Just watched the new Wonder Woman

I just watched it too... and I am too tired to say all the things that are wrong with it..so I will just say it was a mess, and not good.

I have never been interested in Wonder Woman, Super Woman, or any other Super person. They're dorky.

What a ridiculously stupid and mindlessly wandering mess.
Such a shame cause the first one was really entertaining movie.
And for the record you only see politics in it if you CHOOSE to see politics in it.

All the things that made wonder woman wonder woman were absent from this movie.
This was just a lot of cringeworthy acting.
4/10

I didn't even know there was a new one out. :D

I did think the first one was pretty good.

And for the record you only see politics in it if you CHOOSE to see politics in it.

4/10

I had no desire to see it before your post. If they put it on all channels at the same time for free so there was no excuse not to watch it, I would consider picking up a book for the first time in like 3 years or take a nap or sumpin.

It's well known how averse Trump supporters are to reading. For you to threaten to read a book after three years of abstaining, is quite a decision for you.

there was only one Wonder woman. A stunning and super intelligent lady
Lynda-Carter-awesome-picture.jpg

4/10

I had no desire to see it before your post. If they put it on all channels at the same time for free so there was no excuse not to watch it, I would consider picking up a book for the first time in like 3 years or take a nap or sumpin.

It's well known how averse Trump supporters are to reading. For you to threaten to read a book after three years of abstaining, is quite a decision for you.

You are definitely obsessed with Trump aren't you. You can't even refrain from talking about him in a Wonder Woman thread. :auiqs.jpg:

4/10

I never seen the first one.

4/10

It's a fun movie.

4/10
Thanks. Now I’ll wait for it to come out on cable.

4/10

See, this is why women don’t have sports. If women supported other women we’d have more women CEO’s, millionaire athletes and superheroes.

4/10

See, this is why women don’t have sports. If women supported other women we’d have more women CEO’s, millionaire athletes and superheroes.

produced by all males.

Development of a live-action Wonder Woman film began in 1996, with Ivan Reitman to produce and possibly direct. The project floundered in development hell for many years; Jon Cohen, Todd Alcott, and Joss Whedon, among others, were also attached to the project at various points. Warner Bros. announced the film in 2010 and Jenkins signed on to direct in 2015. Inspiration for Wonder Woman was drawn from Wonder Woman creator William Moulton Marston's 1940s stories and George Pérez's 1980s stories about Wonder Woman, as well as the New 52 incarnation of the character. Principal photography began on November 21, 2015, with filming taking place in the United Kingdom, France, and Italy before finishing on May 6, 2016, the 123rd anniversary of Marston's birth. Additional filming took place in November 2016.
Wonder Woman (2017 film) - Wikipedia

4/10

produced by all males.

Development of a live-action Wonder Woman film began in 1996, with Ivan Reitman to produce and possibly direct. The project floundered in development hell for many years; Jon Cohen, Todd Alcott, and Joss Whedon, among others, were also attached to the project at various points. Warner Bros. announced the film in 2010 and Jenkins signed on to direct in 2015. Inspiration for Wonder Woman was drawn from Wonder Woman creator William Moulton Marston's 1940s stories and George Pérez's 1980s stories about Wonder Woman, as well as the New 52 incarnation of the character. Principal photography began on November 21, 2015, with filming taking place in the United Kingdom, France, and Italy before finishing on May 6, 2016, the 123rd anniversary of Marston's birth. Additional filming took place in November 2016.
Wonder Woman (2017 film) - Wikipedia
Women should have produced their own superhero. Who’s the female Stan lee? She doesn’t exist. And it would be up to women to go see the movie. Take your boyfriend. Same way we go to football or hockey games and take our girlfriends

Women make up 50 percent of the population yet there is no major league hockey or baseball teams for women. Why? Because women don’t support women.

And wnba athletes make a fraction of the pay nba players get. Why? If women went to and watched the games, they’d make a lot too. But they don’t. This is women’s fault. They don’t support each other.

Can't remember the last superhero movies I saw. It might have been the first Spider-Man movie.

Something like 19 of the top 20 grossing movies last year were superhero movies, which sucks. Creativity is being squeezed out of Hollywood.
I do miss the Seth rogan Type comedies like Superbad. Or Adam Sandler movies.

The best part of this movie was the Linda Carter cameo at the end.

The first one that came out a few years ago was essentially a reboot based off Linda Carters first episode on TV

Forum List

Back