Ex-White House stenographer says FBI ignored Biden’s role in son Hunter’s business dealings

Ex-White House stenographer says FBI ignored Biden’s role in son Hunter’s Business Dealings
11 Apr 2023 ~~ By Steven Nelson

WASHINGTON — Former Obama White House stenographer Mike McCormick tells The Post that he wants to testify before the federal grand jury in Delaware considering charges against first son Hunter Biden, saying he has relevant information — ignored by the FBI — that implicates President Biden in a foreign influence-peddling “conspiracy.”
“Joe Biden committed crimes in Ukraine in a conspiracy with [current national security adviser] Jake Sullivan,” McCormick said.
“I’m a witness to that happening.”
McCormick visited Ukraine with then-Vice President Biden three times and says that on a 2014 trip, Sullivan — then a Biden national security aide — briefed reporters aboard Air Force Two as an anonymous “senior administration official” about how the US was interested in helping Ukraine’s natural gas industry.
At the time — and unbeknownst to the public — Hunter had joined the board of Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma, working with an executive who would later meet with Joe Biden in Washington.
“I think the FBI should investigate it based on an eyewitness report,” McCormick said.
“This happened. Joe Biden was part of this.
“They’ve been looking at Hunter Biden, but this ties Joe Biden and [Sullivan] into promoting a kickback scheme with Ukraine. It’s the timeline that does it.”
McCormick says he was with Sullivan in the press cabin of the vice presidential jet en route to Kyiv on April 21, 2014, as the aide outlined how the world’s wealthiest country would help the deeply corrupt post-Soviet state build its gas industry.
~Snip~
McCormick provided The Post screenshots of an online FBI tip-submission form that he says he completed in February.
He says he never heard back.
“Right now, they are three years into an investigation doing nothing and it seems like they’re stonewalling,” McCormick told The Post.
“I’ll go under oath before anyone who needs to hear the truth about Joe Biden’s criminal activities.”
The FBI and the US attorney’s office in Delaware did not respond to requests for comment.
Lying to the FBI is a crime punishable by up to five years in prison.
~Snip~
The White House has said Biden stands by his claims that he has “never spoken” with his son about “his overseas business dealings” and that “I have never discussed, with my son or my brother or with anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses.”

Commentary:
It doesn’t get more explosive than this story! How much does The Post need to spoon feed evidence to the FBI before they will do anything?
We all know the Stasi/FBI won’t do a thing. It just gets more and more shocking that the FBI does zero.
The Maoist Democrat dung beetles continue to whine that it’s the Republicans who think they are above the law. There isn’t one left wing turd roller who hasn’t done something over the past 3 years that wouldn’t be enough to put them in prison.
Remember..... Mike McCormick did not kill himself.
it's been investigated a million times and Nada. this stenographer is an idiot....Just more Murdoch bs.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back