What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wondering...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does this look like the kind of dog that goes around sniffing everybody's crotch? How does he get away with that? Honestly. If you come into our house, he's going to sniff your crotch at some point in time. Why do dogs do that? BTW, his name is Dudley.

count-dracula-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1050-dudley1.jpg

Defiant1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does this look like the kind of dog that goes around sniffing everybody's crotch? How does he get away with that? Honestly. If you come into our house, he's going to sniff your crotch at some point in time. Why do dogs do that? BTW, his name is Dudley.

count-dracula-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1050-dudley1.jpg

Who knows how animals think?

I heard a theory that after some time a pet mimics their owner.

Naaaaa, that can't be it.

uscitizen

Reaction score

Jealous much?

OP
Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Who knows how animals think?

I heard a theory that after some time a pet mimics their owner.

Naaaaa, that can't be it.

Wife gets really mad if I sniff visitors crotches (I sniff only the ladies) when they come to our house so he didn't learn it from me. She put an end to it right after we got married. She's no fun...

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Reaction score

He looks so confident. He probably has a reasoning behind it that seems very justified to him. Damn you if ya stop him! :lol:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List