Joe Biden makes ANOTHER Gaffe

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
GAFFE-machine Joe Biden makes ANOTHER gaffe as he he publicly confuses Philadelphia Eagles logo with the Delaware college emblem on his own jacket.

Speaking to a socially distanced crowd in Philadelphia, Biden said: "I was very happy to have the moniker of being known as Pennsylvania's third senator.

"I know Philadelphia well. I married a Philly girl by the way."

Biden's supporters immediately started honking horns in their vehicles to show their approval.

Then, looking down at his jacket, Biden adds, "by the way I got my Eagles jacket on."

This public blunder prompted a swift rebuke on Twitter.

Zach Parkinson, the deputy director of communications for President Donald Trump's campaign, tweeted: "This 'Eagles' jacket Biden claims he's wearing to try and show how much he's in touch with Pennsylvania?

"It's a Delaware Blue Hens jacket."

Biden attended the University of Delaware, graduating from the institution in 1965 with a double major in history and political science.

His bungle is the latest of a string of humiliating gaffes.

Days ago he appeared to mistake Donald Trump for former President George W. Bush.

During an interview with George Lopez, Biden said the Democrats were fighting against “four more years of George”.

He said: "Four more years of George - we're going to find ourselves in a position where, if Trump gets elected, we're going to be in a different world."

His wife Jill then appears to quietly correct him under her breath, and Biden reverts back to saying “Trump”.

It is believed Biden confused Trump with Bush, who was president from 2001 to 2009.

He also flubbed the word “healthcare” while attempting to slam the President at a Michigan rally.

OTHER VERBAL GAFFES
During a riff in which Biden vowed to restore and build on the Affordable Care Act if elected, the Democratic presidential nominee said he thought Americans have a “right to have badakathcare.”

He continued: “Donald Trump thinks health care is a privilege, Barack and I think it’s a right to have badakathcare.”

The ex-VP has previously forgotten Mitt Romney's name, claimed 200million Americans have died of Covid-19, and repeatedly said he is running for "Senate" in 2020.

Biden, who has struggled with a stutter throughout his life, was also recently caught misreading “true international pressure” from his teleprompter last Saturday as “truaninonashufodopressure.”

The former veep has often made headlines for stumbling over his words.

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Have you, Democrats, sunk to such baseness that you are pushing a senile, a serial sex offender and a corrupt official into the White House ???

By the way, why are you hiding the GENUINE ethnicity of Harris ??? As was the case with Obama ...

Source: Biden confuses Philly Eagles logo with Delaware college emblem on own jacket

Last edited:
Meh....Dems don't care about stuff like that.

They are LASER focused on "DEFEAT TRUMP" (at any and all costs)

He could bend over and literally talk from his arse and the Dems would still vote for him.

Who cares?
Not you...exactly as ordered.
4i6Ckte.gif

The Left doesn’t care about what a terrible candidate they have. They don’t care about things like the economy, law and order or the country they only care if their party is in power

GAFFE-machine Joe Biden makes ANOTHER gaffe as he he publicly confuses Philadelphia Eagles logo with the Delaware college emblem on his own jacket.

Speaking to a socially distanced crowd in Philadelphia, Biden said: "I was very happy to have the moniker of being known as Pennsylvania's third senator.

"I know Philadelphia well. I married a Philly girl by the way."

Biden's supporters immediately started honking horns in their vehicles to show their approval.

Then, looking down at his jacket, Biden adds, "by the way I got my Eagles jacket on."

This public blunder prompted a swift rebuke on Twitter.

Zach Parkinson, the deputy director of communications for President Donald Trump's campaign, tweeted: "This 'Eagles' jacket Biden claims he's wearing to try and show how much he's in touch with Pennsylvania?

"It's a Delaware Blue Hens jacket."

Biden attended the University of Delaware, graduating from the institution in 1965 with a double major in history and political science.

His bungle is the latest of a string of humiliating gaffes.

Days ago he appeared to mistake Donald Trump for former President George W. Bush.

During an interview with George Lopez, Biden said the Democrats were fighting against “four more years of George”.

He said: "Four more years of George - we're going to find ourselves in a position where, if Trump gets elected, we're going to be in a different world."

His wife Jill then appears to quietly correct him under her breath, and Biden reverts back to saying “Trump”.

It is believed Biden confused Trump with Bush, who was president from 2001 to 2009.

He also flubbed the word “healthcare” while attempting to slam the President at a Michigan rally.

OTHER VERBAL GAFFES
During a riff in which Biden vowed to restore and build on the Affordable Care Act if elected, the Democratic presidential nominee said he thought Americans have a “right to have badakathcare.”

He continued: “Donald Trump thinks health care is a privilege, Barack and I think it’s a right to have badakathcare.”

The ex-VP has previously forgotten Mitt Romney's name, claimed 200million Americans have died of Covid-19, and repeatedly said he is running for "Senate" in 2020.

Biden, who has struggled with a stutter throughout his life, was also recently caught misreading “true international pressure” from his teleprompter last Saturday as “truaninonashufodopressure.”

The former veep has often made headlines for stumbling over his words.

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Have you, Democrats, sunk to such baseness that you are pushing a senile, a serial sex offender and a corrupt official into the White House ???

By the way, why are you hiding the GENUINE ethnicity of Harris ??? As was the case with Obama ...

Source: Biden confuses Philly Eagles logo with Delaware college emblem on own jacket
This has been debunked.
Another fake gaffe.

Forum List

Back