Just nuke the Gaza strip and be done with this insanity.

Yes, lets nuke it big time. The Palestinians will be vaporized instantaneously, and then Israelis will die a nice slow death of radiation sickness, cancer and sterility for years after. Seems reasonable to me! 😁

Israel bosses around Egypt and tells them how to run their border? Mkay
Egypt was involved in past skirmishes when Israel was established and took the brunt of the damage in the Islamic world. It convinced Sadat who was anti-Israel to forge an agreement in which Menachem begin did not make it easy. For bringing peace to his people Sadat was assassinated. So, Gaza is experiencing what Egypt did more than once.

both sides have blood on their hands...the innocent will die...israel will destroy gaza and they will not be stopped...the security they had with the iron dome is over...their intelligence has failed...how the hell they did not pick up on the activity is beyond me..their whole dream is not a cluster fuck...they are not secure at all...the people they think of as primitives defeated their state of the art iron dome

Of coarse Israel has a responsibility to control its borders, but it has no right at all to control Gazan territorial waters.
Yeah, they have controlled the waters since a terrorist group took over the Gazan government. Guess they dont want them to get technological weapons because they constantly shoot rockets at civilians, and chant about genocide.
Its kinda like a physical sanction. Lol

They can afford millions of dollars worth of weapons and ammunition. Can plan and execute a complicated attack strategies but can't figure out how to leave?

Please

Yes, I've seen in other threads about how they live in poverty, yet can somehow afford munitions to launch into Israel. The excuse making is nothing but disgusting.

They can afford millions of dollars worth of weapons and ammunition. Can plan and execute a complicated attack strategies but can't figure out how to leave?

Please
Yeah because we give them money. Biden just gave them tens of millions of dollars a couple weeks ago.

So, if all three entry points are blockaded, and the sea is blockaded, how will 2m civilians leave? Overrun the border? Lol

Gaza is 140 square miles, half the size of New York City (8 million people), with 2 million residents, right on the med sea, but cannot provide a good lifestyle for their citizens and blame all of their woes on Israel even when receiving money from all over the world? I'd say those 2 million people better wise up and remove the terrorist groups from their presence or they will live in rubble forever.

Yeah because we give them money. Biden just gave them tens of millions of dollars a couple weeks ago.

So, if all three entry points are blockaded, and the sea is blockaded, how will 2m civilians leave? Overrun the border? Lol
Why not? Works for Mexicans

The Lego set you never build!

IMG_9678_jpeg-2986967.JPG

both sides have blood on their hands...the innocent will die...israel will destroy gaza and they will not be stopped...the security they had with the iron dome is over...their intelligence has failed...how the hell they did not pick up on the activity is beyond me..their whole dream is not a cluster fuck...they are not secure at all...the people they think of as primitives defeated their state of the art iron dome
….The Hamas surprise appears to be a case in which the entire Israeli intelligence apparatus took part in the self-deception. As Haaretz columnist Chain Levinson pithily observed: “The Israel Defense Forces is calling this Operation Iron Swords, but it’s really Operation Pants Down. All the IDF and the Shin Bet security service with all their means, their drones, their eavesdropping, their human intelligence, their extortion of human sources, their artificial intelligence, the geniuses of the elite SIGINT unit 8200 – no one had a clue.”

Reports claim Nettie was warned and ignored those warnings.

Forum List

Back