JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

It must matter the color of perps seein' as CNN and other leftist Ene-media keep telling the leftist viewers that White men are the problem..that there is nothing scarier than an angry white man, that white men are domestic terrorists. Thing is ....a lot of these guys sayin' stupid stuff like this ARE white men. right Fredo? LOLOL

The right to bail is one of the basic ones, look it up.
Yeah but the bail needs to fit the criminal.

$1,000 dollars ? Should have been $500,000 dollar's if not $1,000,000.00 dollars. Somebody dropped the ball/bail badly, and now they've caused some serious death and mayhem to occur all because of it. So whoever you are that had a hand in this, I hope that you are very ashamed of what you have caused, and what you have unleashed on the innocent.

Yes it’s a dangerous myth that people like him have been or are being persecuted. Criminals are criminals entirely of their own doing and not because of any white oppression. It’s an excuse for the inexcusable
The DNC wants these people out on the street so that nature can take it's course.
They do this by reducing the harsh punishment for crimes.
They don't blame the criminal....but society is to blame.....but they don't actually believe this. Not the people in charge.
At the same time they do this.....they glorify criminals.....hoping that other's will turn to crime.
They turn the people against authority....the police.....and make the police the criminals.
They bury criminals in golden caskets.
Anyone who tries to defend himself against their criminals is indicted and put on trial.
This is wrong.....and it turns the law-abiding into criminals....because they know it's wrong.
They want us to become violent so they can clamp down on us.

Domestic terrorist attacks are, by definition, about politics.
Yep or politics are usually involved these days. Hard to separate them from it all these days, and especially when you got a race baiter & chief stoking the fires constantly. He learned it good from Obama or Obama chose him because he was good at it.

It must matter the color of perps seein' as CNN and other leftist Ene-media keep telling the leftist viewers that White men are the problem..that there is nothing scarier than an angry white man, that white men are domestic terrorists. Thing is ....a lot of these guys sayin' stupid stuff like this ARE white men. right Fredo? LOLOL
Actually white peoples are and have been the Solution

Five Dead, Forty Injured, thanks to the Left.
Make it six.

Yeah but the bail needs to fit the criminal.

$1,000 dollars ? Should have been $500,000 dollar's if not $1,000,000.00 dollars. Somebody dropped the ball/bail badly, and now they've caused some serious death and mayhem to occur all because of it. So whoever you are that had a hand in this, I hope that you are very ashamed of what you have caused, and what you have unleashed on the innocent.
Kyle got a 2 million dollar bail set for him for killing two in self defense and injuring a third...

So in keeping let's go with triple that for a bail jumper.

Make it six.

Child is 6th death in Waukesha parade crash :(

So let’s do a test to see who is a considerate versus inconsiderate versus clueless driver.
1. Do you drive with high beams on? Do you keep them on even when flashed?
2. Do you use turn signals?
3. Do you discharge or pick up passengers in the travel lanes rather than turning onto a side street or driveway (no backing into the driveway but let’s hear your excuse for that one also)
There is seriously something wrong with you.
no.
no.
yes.
no.

And I am not a lib. I am a conservative through and through. But I see you are an idiot and I am done with you. People DIED. And you want to derail the thread on who parks how. Fuck off. On iggie you go.

Why does fake news media in this case CNN has to do this? it's sad and so very wrong :(

1637719648000.png

Make it six.

Damned shame.

Innocent people slaughtered for lies and rhetoric that certain media outlets have created, formulated, fomented, and delivered without any responsible ethical action's or accountability on their parts in play what so ever.

This should come with very strict sanctions against those outlets who have since lent their platforms to those who have known violent agenda's in play against the citizen's of this country.

The government should also be ashamed for siding with activist who now have innocent adult's and children's blood on their hands for this mess.

Allowing groups to grow into violent group's who spew anti-American rhetoric, and promote violence as a means of protest in the names of their callings, should have been monitored by law enforcement in a proactive way, instead of having to clean up the mess after the fact or in a reactive way. Otherwise we have a situation where innocent American's are being preyed upon by criminal's who think that they now have since been given the green light to destroy property, loot, steal and burn or worse murder if they have to with impunity. Kidding me right ?

The cover up that went immediately in effect for this racist hate filled activist, otherwise who ran over these poor innocent citizen's reminds me of the cover up for Benghazi. Think about it.

He was fleeing another incident ?? That was the quickest cover yet, but when you see this cats internet postings, and his lyrics in his rap music, then the picture becomes clear as to why he did what he did, and as to why he targeted these people. So how many more are out there who have been brainwashed by the out of control bull horns spewing their racist hate one wonder's ?

Kyle got a 2 million dollar bail set for him for killing two in self defense and injuring a third...

So in keeping let's go with triple that for a bail jumper.
I hope he (the parade crasher) gets the death penalty. Hang'em in the public square. They need to definitely bring public hangings back for criminal's that are this heinous and bad.

Another layer to the murderous criminal that intentionally hit all those peoples. Cause they guilty of bein' white.

Look for the congressional Squat members to defend this murderer.
That was an interesting read.

Forum List

Back