Just in case you forgot

The FBI didn't force him to lie.
Anyone can be accused of lying under section 1001. But Flynn did not even lie, why would he? It was fine to talk to Russia. It was his job. He plead guilty only because he loved his son and wanted to protect him from deeply corrupt FBI agents trying to collect on their insurance policy to remove Trump from office in a coup .

LMAO! The first line of the OP article:
"Russian intelligence services intervened in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Donald Trump."

Now post where the proof that's what happened is. Tell me exactly what they did and post the proof of it.
Did. Not. Happen.

Total BS. GTFO here with that garbage!

That is Fake News! All the way.

Butthurt propagangist writes a butthurt article for "The Atlantic" and instead of having integrity, they publish it.
No proof, no nothing. Garbage! Grah!

The FBI didn't force him to lie.
Anyone can be accused of lying under section 1001. But Flynn did not even lie, why would he? It was fine to talk to Russia. It was his job. He plead guilty only because he loved his son and wanted to protect him from deeply corrupt FBI agents trying to collect on their insurance policy to remove Trump from office in a coup .
But he did.

Then he got caught.

Then he admitted it.

Them he pled guilty.

Case closed.

November is coming Crep, get ready for 4 more years. Suk it up buttercup. More that that is coming.
I'm skeptical as to how much justice will be served on these traitors, just short of Obama would be better than nothing. I say public hangings for the traitors they are..watch this bullshit they get Federal prison time or something, gggrrr!

Unless you can show me where it says "get Flynn to lie"?
FBI was there obviously to get Flynn to lie. They had been listening to his phone calls so they knew the facts before they got there. Also Priestap memo has been all over news for last week, He said to FBI agents "is our objective to get him to lie"!!

you are a fool who knows nothing about case and yet you started thread about it. TDS!!

LMAO! The first line of the OP article:
"Russian intelligence services intervened in the 2016 U.S. election to help elect Donald Trump."

Now post where the proof that's what happened is. Tell me exactly what they did and post the proof of it.
Did. Not. Happen.

Total BS. GTFO here with that garbage!

That is Fake News! All the way.

Butthurt propagangist writes a butthurt article for "The Atlantic" and instead of having integrity, they publish it.
No proof, no nothing. Garbage! Grah!

Our entire intelligence community disagrees with you. Of course, Putin says you are right.

Forum List

Back