Just in case you forgot

what he's [Barr] doing now.

What Bar is doing now is ending an illegal prosecution based on forcing Flynn to plead guilty in order to protect his son from abuse by the liberal deep state.

Here's an explanation of Flynn's crimes.

He wasn't coerced into lying. The FBI didn't force him to lie. There was no trap. It was not a deep state plot.

It was a real crime.
Flynn didn't lie, moron. Stozk doctored the 302s to make it appear that he lied. Flynn did nothing. He was framed, and you're defending the criminals who framed him. That's how we know that you're sleazy lying douchebag.
it is even worse than that Struk who was is a deep state Boy Scout having an adulterous affair with Lisa page tried to impress her with his ability to bring down a sitting US president. he had her, also a bigoted Trump hater, Edit(Never done before in FBI history and clearly against FBI procedure) the 302 report on his meeting with Flynn to make Flynn look guilty. Deep state FBI withheld much of this information until this week. When it hit the fan justice department had no option but to drop the case.

Last edited:
No, he wasn't.

Unless you can show me where it says "get Flynn to lie"?

Okay, but I know you have seen this by now, why lie?

RUSSIA INVESTIGATION
Published April 29
Last Update April 30
FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show
By Gregg Re | Fox News

Explosive new internal FBI documents unsealed Wednesday show that top bureau officials discussed their motivations for interviewing then-national security adviser Michael Flynn in the White House in January 2017 -- and openly questioned if their "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired."
[...]
Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s 1/24/17 interview of Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.

Handwritten%20note%20Flynn-M.png

LMAO! The first line of the OP article:
"Russian intelligence services intervened in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Donald Trump."

Now post where the proof that's what happened is. Tell me exactly what they did and post the proof of it.
Did. Not. Happen.

Total BS. GTFO here with that garbage!

That is Fake News! All the way.

Butthurt propagangist writes a butthurt article for "The Atlantic" and instead of having integrity, they publish it.
No proof, no nothing. Garbage! Grah!
Then start going after Congressional Democrats for taking bribes in a money-laundering scheme.

Our entire intelligence community disagrees with you. Of course, Putin says you are right.
Of course you have proof of that, correct? There is no link to proof in that article, that's for sure.
You love the article for the confirmation bias, but I dislike it for the lying BS propaganda it is.
That article is the epitome of "Fake News", the gold standard.
It should be used as an example of such in schools.

Or course we have proof of that. The US Senate Investigation. The Mueller Report. The CIA and the FBI. The Trump, Putin, Trump cultists, and Russian trolls.

Which are you Duke? 53,000 posts in just over 39 months.

He wasn't coerced into lying. The FBI didn't force him to lie. There was no trap. It was not a deep state plot.

It was a real crime.

After reading the article, this now a TDS thread

David Frum.....what a self-serving jackass.
Total BS article from years back. :cuckoo:
Oh man! They changed the date on the article since last night! :aargh:
Did they really do that?
Pretty sure it said 2018 last night.
I could be thinking of a different article, too.
It was relatively new.

And it isn't "bullshit", it's factual reporting.

I know that's anathema to you tRumpkins but reality is what it is.

"Russian intelligence services intervened in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Donald Trump."

Now post where the proof that's what happened is. Tell me exactly what they did and post the proof of it.
Did. Not. Happen.

Butthurt propagangist writes a butthurt article for "The Atlantic" and instead of having integrity, they publish it.
Then start going after Congressional Democrats for taking bribes in a money-laundering scheme.

Our entire intelligence community disagrees with you. Of course, Putin says you are right.
Of course you have proof of that, correct? There is no link to proof in that article, that's for sure.
You love the article for the confirmation bias, but I dislike it for the lying BS propaganda it is.

Or course we have proof of that. The US Senate Investigation. The Mueller Report. The CIA and the FBI. The Trump, Putin, Trump cultists, and Russian trolls.

It was a real crime.

Did they really do that?
It was relatively new.

No sources or bibliography. Fuck right the hell off with that. :funnyface:

It was a real crime.
Flynn didn't lie, moron. Stozk doctored the 302s to make it appear that he lied. Flynn did nothing. He was framed, and you're defending the criminals who framed him. That's how we know that you're sleazy lying douchebag.
No, he actually lied. Then he admitted it.

Those memos don't say what breightbart told you they did.

It was a real crime.

Hmmm, no. He never lied to the FBI. That's what the DOJ report says.

Did. Not. Happen.

It was a real crime.

Did they really do that?
It was relatively new.

No sources or bibliography. Fuck right the hell off with that. :funnyface:
You have to read the article. There are links to sources and quoted documents all through it.

Next time really read it before commenting.

You will look less foolish.

Probably not much less, but every little bit helps someone like you.

[QUOTE="Crepitus, post: 24632330, member:-]No, he actually lied. Then he admitted it.

[/QUOTE]

Anyone will lie to protect their children from abuse so it means nothing.

What Bar is doing now is ending an illegal prosecution based on forcing Flynn to plead guilty in order to protect his son from abuse by the liberal deep state.
No. What he's doing now is tRump's dirty work, just like he has all along.

Nothing new.

It was a real crime.

No, it isn't.

It was a real crime.

No, it isn't.
Yes it does, moron. That is the central point of the report. It even contains the doctored 302s.

It was a real crime.

Once again, you didn't read the FBI Report, did you? Of course not.

Did you read General Flynn's Plea Agreement when he admitted to his crimes?

In consideration of your client's guilty plea to the above offense, your client will not be further prosecuted criminally by this Office for the conduct set forth in the attached Statement of the Offense. . . .

DEFENDANT'S ACCEPTANCE

I have read every page of this Agreement and have discussed it with my attorneys, Robert K. Kelner and Stephen P. Anthony. I fully understand this Agreement and agree to it without reservation. I do this voluntarily and of my own free will, intending to be legally bound. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Agreement fully. I am pleading guilty because I am in fact guilty of the offense identified in this Agreement. I reaffirm that absolutely no promises, agreements, understandings, or conditions have been made or entered into in connection with my decision to plead guilty except those set forth in this Agreement. I am satisfied with the legal services provided by my attorneys in connection with this Agreement and matters related to it.

In Section D, under Appeal of rights, Flynn agreed to:

"Your client agrees to waive the right to appeal the sentence in this case",

Flynn admitted to having had the best legal counsel available to him and denied he was coerced in any way.

He hasn't a leg to stand on.

And here are all of the crimes Michael Flynn was originally charged with:

Last edited:

It was a real crime.

No, it isn't.
Yes it does, moron. That is the central point of the report. It even contains the doctored 302s.
Nope.

It was a real crime.

In consideration of your client's guilty plea to the above offense, your client will not be further prosecuted criminally by this Office for the conduct set forth in the attached Statement of the Offense. . . .

DEFENDANT'S ACCEPTANCE

I have read every page of this Agreement and have discussed it with my attorneys, Robert K. Kelner and Stephen P. Anthony. I fully understand this Agreement and agree to it without reservation. I do this voluntarily and of my own free will, intending to be legally bound. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Agreement fully. I am pleading guilty because I am in fact guilty of the offense identified in this Agreement. I reaffirm that absolutely no promises, agreements, understandings, or conditions have been made or entered into in connection with my decision to plead guilty except those set forth in this Agreement. I am satisfied with the legal services provided by my attorneys in connection with this Agreement and matters related to it.

Flynn admitted to having had the best legal counsel available to him and denied he was coerced in any way.

The plea agreement is meaningless. I read the relevant parts of the report. They said the FBI framed him.

No. What he's doing now is tRump's dirty work, just like he has all along.

Nothing new.
It’s very new. It turns out that Peter struck and Lisa page doctored the 302 reports so there was no possible evidence on which to accuse general Flynn of lying. Typical libcommie You know nothing about the case so should not even be here offering inane comments.

It was a real crime.

DEFENDANT'S ACCEPTANCE

The plea agreement is meaningless. I read the relevant parts of the report. They said the FBI framed him.
yes they doctored the factual record of their interview with Flynn so it can no longer be the basis for accusing him of lying. This is why the Justice Department had to drop the case. TDS caused the liberal deep state to overreach andNow it remains to be seen if they will go to prison for their TDS.

Forum List

Back