Just When You Thought Joe Biden Couldn't Get Any Creepier, He Makes Yet Another Inappropriate Joke

I have had female dates thrust my hand between their legs. I grabbed pussy.....They loved it.
Yep. I don't understand these people who think there's something wrong with grabbing pussy. I remember the first time a female grabbed my dick. I loved it. These folks sure are weird. They want to teach children all about anal sex, oral sex, homosexuality, etc, then somehow want us to condemn Trump for grabbing pussy. They're mentally ill.

Stop making shit up. You fucktards have no clue as to the context behind his comment. So you just make up some bullshit and think you are oh so clever when you parrot what you are told to parrot.

But you are just a flock of parroting retards.

Ah, a bold choice of attack.

I believe Lincoln used that in his debate against Douglas.

Oh wait, no.

I was mistaken.

You're just an idiot.

The very notion that our President might be a creepy , "Pedo Peter" is , and should, be nauseating to all Americans. Think about this...many Americans believe that Joe Biden's son, Hunter, had a nickname for his father...it was "Pedo Peter"... Let that sink in...true or not just the notion is nauseating.

I agree that this joke was not good, but I also find it halarious that Trumpers are calling Biden out on it after years of defending Trump making jokes just as bad and worse.

Out of context garbage, brainwashed ignoramus...

He did admit that the lady in an audience was with him when she was 12 and him 30?

Yep. I don't understand these people who think there's something wrong with grabbing pussy. I remember the first time a female grabbed my dick. I loved it. These folks sure are weird. They want to teach children all about anal sex, oral sex, homosexuality, etc, then somehow want us to condemn Trump for grabbing pussy. They're mentally ill.
I had a GF that loved to go to the movies. We would hold hands during the movie then, all the sudden, she would put my hand on her crotch. She would actually have an orgasm during the movie and do it quietly!

Indeed, straight from Joe Xi's mouth. He just loves little girls especially his daughter Ashley taking warm naked showers with daddy Joe

No wonder Hunter Biden is so messed up With a father like Joe.

Forum List

Back