Just When You Thought Joe Biden Couldn't Get Any Creepier, He Makes Yet Another Inappropriate Joke

greg_perry_biden_grope.jpg
Win One for the Groper!

It says he touched her in the shower, and that it was probably inappropriate!

If any minor said that to a cop, that dad would be getting a visit from the law.

But not good ole' Scranton Joe.

He's molesting and incesting for the people! Allegedly!
I heard he also changed her diapers a few times when she was a baby. If true that is molestation as well…. Right?!

I heard he also changed her diapers a few times when she was a baby. If true that is molestation as well…. Right?!

I'm done debating you. You ignored the content of the quote I posted, thus wasting not only my time, but everyone else's.

But I'll leave you with some advice:

Your rubik's cube avatar may be punching a bit above your weight class.

Nothing wrong with ambition, but just try to keep it realistic.

K bye. :)

Out of context garbage, brainwashed ignoramus...

Snopes is for dopes.

Biden is an absolute supernova of fuckery.
Try reality...

I can also quote heavy.com (is that a Michael Moore website?)

Read it and weep bucko:

Hhmmmm....sure sounds like Biden molested his own daughter. Allegedly!
THE DIARY IS FAKE TOO, DUPE.

1. The FBI did not confirm any contents of Ashley Biden’s diary

Sep 15, 2022 · A Facebook post claims the FBI confirmed that Ashley Biden wrote in her diary that her father molested her as a child. The FBI said no such thing. The announcement of a …

everything about this pedophilia stuff is pure crap. When do you get it through your stupid head? Change the damn channel for God's sake lol

Try reality...

Sep 15, 2022 · A Facebook post claims the FBI confirmed that Ashley Biden wrote in her diary that her father molested her as a child. The FBI said no such thing. The announcement of a …

everything about this pedophilia stuff is pure crap. When do you get it through your stupid head? Change the damn channel for God's sake lol
If the diary is fake then why was the FBI after it? Beyond that, if there is nothing scandalous in the diary then why doesn't the FBI at least confirm that?

Can you imagine had Trump showered with Ivanka??? Progressives would call for his head
Never happened, dumbass. NO EVIDENCE, just garbage propaganda to make money off of fools like you.

Trump is going to prison or Russia because he is a lying scumbag criminal conman, obviously to everyone in the real world... Now being proved in so many ways it's ridiculous... Try reality for God's sake lol

I'm done debating you. You ignored the content of the quote I posted, thus wasting not only my time, but everyone else's.

But I'll leave you with some advice:

Your rubik's cube avatar may be punching a but above your weight class.

Nothing wrong with ambition, but just try to keep it realistic.

K bye. :)
Run right when we dig down to the source and you know you can’t back up your lies… just as expected.

If the diary is fake then why was the FBI after it? Beyond that, if there is nothing scandalous in the diary then why doesn't the FBI at least confirm that?
The FBI has to waste amazing amounts of time to prove your stupid ridiculous garbage propaganda with no evidence is ridiculously untrue, idiot. Duuhhhhhhhhh.

I have seen the quote that you’re talking about and it says absolutely nothing about getting molested by her father. You’re straight up lying
Pathetic lie there boing boing boy. It certainly does say that. Your lying about it also says some things about you. None of them good Cletus. She stated that she was likely molested, though the memory of it is buried under years of drug abuse and the like.

Can you imagine had Trump showered with Ivanka??? Progressives would call for his head
just like they would with anybody else, dumb asss. Just the way they are going after trump for his criminal acts in the presidency and in the business world and the way he bragged about attacking women because he is so rich and how he can get away with it and the 17 plus women who have accused him no surprise there either. But you idiots don't give a damn. You are unbelievable chumps of a total con man, stupid. Oops brainwashed functionally stupid... Politically of course...

Try reality...

The diary that the woman who wrote it has verified is true you braindead retard?

Pathetic lie there boing boing boy. It certainly does say that. Your lying about it also says some things about you. None of them good Cletus. She stated that she was likely molested, though the memory of it is buried under years of drug abuse and the like.
All garbage propaganda without any evidence, dupe. Totally imaginary, get it? Keep trying and change the damn channel.

Forum List

Back