Just When Dems Think They Can Claim The Moral High Ground, THIS happens

Whereas the dems are running racist muslims who see themselves as part of an anti-American *resistance* and see things purely in terms of race, sex and religion:

“I look at Kamala Harris as a black woman,” she said of the senator from California, in describing how she develops her campaign message.

“I look at Stacey Abrams as a black woman, Keith Ellison and Andre Carson as Muslims, President Obama as a black man, Elizabeth Warren as a white woman, Maura Healey as a white woman.."

"I just got an endorsement from a group called Franklin County Continuing the Political Revolution."

This Black Muslim Attorney Isn't Just Running For Congress. She's Fighting For The Soul Of The Resistance. | HuffPost

:lol:

Don't try to change the subject, psycho.

Let me guess, you're a big supporter of Nehlen. He seems right up your alley.

You poor simpleton, I didn't change the subject.

You hate racism..except for when you embrace it.

Of course you changed the subject - because you can't bring yourself to either admit that you're a Nehlen and Little supporter (and therefore a Nazi yourself), or publicly condemn them, because they're on your side.

So, instead, you keep trying to bring up people you believe are on my side to deflect.

We were talking about how much we abhor racist politicians.

No, we were talking about open, literal Nazis running for office as Republicans.

I can see how you that topic upsets you, no wonder you keep so desperately trying to deflect.

So you like racists as long as they aren't Nazis?

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about how reprehensible it is when people who are openly racist are considered by their parties as an acceptable candidate for public office.

I think you are saying that you hate white racists.
But you love black racists?

Help me out here, Doc. I'm trying to make this real.

Kooks, oddballs, and weirdos flock to the Democratic Party.

Ummm Okay :rolleyes:

DHF6uKbXYAAcu2U.jpg

charlottesville-nazi-rally-2017-08-12t080132z-1893804928-rc1223b41d70-rtrmadp-3-virginia-protests.jpg

tiki-637x397.jpg

militia-cville.jpg

58005d3a1a00006e145b969f.jpeg

CpnlutUXgAASdK_.jpg
Perhaps you're forgetting the history of the KKK. Here's a refresher course for you.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

And here's an endearing picture of one of your party's most beloved leaders.

A Democrat who has been dead for ten years

Got anything new?

I hear it all the time about what scum the GOP is. Trump is going to order the global execution of the Muslims, and all the Republicans are fascists. WHO KNOWS, maybe they really BELIEVE that crap themselves, they call Roy Moore a child molester even though nothing was ever proven, then just when they think they can finally claim the moral high ground after a serial mobster criminal candidate like Hillary, an America bashing president like Obama who just HATED to see America get ahead, Pocahontas the senator who is so famous you know who I'm talking about without even using her name, and Maxine "Impeach Him Now" Waters the nutjob who needs tied to a bed with Dilaudid injections to settle her down, WHO do the Democrats come up with as their next GREAT WHITE HOPE?

Court-martialed ex-soldier convicted of violations of the Espionage act among other things, leaked 750,000 classified and sensitive documents, convicted of some things carrying the DEATH sentence and now out a free woman (after getting a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION) and the help of Barry Obama (a sexually confused person as well), wants to be your next DEMOCRATIC SENATOR. :laughing0301:

View attachment 192310

I don't know what's worse, the number of people here who will enthusiastically support her/him, or the slap in the face to all the military trying to get the traitor to pay for his crimes, then was set free by Obama to live a normal life.

Chelsea Manning: Insurgent bid for US Senate is genuine

The very fact that a person convicted of treason and espionage can apparently hold public office points to why this country has so many problems. The Democrats should not throw stones at the GOP when they live in such frail glass houses.
The bathroom confused baby murdering left are always claiming moral superiority.

I'll take the "weirdos" over the literal nazis that are flocking to the GOP.
When the traitors don't like what's being served, they call "nazi".
Just when you think democrats can't get any more stupid, they do.
I never underestimate the intelligence of leftist tards.

Their stupidity and depravity is bottomless.

I hear it all the time about what scum the GOP is. Trump is going to order the global execution of the Muslims, and all the Republicans are fascists. WHO KNOWS, maybe they really BELIEVE that crap themselves, they call Roy Moore a child molester even though nothing was ever proven, then just when they think they can finally claim the moral high ground after a serial mobster criminal candidate like Hillary, an America bashing president like Obama who just HATED to see America get ahead, Pocahontas the senator who is so famous you know who I'm talking about without even using her name, and Maxine "Impeach Him Now" Waters the nutjob who needs tied to a bed with Dilaudid injections to settle her down, WHO do the Democrats come up with as their next GREAT WHITE HOPE?

Court-martialed ex-soldier convicted of violations of the Espionage act among other things, leaked 750,000 classified and sensitive documents, convicted of some things carrying the DEATH sentence and now out a free woman (after getting a SEX-CHANGE OPERATION) and the help of Barry Obama (a sexually confused person as well), wants to be your next DEMOCRATIC SENATOR. :laughing0301:

View attachment 192310

I don't know what's worse, the number of people here who will enthusiastically support her/him, or the slap in the face to all the military trying to get the traitor to pay for his crimes, then was set free by Obama to live a normal life.

The very fact that a person convicted of treason and espionage can apparently hold public office points to why this country has so many problems. The Democrats should not throw stones at the GOP when they live in such frail glass houses.
The bathroom confused baby murdering left are always claiming moral superiority.
And they don't understand why we don't buy it.

images

I suggest someone post a poll on how USMB would vote for in that Maryland Primary. Then include "any Independent or 3rd party in the General --- who ISN'T a fascist hater"... as an alternate plan.. :113:

Because the choices are just getting "sketchier and sketchier". Keep it up party warriors. Heard today the head of the DNC rode in a May Day parade with a tee shirt (in Spanish) that said (loosely) --- "I don't believe in borders".. Look for a MASSIVE floor scuffle at the next general DNC convention..

Ummm Okay :rolleyes:

DHF6uKbXYAAcu2U.jpg

charlottesville-nazi-rally-2017-08-12t080132z-1893804928-rc1223b41d70-rtrmadp-3-virginia-protests.jpg

tiki-637x397.jpg

militia-cville.jpg

58005d3a1a00006e145b969f.jpeg

CpnlutUXgAASdK_.jpg
Perhaps you're forgetting the history of the KKK. Here's a refresher course for you.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

And here's an endearing picture of one of your party's most beloved leaders.

A Democrat who has been dead for ten years

Got anything new?
His statue still stands in the State Capitol. I haven't heard you or any other racist Democrat demanding it be taken down, and I haven't heard any of you hypocrites denounce him either.

View attachment 192310

Is not the state of West Virginia republics running an convicted felon for senate? A felon who murdered people?

I'll take the "weirdos" over the literal nazis that are flocking to the GOP.
When the traitors don't like what's being served, they call "nazi".
Just when you think democrats can't get any more stupid, they do.
I never underestimate the intelligence of leftist tards.

Their stupidity and depravity is bottomless.

Irony is lost trump apologists.

Forum List

Back