Just so we are clear: Rubio won zero delegates tonight

Good. Fuck him. Yesterday in SC he went on an anti cop rant after trying to pander to the BLM crowd. He can join Jeb Bush soon I hope.

No, actually you went on a message board rant pretending he did.

Projections: reality. Know the difference.

I don't understand the confidence in Rubio getting the nomination. I know it's still possible, but I don't understand why I should believe that he will. Where is this conviction coming from?

I think it's because the Republican Party can do what they call a Brokered Convention, I don't know what that fully means, I must read up on how it's worked.

But this is why they keep saying Marco Rubio could be the nominee.

You can only have a brokered convention if no one has enough delegates to secure the nomination, then it goes down to horse trading.

Because a lot of the support that would go for him has been split between him, Bush and Kasich Jeb hung it up tonight I don't see his supporters rallying behind Cruz and I dam sure don't see them going to Trump when Kasich hangs it up I think his supporters will also rally to Rubio Carsons will likely split between Rubio and Cruz when he goes out. In two of the three votes so far Rubio has been at about 23% now granted where the support of these other three will go is all hypothetical but Trump has stayed steady at between 30 and 35 percent if the Bush, Kasich, and Carson supporters go as I think they could that would put Rubio over 40% and give him primary wins. One final thing we are going to start having votes in states with large Hispanic populations something that neither Iowa, New Hampshire, or South Carloina have which is likely to help Rubio.

Because a lot of the support that would go for him has been split between him, Bush and Kasich Jeb hung it up tonight I don't see his supporters rallying behind Cruz and I dam sure don't see them going to Trump when Kasich hangs it up I think his supporters will also rally to Rubio Carsons will likely split between Rubio and Cruz when he goes out. In two of the three votes so far Rubio has been at about 23% now granted where the support of these other three will go is all hypothetical but Trump has stayed steady at between 30 and 35 percent if the Bush, Kasich, and Carson supporters go as I think they could that would put Rubio over 40% and give him primary wins. One final thing we are going to start having votes in states with large Hispanic populations something that neither Iowa, New Hampshire, or South Carloina have which is likely to help Rubio.
That would give him like an 8% boost at best. At least some of those supporters could turn to Trump.

I don't understand the confidence in Rubio getting the nomination. I know it's still possible, but I don't understand why I should believe that he will. Where is this conviction coming from?

I don't know why we should care. He's not significantly more sane than the other two... if at all.
We should care because he poses the biggest threat to democrats.

Rubio and Cruz will take turns coming in second. Meanwhile, Trump will come in first while those two fight it out. Kasich will drop out before Ohio. Carson, hopefully, will stay in for a while.

If Rubio is going to last he's going to have to learn how to budget his resources better, he bled money faster than anyone except the baby shrub. Cruz basically tied him while expending 1/5th the dollars.

I think it's because the Republican Party can do what they call a Brokered Convention, I don't know what that fully means, I must read up on how it's worked.

Well do you like Baseball?

In a game I was playing short and made two throwing errors and the coach was about to kill me and moved me to Right Field... Well after the move I turned two double plays and went five for five in the game with three doubles and four stolen bases while scoring all five time...

Now what does that have to do with Rubio?

Even after so many blunders a person can correct their mistakes and win, and we did win the game, so Rubio still has a slim chance...

I went to several baseball games you know? When I was in Texas for six months, this was like 5 years ago, pre-Mr. Lucy....anyhow after a few weeks I acquired Texan boyfriend who was very sexy.

So he took me to Texas Rangers games, these games went on for many MANY HOURS, I did my best to follow what was happening.

What I can say is I spent more time paying attention to the baseball players, because well, with those nice pants they wear, all showing lovely shaped asses and impressive frontage bulges :dev2:

This is what I think is important, yes I am this shallow :smoke:

Don't worry about it.That's the same reason fury goes to ball games.

I imagine with Bush dropping out of this race, most of that support will go to Rubio. What blows my mind is Ben Carson is still in this race???

This is what you call spliting the vote. In fact it's shattered the Republican party into pieces, there was no reason on earth why Republicans put up 16 candidates, and the pain is showing.

There's a lot of Republicans that have no intentions of voting for Trump if he ends up being the nominee of the party.

I imagine with Bush dropping out of this race, most of that support will go to Rubio. What blows my mind is Ben Carson is still in this race???

This is what you call spliting the vote. In fact it's shattered the Republican party into pieces, there was no reason on earth why Republicans put up 16 candidates, and the pain is showing.

There's a lot of Republicans that have no intentions of voting for Trump if he ends up being the nominee of the party.
Prove it.

That would give him like an 8% boost at best. At least some of those supporters could turn to Trump.
I highly doubt any of Bush's supporters will go to Trump nor does it seem likely Kasich's or Carson's would. The question now is who will be able to expand there support from where it currently stands Rubio seems the most likely to be able to do this.

Because there are still 47 other states, DC and a few territories still left to vote! I hate our primary system. Why should a few small states be so important? I mean how many candidates dropped out before Super Tuesday. After Super Tuesday 4/5 of the states will still not have voted.

I dont think Kasich is going to drop out before Ohio. That is his target state for which he entered in the first place.

I see him leaving the race if his internal numbers show him losing his home state. It is why Santorum bowed out right before the PA primary in 2012.

I dont think Kasich is going to drop out before Ohio. That is his target state for which he entered in the first place.

I see him leaving the race if his internal numbers show him losing his home state. It is why Santorum bowed out right before the PA primary in 2012.
Last I saw, Kasich close enough using averages to Trump in Ohio that he will pay to see his cards. Just my 2 cents, YMMV.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Last I saw, Kasich close enough using averages to Trump in Ohio that he will pay to see his cards. Just my 2 cents, YMMV.

No doubt. Kasich is quite popular in Ohio. Losing the state could be a death-blow to his campaign, though. Either way, I'll be watching to see how it all unfolds. I love this shit. lol

No doubt. Kasich is quite popular in Ohio. Losing the state could be a death-blow to his campaign, though. Either way, I'll be watching to see how it all unfolds. I love this shit. lol
Me too. There is no spectator sport more bloody and vicious than politics.

In a game I was playing short and made two throwing errors and the coach was about to kill me and moved me to Right Field... Well after the move I turned two double plays and went five for five in the game with three doubles and four stolen bases while scoring all five time...

Even after so many blunders a person can correct their mistakes and win, and we did win the game, so Rubio still has a slim chance...

I went to several baseball games you know? When I was in Texas for six months, this was like 5 years ago, pre-Mr. Lucy....anyhow after a few weeks I acquired Texan boyfriend who was very sexy.

So he took me to Texas Rangers games, these games went on for many MANY HOURS, I did my best to follow what was happening.

What I can say is I spent more time paying attention to the baseball players, because well, with those nice pants they wear, all showing lovely shaped asses and impressive frontage bulges :dev2:

When I was younger I looked like Mark Grace but skinnier version... Google him when he was young to get the idea but I look nothing like him now...

Okay he's cute....and look I find picture showing the pants and also as you notice, man to his right has the nice shaped ass....the best part about Baseball is those nice pants they wear :smile:

View attachment 64212
You know that bulge is mostly cotton.

When I was younger I looked like Mark Grace but skinnier version... Google him when he was young to get the idea but I look nothing like him now...

Okay he's cute....and look I find picture showing the pants and also as you notice, man to his right has the nice shaped ass....the best part about Baseball is those nice pants they wear :smile:

View attachment 64212
You know that bulge is mostly cotton.

Oh no say it ain't so :crybaby:

Forum List

Back