Just wondering...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Does this look like the kind of dog that goes around sniffing everybody's crotch? How does he get away with that? Honestly. If you come into our house, he's going to sniff your crotch at some point in time. Why do dogs do that? BTW, his name is Dudley.

count-dracula-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1050-dudley1.jpg

Does this look like the kind of dog that goes around sniffing everybody's crotch? How does he get away with that? Honestly. If you come into our house, he's going to sniff your crotch at some point in time. Why do dogs do that? BTW, his name is Dudley.

count-dracula-albums-some-of-big-black-dog-s-favorite-photos-picture1050-dudley1.jpg

Who knows how animals think?

I heard a theory that after some time a pet mimics their owner.

Naaaaa, that can't be it.

Jealous much?

Who knows how animals think?

I heard a theory that after some time a pet mimics their owner.

Naaaaa, that can't be it.

Wife gets really mad if I sniff visitors crotches (I sniff only the ladies) when they come to our house so he didn't learn it from me. She put an end to it right after we got married. She's no fun...

He looks so confident. He probably has a reasoning behind it that seems very justified to him. Damn you if ya stop him! :lol:

Forum List

Back