Just in case you wanted to hate them as much as I do. Watch 1/1024th liar be a racist.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just watch as the miserable fucking lying elitist ****** disrespects the great Doctor Ben Carson.

Please watch it and see what these fucking liars are.

Btw, when that fucking lying pathetic ****** yells about "the Law" with the fair housing act, remember what I have said a thousand times about WHO created the bubble that sank the economy in 2008.

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist ******** has to tell a black man who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Fuck, I hate their fucking guts.

These pathetic miserable fucking liars.

Last edited:

Just watch as the miserable fucking lying elitist kuuunt disrespects the great Doctor Ben Carson.

Btw, when that fucking lying pathetic kuuuunt yells about "the Law" with the fair housing act, remember what I have said a thousand times about WHO created the bubble that sank the economy in 2008.

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist kuuuunt has to tell a black men who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Warren needs a neon transformer wire to her chair.

Just watch as the miserable fucking lying elitist ****** disrespects the great Doctor Ben Carson.

Btw, when that fucking lying pathetic ****** yells about "the Law" with the fair housing act, remember what I have said a thousand times about WHO created the bubble that sank the economy in 2008.

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist ******** has to tell a black men who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Is she next on your list? Some of those packages may have came from Florida. Or is living in Jupiter you're getting too much salt air?

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist ******** has to tell a black men who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Where exactly is it that the ******ing lying elitist ** is ******ing "disrespecting the great Doctor Ben Carson"? Give us a time stamp.

Who btw is a cabinet member here, not a "doctor".

And why is he a "great doctor"? Is he responsible for what's left of your brain?

I think Carson should have lost his job, but only because the job should have gone away with repeal.

This is another big, fedzilla takeover of a state issue.

Fuck this union. I want Texas Independence so I don't have to share a country with that lying fake-injun whore.

Can't listen to this sjw bitch
Can you believe how racist that bitch is? A confirmed fucking lying hack and that pathetic bitch tells Doctor Ben Carson what it is like to be black.

The best ones are the white elitist libs that post here.

Pogo is a very specific type of racist piece of shit. Probably still thinks that bitch is an actual Native.

Good Lord they are losers

Stand back!! We got a live one here folks....!!!

giphy.gif

Well, I know your hate is pretty potent. And the brotherhood you belong to is equal opportunity, comprising all political parties. I'm pretty sure there are as many Democrats/libertarians/Green Party that hate you as intensely as you hate them and probably care as much about how you feel towards them as you care how they feel towards you. Zero sum! You cancel each other out.

I tried to watch...but immediately vomited when the bitch started talking.

Can you believe how racist that bitch is? A confirmed fucking lying hack and that pathetic bitch tells Doctor Ben Carson what it is like to be black.

Pogo is a very specific type of racist piece of shit. Probably still thinks that bitch is an actual Native.

Inasmuch as I ain't the one who can't come up with a time stamp to prove my point, no I don't think so Owl.

Also, try to imagine the fucking gaul this skinny white elitist ******** has to tell a black man who grew up in the hood and worked his way out, what it is to be black in America!!!

Wow...your hate is awfully intense. Hell, I hate no one and you intensely hate people who have broken no laws...just for disrespecting your political heroes. That's pretty creepy.

You live in Florida? And the authorities are looking at Florida as the possible source of the bombs that were sent.

Hmmmmmmm.

Stand back!! We got a live one here folks....!!!

giphy.gif

Your video is perfect and hilarious. Well done.

Yes obviously the GOP crony regulators caused the 2008 World depression and just as obviously doctor Carson and the Republicans are doing bupkis to fight discrimination in housing d u h... Change the channel and get some reality, super duper.

Actually super duper, she only said that her great great great grandmother was a Native American, and the blood test proved her right basically... But carry on with the brainwashed hate, super duper. Your party is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back