Just when you thought liberals couldn't sink any lower than the fake Trump investigation, you see:

did you really just list no nuclear war as an accomplishment for trump?
:rofl:

Presidents of South Korea and Japan seem to think Trump is doing far better with North Korea than pretty boy Obama. Would a liberal really know better?

The left's faux rage is legendary. Why don't we ever see a leftist thread on climate change anymore? They move from one faux rage to the next over time.
Isn't it cool how OUR "faux outrages" result in indictments, lock ups, and guilty pleas while YOUR faux outrages result in..............indictments any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:

Pay no attention.

It's all part of the grand liberal plan to keep President Trump in office for eight full years and, in that time, never regain control of either branch of Congress.

Don't interfere - they'll only deny and fulminate like the 2-year infants their leaders demand they emulate.
Is that a nervous tic I detect?

I suppose Trumpians have to convince themselves and be convinced by their narrow exposure to facts that there is a noble purpose afforded when children are taken away from their parents. Some higher calling rationalizes the lack of basic human decency. There is something to be proud of when the government acts in such a cruel and authoritarian way. There must be something prideful in all that.

But the truth is, those Trumpians have made a Faustian bargain. They have sold their souls and the price is some hamhanded feeling of security. Security for their particular view of culture, their warped view of race and their myopic view of what makes America great.

I am a human being and an American and I am not proud of being either under this huckster buffoon's administration of this nation.

The left's faux rage is legendary. Why don't we ever see a leftist thread on climate change anymore? They move from one faux rage to the next over time.
Man the left is getting so uppity now- listen to this leftie:

Evangelical leader Franklin Graham, son of "America's pastor" Billy Graham and a prominent Trump supporter, told the Christian Broadcasting Network on Tuesday, "It's disgraceful, and it's terrible to see families ripped apart and I don't support that one bit.
Isn't he the leftie son of the leftie minister who declared, during the 2012 Presidential election that Mormons were good christians after all?

Okay I will give Trump credit for not plunging the United States into Nuclear War.
How about giving him credit for not dragging the US into any / 2 Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized wars - to help terrorists, like the Nobel Peace Prize Winner did.?!

All these pro trump toll threads make me think Putin just caught up on his payroll.
Has he made his final installment payment on the $100+ million he gave to Hillary?!
Please provide evidence of this money to Clinton.

Alex Jones quotes are not evidence.
Provide evidence? Where have you been for the last 3 years?

Bwuhahahaha....

got nothing again, huh, trumpswab?

Evangelical leader Franklin Graham, son of "America's pastor" Billy Graham and a prominent Trump supporter, told the Christian Broadcasting Network on Tuesday, "It's disgraceful, and it's terrible to see families ripped apart and I don't support that one bit.

so?? right always opposed liberal social war on family!!
Priceless! :777:

I suppose Trumpians have to convince themselves and be convinced by their narrow exposure to facts that there is a noble purpose afforded when children are taken away from their parents. .
conservatives have always opposed the principle while liberals have made it mainstream with their social war on the American family!! Do you understand?

If only you Dem's in the Senate would stop blocking attempts to fix the law that forces families to be separated, Dem's are uncaring lowlife scum.
You mean the Dem's who are not the majority? You mean the Dems that have not committee chairs? You mean the Dems who have no control of the Senate agenda or vote? Those Dems?

so?? right always opposed liberal social war on family!!

Dem's have imprisoned millions of young black men in their Dem cities, ripping young black families apart.
Look at you! :71:

If only you Dem's in the Senate would stop blocking attempts to fix the law that forces families to be separated, Dem's are uncaring lowlife scum.

the sad part is, dummies like you actually beieve this shit

:lol:
Actually, what drooling trumpanzees believe is all relative to what they are told to believe. It shifts with FOX and trump.

All these pro trump toll threads make me think Putin just caught up on his payroll.
Has he made his final installment payment on the $100+ million he gave to Hillary?!
Please provide evidence of this money to Clinton.

Alex Jones quotes are not evidence.
Provide evidence? Where have you been for the last 3 years?

Bwuhahahaha....

got nothing again, huh, trumpswab?
puyou are the idiot admitting you are too stupid to know about the vast amount of media coverage, reporting, and evidence produced in the last 3 years on Hillary-s illegal dealing with the Russians, slick.

:p. Bwuhahahaha

ThAt-s what you get when you rely on liberal fake news pushers for your 'news'...

yes if we had an immigration policy and a wall there would be no family separations and we would not see 100's drowning and dehydrating to death in the dessert trying to get here

Further, were it not for liberals we could exporting Christian Republican Capitalism and those sh...hole liberal countries would be good enough to live in!!
How come your orange lord and mastah never talks about going after the employers of illegals anymore?

I suppose Trumpians have to convince themselves and be convinced by their narrow exposure to facts that there is a noble purpose afforded when children are taken away from their parents. .
conservatives have always opposed the principle while liberals have made it mainstream with their social war on the American family!! Do you understand?
Then why didn't each and every Conservative blow a gasket over this zero tolerance policy? I saw it because Guatemalan kids just don't count?

And your war on the family destroys lives that your side feels just don't count either.

Forum List

Back