Just When Dems Think They Can Claim The Moral High Ground, THIS happens

People who voted for Donald talking about morals :lol: Priceless

Kooks, oddballs, and weirdos flock to the Democratic Party.

I'll take the "weirdos" over the literal nazis that are flocking to the GOP.
The only literal nazis are leftists.

The ranks of the nazis are filling up with democrats and libertarians (who are actually just criminal democrats and nazis)

The dems have their marching orders..they are switching over to put other democrats at the helm of the Republican Party. That's how the racist scumbags hide. Might be time for us to flood the Dem party.

:lol:

Of course. Paul Nehlen and Patrick Little are secretly liberals.

What else have the voices in your head told you, psycho?

Ummm Okay :rolleyes:

DHF6uKbXYAAcu2U.jpg

charlottesville-nazi-rally-2017-08-12t080132z-1893804928-rc1223b41d70-rtrmadp-3-virginia-protests.jpg

tiki-637x397.jpg

militia-cville.jpg

58005d3a1a00006e145b969f.jpeg

CpnlutUXgAASdK_.jpg

The ranks of the nazis are filling up with democrats and libertarians (who are actually just criminal democrats and nazis)

The dems have their marching orders..they are switching over to put other democrats at the helm of the Republican Party. That's how the racist scumbags hide. Might be time for us to flood the Dem party.

Whereas the dems are running racist muslims who see themselves as part of an anti-American *resistance* and see things purely in terms of race, sex and religion:

“I look at Kamala Harris as a black woman,” she said of the senator from California, in describing how she develops her campaign message.

“I look at Stacey Abrams as a black woman, Keith Ellison and Andre Carson as Muslims, President Obama as a black man, Elizabeth Warren as a white woman, Maura Healey as a white woman.."

"I just got an endorsement from a group called Franklin County Continuing the Political Revolution."

This Black Muslim Attorney Isn't Just Running For Congress. She's Fighting For The Soul Of The Resistance. | HuffPost

Whereas the dems are running racist muslims who see themselves as part of an anti-American *resistance* and see things purely in terms of race, sex and religion:

“I look at Kamala Harris as a black woman,” she said of the senator from California, in describing how she develops her campaign message.

“I look at Stacey Abrams as a black woman, Keith Ellison and Andre Carson as Muslims, President Obama as a black man, Elizabeth Warren as a white woman, Maura Healey as a white woman.."

"I just got an endorsement from a group called Franklin County Continuing the Political Revolution."

This Black Muslim Attorney Isn't Just Running For Congress. She's Fighting For The Soul Of The Resistance. | HuffPost

Don't try to change the subject, psycho.

Let me guess, you're a big supporter of Nehlen. He seems right up your alley.

You poor simpleton, I didn't change the subject.

You hate racism..except for when you embrace it.

Says the gun grabbing, free speech suppressing Nazi of USMB.

Wait... whose guns did I grab?
You're not in a position to grab any (physically), you just advocate it and support legislation to grab them. The free speech part? That's another story.

I hear it all the time about what scum the GOP is. Trump is going to order the global execution of the Muslims, and all the Republicans are fascists. WHO KNOWS, maybe they really BELIEVE that crap themselves, they call Roy Moore a child molester even though nothing was ever proven, then just when they think they can finally claim the moral high ground after a serial mobster criminal candidate like Hillary, an America bashing president like Obama who just HATED to see America get ahead, Pocahontas the senator who is so famous you know who I'm talking about without even using her name, and Maxine "Impeach Him Now" Waters the nutjob who needs tied to a bed with Dilaudid injections to settle her down, WHO do the Democrats come up with as their next GREAT WHITE HOPE?

Court-martialed ex-soldier convicted of violations of the Espionage act among other things, leaked 750,000 classified and sensitive documents, convicted of some things carrying the DEATH sentence and now out a free woman (after getting a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION) and the help of Barry Obama (a sexually confused person as well), wants to be your next DEMOCRATIC SENATOR. :laughing0301:

View attachment 192310

I don't know what's worse, the number of people here who will enthusiastically support her/him, or the slap in the face to all the military trying to get the traitor to pay for his crimes, then was set free by Obama to live a normal life.

Chelsea Manning: Insurgent bid for US Senate is genuine

The very fact that a person convicted of treason and espionage can apparently hold public office points to why this country has so many problems. The Democrats should not throw stones at the GOP when they live in such frail glass houses.

Why did Trump pardon Scooter Libby?

Offense: Obstruction of justice; false statements; perjury (two counts)

I hear it all the time about what scum the GOP is. Trump is going to order the global execution of the Muslims, and all the Republicans are fascists. WHO KNOWS, maybe they really BELIEVE that crap themselves, they call Roy Moore a child molester even though nothing was ever proven, then just when they think they can finally claim the moral high ground after a serial mobster criminal candidate like Hillary, an America bashing president like Obama who just HATED to see America get ahead, Pocahontas the senator who is so famous you know who I'm talking about without even using her name, and Maxine "Impeach Him Now" Waters the nutjob who needs tied to a bed with Dilaudid injections to settle her down, WHO do the Democrats come up with as their next GREAT WHITE HOPE?

Court-martialed ex-soldier convicted of violations of the Espionage act among other things, leaked 750,000 classified and sensitive documents, convicted of some things carrying the DEATH sentence and now out a free woman (after getting a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION) and the help of Barry Obama (a sexually confused person as well), wants to be your next DEMOCRATIC SENATOR. :laughing0301:

View attachment 192310

I don't know what's worse, the number of people here who will enthusiastically support her/him, or the slap in the face to all the military trying to get the traitor to pay for his crimes, then was set free by Obama to live a normal life.

Chelsea Manning: Insurgent bid for US Senate is genuine

The very fact that a person convicted of treason and espionage can apparently hold public office points to why this country has so many problems. The Democrats should not throw stones at the GOP when they live in such frail glass houses.

if a piece of shit can be president, why can't a piece of shit be a senator?

Ummm Okay :rolleyes:

DHF6uKbXYAAcu2U.jpg

charlottesville-nazi-rally-2017-08-12t080132z-1893804928-rc1223b41d70-rtrmadp-3-virginia-protests.jpg

tiki-637x397.jpg

militia-cville.jpg

58005d3a1a00006e145b969f.jpeg

CpnlutUXgAASdK_.jpg
Perhaps you're forgetting the history of the KKK. Here's a refresher course for you.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

And here's an endearing picture of one of your party's most beloved leaders.

Fake news. Everybodys know the Democrat party never changes. That means the KKK was fighting for ethnic and gender diversity way back in the 1870's

Among the groups associated with far-right politics. Nazism is at the top of the list.
It makes perfect sense, considering how fervently anti-communist the nazis are.

Says the gun grabbing, free speech suppressing Nazi of USMB.

Wait... whose guns did I grab?
You're not in a position to grab any (physically), you just advocate it and support legislation to grab them. The free speech part? That's another story.

I support legislation to "grab guns"?

That's news to me.

As for the "free speech" part, no one likes a whiner. If you don't like it here, no one is forcing you to post.

Of course you changed the subject - because you can't bring yourself to either admit that you're a Nehlen and Little supporter (and therefore a Nazi yourself), or publicly condemn them, because they're on your side.

So, instead, you keep trying to bring up people you believe are on my side to deflect.

Of course you changed the subject - because you can't bring yourself to either admit that you're a Nehlen and Little supporter (and therefore a Nazi yourself), or publicly condemn them, because they're on your side.

So, instead, you keep trying to bring up people you believe are on my side to deflect.

We were talking about how much we abhor racist politicians.

We were talking about how much we abhor racist politicians.

No, we were talking about open, literal Nazis running for office as Republicans.

I can see how you that topic upsets you, no wonder you keep so desperately trying to deflect.

Forum List

Back