Just stop with the Bloomberg is a racist nonsense

They admitted to being their, dumbass. They admitted it even before the cops knew about the rape.

Did you read the Coulter article?
Lefties are wasting your time when they get you to argue about the guilt or innocence of the CP5. You can stop them dead in their tracks if you ask them for a shred of evidence that proves Trump's wishes for the CP5 were based on race and not the horrific crimes they allegedly did. Lefties don't actually give a shit if the CP5 were guilty or not, they just want to keep the debate there instead of where the evidence that Trump's wishes and comments on the CP5 were racially motivated is.

The fact that they were guilty puts an end to that argument.
Regardless of their guilt or innocence, there is absolutely zero evidence that proves Trump's wishes or comments were racially motivated and not motivated by how horrific the crimes were. The actual guilt or innocence is not even relevant to if Trump's comments were racially motivated or not.
If the CP5 were guilty, then the claims that Trump's comments are the result of racism look pretty stupid.
The only reason why lefties have endless debate on their innocence or guilt is because they cannot prove that Trump's comments were racially motivated. Even if the CP5 were innocent, there is absolutely no evidence that proves Trump's comments were racially motivated. The endless debates about their guilt show that anybody and plenty of people can be confident of their guilt. Trust me, lefties ONLY want to debate about innocence and guilt, and they NEVER can produce evidence that proves Trump's comments were about race. As soon as you ask for evidence that it is about race, lefties disappear back into the commie shadows.
Your argument doesn't make any sense to me. If they are proven to be guilty, then the argument that Trump is a racist goes up in a puff of smoke. End of story.

They did not and were not there. You're just being stupid.
They admitted to being their, dumbass. They admitted it even before the cops knew about the rape.

Lefties are wasting your time when they get you to argue about the guilt or innocence of the CP5. You can stop them dead in their tracks if you ask them for a shred of evidence that proves Trump's wishes for the CP5 were based on race and not the horrific crimes they allegedly did. Lefties don't actually give a shit if the CP5 were guilty or not, they just want to keep the debate there instead of where the evidence that Trump's wishes and comments on the CP5 were racially motivated is.

Regardless of their guilt or innocence, there is absolutely zero evidence that proves Trump's wishes or comments were racially motivated and not motivated by how horrific the crimes were. The actual guilt or innocence is not even relevant to if Trump's comments were racially motivated or not.
If the CP5 were guilty, then the claims that Trump's comments are the result of racism look pretty stupid.
Check out pknopp responses about the actual evidence that makes Trump's comments about race. See how quickly he changes the subject?

Check out pknopp responses about the actual evidence that makes Trump's comments about race. See how quickly he changes the subject?

You still haven't answered my question.

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

There are PLENTY of Avenues to challenge Bloomberg. RACISM IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Beat the left HONESTLY and stop playing their dumbass games.
Is there an honest left
Yes, but few and far between

All you're doing is using the cancel culture logic and that shit is already poisonous enough without conservatives stooping to such a pathetic level. Essentially YOU ARE CONDONING the race baiting the left traffics in.
Stating the FACTS about crime in NY is not racist. If anything you should applaud his former honesty and mock his sudden cowardice. Calling him a racist makes you look stupid and no better than the wackadoodle left.

Is there an honest left
Yes, but few and far between
They will lie and promise you the world just get the power

Lol, evidence that Trump's comments about the CP5 wereally racially motivated is a real hot potato for lefties. Thanks for illustrating what I was explaining to bripat9643 . You won't find ANY lefty anywhere on this forum discussing evidence that proves Trump's comments had anything to do with race. Getting a lefty to talk about the evidence that his comments were about race is harder than shoving a cat into a toilet.

In case you were not aware, no answer to any question will EVER get you or any lefty to post evidence that proves Trump's comments were about races of the CP5 thugs. The guilt or innocence of the CP5 thugs has nothing to do with race, the whole debate about their innocence is simply a distraction that is meant to perpetuate the bullshit notion that if they were innocent it would somehow prove racism. You might keep guys like bripat9643 spinning their wheels debating their guilt, but I know lefties are just avoiding the real question about how Trump's comments can be proven racially motivated.

Is there an honest left
Oxymoron

Lol, evidence that Trump's comments about the CP5 wereally racially motivated is a real hot potato for lefties. Thanks for illustrating what I was explaining to bripat9643 . You won't find ANY lefty anywhere on this forum discussing evidence that proves Trump's comments had anything to do with race. Getting a lefty to talk about the evidence that his comments were about race is harder than shoving a cat into a toilet.

You still refuse to answer my question. Why?

Trump is not racist

Trump is not racist

he's a piece of shit.

the end

How many women does Racist Sexist Mikey have GAGGED with his money and army of attorneys???

How many??

Trump is not racist

he's a piece of shit.

the end

All Democrat followers are just alike.trained robots

Trump is not racist

Maybe not but he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.

But that still doesn't answer my question.

Trump is not racist

But they like his straightforward honest approach he says what he says

Trump is not racist

But they like his straightforward honest approach he says what he says

Until he says something different tomorrow.

/——-/
Bloomberg Housekeepers Brace For Another Day Of Dressing Up Like DNC Candidates And Letting Boss Beat Them In Debate
The Onion | America's Finest News Source.

/——-/
Bloomberg Housekeepers Brace For Another Day Of Dressing Up Like DNC Candidates And Letting Boss Beat Them In Debate

the onion brings tears to my eyes -

/——-/
hmmm..
EOyiNxC.jpg

Forum List

Back