Just stopping by

$_32.JPG

Hello again! Long time no see and I hope you stop by more often!

I just may do that westwall. Hope you are well. Last time I posted I wasn't well and have since been diagnosed. It is no wonder I was bitching everyone out. Sorry lol Gosh was I ever stressed. It turns out that I have a metabolism of a mouse haha

I just may do that westwall. Hope you are well. Last time I posted I wasn't well and have since been diagnosed. It is no wonder I was bitching everyone out. Sorry lol Gosh was I ever stressed. It turns out that I have a metabolism of a mouse haha

I am glad they were finally able to figure out what is ailing you! Now they can fix it... And not like you "fix" a cat!:laugh:

To say hi, to all my old nemesis' and wanting to see what's new and improved. Good to see you all, I think :D
Hi!!! LTNS! How are you, Pixie? I think about you often. And of course..I think of Link. Am I addled or was that his name? Anyway...I think of you. Hope you stick around. :)

To say hi, to all my old nemesis' and wanting to see what's new and improved. Good to see you all, I think :D
Hi!!! LTNS! How are you, Pixie? I think about you often. And of course..I think of Link. Am I addled or was that his name? Anyway...I think of you. Hope you stick around. :)

Hi Gracie. I am doing okay. Yes his name was Link. I miss him so. Hope you are doing well too

Hiya Pix..

Hi Kat so good to see you. I am very very happy that you are here. You are a good lady. I owe you an apology for buying into some crap in the past. Hope you can forgive me.

Were you the one that gnawed my car's wiring giving me all that grief?

Forum List

Back