Just watched the new Wonder Woman

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What a ridiculously stupid and mindlessly wandering mess.
Such a shame cause the first one was really entertaining movie.
And for the record you only see politics in it if you CHOOSE to see politics in it.

All the things that made wonder woman wonder woman were absent from this movie.
This was just a lot of cringeworthy acting.
4/10

And for the record you only see politics in it if you CHOOSE to see politics in it.

4/10

I had no desire to see it before your post. If they put it on all channels at the same time for free so there was no excuse not to watch it, I would consider picking up a book for the first time in like 3 years or take a nap or sumpin.

• Banned
HBO Max?

I'll wait til it hits Youtube.
Yeah, I have Netflix i share with my kids and they share their stuff. This was the first Max show I watched. Just looked through the catalog of best hit movies though and man do they have a ton of great ones on there.
$15 a month, 6 month minimum?

nope.
It's their money boss. Not mine to control.
All my shit is literally free.

Netflix is via Tmobile
Hulu is my oldest daughters
Max is my youngest daughters
Prime is my ex wife's.

More shit than I could ever need

Apparently you can't read. She is great. The movie sucked. Has nothing to do with her vagina.
Really hurts your soul when something you like is critiqued huh. What's it like to be that shallow?
Twit

My only problem with heroines is the deep cleavage in their armor ... kinda defeats the purpose of armor ...
Bossy women with super powers are cool ...

Apparently you can't read. She is great. The movie sucked. Has nothing to do with her vagina.
Really hurts your soul when something you like is critiqued huh. What's it like to be that shallow?
Twit

My only problem with heroines is the deep cleavage in their armor ... kinda defeats the purpose of armor ...
Bossy women with super powers are cool ...

4/10
I heard it sucked.
Just watched "Soul" on Disney....pretty good.

Last edited:
Not every superhero movie is a winner does not matter if the lead is a man or woman Green Lantern, Daredevil and the stand alone Hulk movies before they made him part of the Avengers franchise come to mind.

Forum List

Back