Just When You Thought Joe Biden Couldn't Get Any Creepier, He Makes Yet Another Inappropriate Joke

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Well, this is fine.

Given the fact that his own daughter admitted that he "inappropriately" touched her in the shower, and this corrupt chucklenuts is all over social media sniffing children, I find this objectionable.

Bonus round:

Hey Dems, next time you want to steal an election and pretend we did it (cuz everyone knows you always project) - at least don't insert another brain dead potato.

greg_perry_biden_grope.jpg

Well, this is fine.

Given the fact that his own daughter admitted that he "inappropriately" touched her in the shower, and this corrupt chucklenuts is all over social media sniffing children, I find this objectionable.

Bonus round:

Hey Dems, next time you want to steal an election and pretend we did it (cuz everyone knows you always project) - at least don't insert another brain dead potato.

Nope, brainwashed functional moron hater.

Well, this is fine.

Bonus round:

The jokers behind him were sure enthusiastic, not. Paid to hold those stupid signs seems likely.

total crap, anti-American chumps....just like all you know...

Forum List

Back