Just when you thought liberals couldn't sink any lower than the fake Trump investigation, you see:

You know there is a Trumpster around when on the one hand he whines about family values and then votes for the adulterous 2 time divorcee.

actually Trumps divorce policy was not on the ballot. Do you understand?

Of course not- because you whine 'but family values' out one side of your mouth, while supporting the pussy grabbing, adulterous, family splitting conservative on the other.

The left's faux rage is legendary. Why don't we ever see a leftist thread on climate change anymore? They move from one faux rage to the next over time.
Man the left is getting so uppity now- listen to this leftie:

Evangelical leader Franklin Graham, son of "America's pastor" Billy Graham and a prominent Trump supporter, told the Christian Broadcasting Network on Tuesday, "It's disgraceful, and it's terrible to see families ripped apart and I don't support that one bit.

so?? right always opposed liberal social war on family!!

Dem's have imprisoned millions of young black men in their Dem cities, ripping young black families apart.

Republicans have imprisoned millions of young black men in their prisons, ripping young black families apart- and young latino men, and young white men.

Just when you thought liberals couldn't sink any lower than the fake Trump investigation, you see their fake outrage at children being separated from their parents.

Liberals declared war on the American family in the 1960's and had largely overturned the forces of evolution and won their war by the 1990's. Every time their crippling social war policies sent a back father to prison there was a separation, but never any outrage despite it happening millions and millions of times. Ever time a liberal divorce occurred, with children involved, there was a a separation, but no outrage despite it happening millions of times to real Americans.

Now separation is happening a few times to a few illegals, who volunteer for it by coming here, and liberals are outraged? Now is have seen everything!!
The world was outraged

The left's faux rage is legendary. Why don't we ever see a leftist thread on climate change anymore? They move from one faux rage to the next over time.

Evangelical leader Franklin Graham, son of "America's pastor" Billy Graham and a prominent Trump supporter, told the Christian Broadcasting Network on Tuesday, "It's disgraceful, and it's terrible to see families ripped apart and I don't support that one bit.

If only you Dem's in the Senate would stop blocking attempts to fix the law that forces families to be separated, Dem's are uncaring lowlife scum.

yes if we had an immigration policy and a wall there would be no family separations and we would not see 100's drowning and dehydrating to death in the dessert trying to get here

Further, were it not for liberals we could exporting Christian Republican Capitalism and those sh...hole liberal countries would be good enough to live in!!

His lack of integrity and morals is.

wrong, 5% GDP, no nuclear war, The Wall, record high employment for women and blacks is on ballot.
Liberals talking about morals and integrity is insanity given their social war on the American family!!!

If only you Dem's in the Senate would stop blocking attempts to fix the law that forces families to be separated, Dem's are uncaring lowlife scum.
Wow- when did the Senate vote on that law?

Didn't the House Republicans just vote down the immigration bill today?

Oh wait- I remember- even when the Republican majority can't vote for an immigration bill- its the Democrats fault.
In a setback to Republican leadership, House postpones vote on a second immigration bill after voting down first

“I’m a big fat no. Capital letters,” said Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.). “And I’m going to encourage other people to vote no because it doesn’t stop amnesty.”

You Republicans- well at least you aren't just shooting the kids at the border yet.

Just when you thought liberals couldn't sink any lower than the fake Trump investigation, you see their fake outrage at children being separated from their parents.

Liberals declared war on the American family in the 1960's and had largely overturned the forces of evolution and won their war by the 1990's. Every time their crippling social war policies sent a back father to prison there was a separation, but never any outrage despite it happening millions and millions of times. Ever time a liberal divorce occurred, with children involved, there was a a separation, but no outrage despite it happening millions of times to real Americans.

Now separation is happening a few times to a few illegals, who volunteer for it by coming here, and liberals are outraged? Now is have seen everything!!
I can certainly understand why drooling trumpanzees would consider ANY feelings of concern for brown children in cages to be "fake". Empathy isn't in the trump play book.

wrong, 5% GDP, no nuclear war, The Wall, record high employment for women and blacks is on ballot.
Liberals talking about morals and integrity is insanity given their social war on the American family!!!

did you really just list no nuclear war as an accomplishment for trump?

jesus, i knew you people were stupid, but i didn't think we needed to repot your sorry asses and water them.

:rofl:

LOL - Nominated for the most ridiculous thread of the month.

The world was outraged
you mean the liberal world was outraged at Trumps success!!

You mean the Trump success where he started a policy that resulted in thousands of kids being separated from their kids, blamed Democrats for it, said only the Democrats were stopping the end of the policy- and then bowed to pressure and ended his own policy?

Now that is a Trump success story!

All these pro trump toll threads make me think Putin just caught up on his payroll.

All these Dumb Ass liberal retorts make me Happy….

did you really just list no nuclear war as an accomplishment for trump?

jesus, i knew you people were stupid, but i didn't think we needed to repot your sorry asses and water them.

:rofl:
Wow, talk about a low bar....

Forum List

Back