS is leaning 8-1 in favor of reinstating Trump on the CO ballot. You're derailing the thread to irrelevant garbage.

We are indeed at war. You think that because no declaration has been made that you're still climbing up to the moral high ground?

It's not a question of morality, it's a question of LAW.

You seem to have trouble keeping track of what the conversation is about.

It's not a question of morality it's a question of LAW.

You seem to have trouble keeping track of what the conversation is about.
Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh....OMG DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT?

So now you are purporting to speak for the entire world, duck? LMAO. You certainly think a lot of yourself for an ignorant poster sitting in front of his computer on rock in the Pacific.

Biden can't dress himself in the morning let alone determine political gain.
Not quite my friend but close to being literally true!

Can't you see yet that ducks and insects can be in agreement with each other? I've insisted on my flock showing some constraint by not eating all of you.

That's just a nice way of saying that we're really on the same side my friend.

Forum List

Back