Just Tryin' To Be Helpful!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
To Quid Pro Joe and the Democrats.....

Chris Plante, down in Washington, came up with a campaign song for Joe and the Dems.....and the lyrics really fit the party!

Everywhere is freaks and hairies
Dykes and fairies, tell me where is sanity

Tax the rich, feed the poor
'Til there are no rich no more?

I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

Population keeps on breeding
Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly

Doesn't it fit to a 'T'??????

To Quid Pro Joe and the Democrats.....

Chris Plante, down in Washington, came up with a campaign song for Joe and the Dems.....and the lyrics really fit the party!

Tax the rich, feed the poor
'Til there are no rich no more?

Population keeps on breeding
Nation bleeding, still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny
Bees make honey, who needs money, Monopoly

Doesn't it fit to a 'T'??????

One of my fave bands from yesteryear.

Nice ditty. And you scold me for saying "shit?"

Can I get away with repeating those lyrics with this?

1587851333383.png

One of my favorite bands from back in the day. .. :thup:
Alvin Lee was the lead vocalist and lead guitarist of the band Ten Years After.
For some reason, both the band and Alvin Lee were underrated at the time. Although, today he is listed as one of the all time best blues rock guitarist's ever.

Last edited:
One of my favorite bands from back in the day. .. :thup:
Alvin Lee was the lead vocalist and lead guitarist of the band Ten Years After.
For some reason, both the band and Alvin Lee were underrated at the time. Although, today he is listed as one of the all time best blues rock guitarist's ever.
Informative.

View attachment 327997
Well, at last the true Political Shit comes out.

Joe Biden is just fine--especially when compared to the spectacle that moronic jackass of a President made of himself the past couple days. And he's STILL insisting he could "stop" Governor Kemp from doing what he damned pleases in his own state. He's throwing chum to his base with immigration stops that are already de facto in place and giving away money like there's no tomorrow.

Joe is doing just fine.

View attachment 327997

Joe Biden is just fine--especially when compared to the spectacle that moronic jackass of a President made of himself the past couple days. And he's STILL insisting he could "stop" Governor Kemp from doing what he damned pleases in his own state. He's throwing chum to his base with immigration stops that are already de facto in place and giving away money like there's no tomorrow.

Joe is doing just fine.

This time you defaulted to the vulgarity first,. then revealed how deeply wounded your candidate is by the post.

Let me point out that even your side disagrees with you......and I'll do it without the sort of language you were brought up with....

“Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak” Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

“California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis” California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis

“Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

President Trump’s recent actions to stop the spread of coronavirus have won him praise from an unlikely source: Representative Ilhan Omar….Omar quoted fellow Squad member Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) as saying “unprecedented times require unprecedented leadership,” and then added that “we are seeing that in our country right now.”

And Dana Bash of CNN asserted the president’s new aggressive approach to the virus makes him the “kind of leader that people need.” Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

“Connecticut Governor Praises Trump's Reopening Guidelines https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/04/24/ct-gov-praises-trumps-reopening-guidelines-n2567597

“On Fox News Friday night, Michigan State Representative Karen Whitsett told Tucker Carlson that text messages she's been receiving from Governor Whitmer have not been pleasant ever since the Democratic state lawmaker credited President Trump for her personal recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus. The lawmaker now faces a censure from her Democratic colleagues for crediting the president for her recovery.” Whitmer Sent Unpleasant Text Messages To Dem Lawmaker Who Thanked Trump for Her Coronavirus Recovery

“Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

A Georgia Democratic lawmaker who recently announced he is supporting President Trump in November lashed out at Democrats for “using and abusing” the black community and taking its vote for granted for “far too long.” Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” state Rep. Vernon Jones said.

You've been put in your place, and I didn't have to do it myself this time.

Now go wash out your mouth with soap.....or, if you like....bleach.

View attachment 327997

Joe is doing just fine.

This time you defaulted to the vulgarity first,. then revealed how deeply wounded your candidate is by the post.

Let me point out that even your side disagrees with you......and I'll do it without the sort of language you were brought up with....

“Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak” Gov. Cuomo Heaps Praise on Trump for Responsiveness and Decisiveness Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

“California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis” California Gov. praises Trump's help on coronavirus crisis

President Trump’s recent actions to stop the spread of coronavirus have won him praise from an unlikely source: Representative Ilhan Omar….Omar quoted fellow Squad member Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) as saying “unprecedented times require unprecedented leadership,” and then added that “we are seeing that in our country right now.”

And Dana Bash of CNN asserted the president’s new aggressive approach to the virus makes him the “kind of leader that people need.” Some Democrats Praise Trump’s Leadership Amid Coronavirus

“Connecticut Governor Praises Trump's Reopening Guidelines https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/04/24/ct-gov-praises-trumps-reopening-guidelines-n2567597

“On Fox News Friday night, Michigan State Representative Karen Whitsett told Tucker Carlson that text messages she's been receiving from Governor Whitmer have not been pleasant ever since the Democratic state lawmaker credited President Trump for her personal recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus. The lawmaker now faces a censure from her Democratic colleagues for crediting the president for her recovery.” Whitmer Sent Unpleasant Text Messages To Dem Lawmaker Who Thanked Trump for Her Coronavirus Recovery

“Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

A Georgia Democratic lawmaker who recently announced he is supporting President Trump in November lashed out at Democrats for “using and abusing” the black community and taking its vote for granted for “far too long.” Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” state Rep. Vernon Jones said.

Only an idiot would not modify their beliefs and actions when new information is discovered. Trump is such a fool. His actions might have seemed right and appropriate at first, but when he learned that he had been working with faulty information, he refused to do anything but continue the same.

View attachment 327997

Joe is doing just fine.

Listen, you snaggle toothed Trump humping whore, OF COURSE the governors are kissing Trump's ass. He said publicly that those who aren't "grateful" don't get the service, didn't he? Is he leading? Well, he's in the catbird seat during an unprecedented worldwide crisis, so yeah, he's the leader we've got. His messaging and his approaches have been equivocal. His staff scurry around to clean up the mess in Aisle 4 every time he opens his mouth. Could anyone have done better? Who knows. But there is nothing to professionally trust or personally admire in this man, imo. It is an uneasy time for everyone, wondering if the next time we walk out the door for necessaries that we will contract a fatal illness. It would be nice to have someone in charge that we could TRUST. Groping around for votes and using the Covid 19 Updates in place of his rally speeches doesn't cut it.

Sure I'll vote for Joe.

View attachment 327997

Joe is doing just fine.

Listen, you snaggle toothed Trump humping whore, OF COURSE the governors are kissing Trump's ass. He said publicly that those who aren't "grateful" don't get the service, didn't he? Is he leading? Well, he's in the catbird seat during an unprecedented worldwide crisis, so yeah, he's the leader we've got. His messaging and his approaches have been equivocal. His staff scurry around to clean up the mess in Aisle 4 every time he opens his mouth. Could anyone have done better? Who knows. But there is nothing to professionally trust or personally admire in this man, imo. It is an uneasy time for everyone, wondering if the next time we walk out the door for necessaries that we will contract a fatal illness. It would be nice to have someone in charge that we could TRUST. Groping around for votes and using the Covid 19 Updates in place of his rally speeches doesn't cut it.

Sure I'll vote for Joe.

Learn how to address your betters.

Try to remember you're not speaking to your family now.

"It would be nice to have someone in charge that we could TRUST. "

I just provided Democrat elected officials who stated that they trust Trump.

You're a slow learner.....here it is again.

I'm beginning to see why you spent so much time in summer school.

Forum List

Back