JUST IN - Car plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Multiple people on the ground injured

Backing in requires more effort and is counter to the design of the car and the space. It is less safe as a result.
Blacks often do it in the name of skin color because of their segregationist culture. Just as they speak a southern dialect tinged with mispronunciations rooted in illiteracy regardless of region. Thomas Sowell calls it black redneck.
Pay attention at your next visit to a shopping center. And drive through a black neighborhood.
god damn this is stupid beyond measure.

again, the military does it because it's easier to move if needing to in a hurry.

studies have been done.

"COUNTER TO THE DESIGN OF THE CAR" - lord this is ass nugget stupid.

Wrong.

The right to bail is automatic; that’s why bail can only be denied pursuant to a hearing, consistent with that right.

There is no law that mandates a criminal suspect be denied bail because of felony charge pending against him.
If bail was automatic to everyone in custody, everyone would get bail. And that isn't so.
No. There is no law that mandates denial of bail. and no claim of that mandate, in case you hadn't noticed
which it seems like you hadn't.
That's all up to judges who, such as in the case of Darell E. Brooks, dropped the ball and then
kicked it away to the eternal dismay of victims in Waukesha.
Officials are now acknowledging bail was set ridiculously low for the life time criminal Brooks.

Likewise, subjective, pejorative terms such as ‘career criminal’ doesn’t justify denying a defendant his right to bail.
That's up to a judge. Too bad this guy that killed five people and injured dozens in Waukesha was
released once again despite being a threat to the public.

Waukesha Christmas parade horror suspect Darrell E. Brooks Jr. made bail twice in Wisconsin this year despite having an active sex crime warrant out of Nevada (16 year old girl) and claiming to be indigent, court records show.

"Two separate judges freed him on low-cost bail, records show. First for $500 in February after allegedly shooting at his nephew the previous summer and again for $1,000 earlier this month after a woman accused him of punching her and running her over with the same SUV that allegedly plowed through Waukesha’s Christmas parade, killing five and injuring 48."

Obviously some people, like Derell E. Brooks Jr., shouldn't be out of jail but you seem to think the dozens
of people run over, and killed, by Brooks Jr. (including his girlfriend who he intentionally ran over just weeks before the Waukesha victims were similarly run down) have lesser rights than Math Boi Fly.
Only you can justify such idiocy and disregard for the public.

And that's tragic and maddeningly stupid and irresponsible.

Last edited:
Most good drivers back in. Cops are instructed to back in. Backing in allows you to park with ample time.

Sometimes, you need to leave quick, thus the built in safety factor of having backed in in the first place.
Cops have a reason. Anyone with a specific anomalous reason is different. Otherwise backing in is totally illogical.
Would you back into a circular driveway?

I back in when I have a heavy load in the rear I have to bring in the house. Other than that, pulling in forward is much easier even though I have a rear back up camera. When it snows I always back in because it's easier getting out. Maybe the perp backed in because he stupidly thought he could jump back in the car and easily pull out and escape after he evaded law enforcement. Probably his 'MO'
That makes sense. With a reason, it’s different.
But blacks often back in because it’s a black thing. Like being multiple generations from Milwaukee and speaking with a southern dialect.

Cops have a reason. Anyone with a specific anomalous reason is different. Otherwise backing in is totally illogical.
what the unholy fuck difference does it make to you?

you back into a spot to make leaving easier. a circular driveway wouldn't have this issue but again - why do you care so fucking much who does it? people have a preference and that's the end of it.

Of course not. But I do pull through or back into parking spaces whenever possible.

I can leave easier, especially when it is a busy parking lot.

god damn this is stupid beyond measure.

again, the military does it because it's easier to move if needing to in a hurry.

studies have been done.

"COUNTER TO THE DESIGN OF THE CAR" - lord this is ass nugget stupid.
If there is a reason, that’s different. But in general, it’s stupid because it goes against design.
Would you back into a circular driveway? Same thing.
The fact that you can’t understand this underscores my point.

what the unholy fuck difference does it make to you?

you back into a spot to make leaving easier. a circular driveway wouldn't have this issue but again - why do you care so fucking much who does it? people have a preference and that's the end of it.
It matters to me because it’s another reflection of racial segregation.
And it makes others wait unnecessarily to park because some moron is taking longer to park because they’re being black. And being stupid.

It matters to me because it’s another reflection of racial segregation.
And it makes others wait unnecessarily to park because some moron is taking longer to park because they’re being black. And being stupid.
again - i back into a parking spot because it makes leaving easier for me and i am NOT black. i can take a bit to back in and leave quickly or i can pull right in and take a bit to back out and go - either way the OVERALL time will be about the same; it's just leaving is easier to do.

and 95% of the time when i am parking, im holding NO ONE up and NO ONE ELSE is around me to worry about it.

it has NOTHING to do with being black and the only one being stupid is you.

Of course not. But I do pull through or back into parking spaces whenever possible.

I can leave easier, especially when it is a busy parking lot.
Of course. I do that, too. It would be as silly to not to take advantage of that situation as it is to back into a space.
My wife and I refer to backing in as ‘blacking in’ because of where we live. If we get the odd opportunity to pull forward through a space into another which allows for moving forward when we leave, we call that ‘Rachelling’, as in Rachel Dolezal, the fake black. Like fake ‘blacking in’.
When you live in the ‘hood, these oddities become more common.

again - i back into a parking spot because it makes leaving easier for me and i am NOT black. i can take a bit to back in and leave quickly or i can pull right in and take a bit to back out and go - either way the OVERALL time will be about the same; it's just leaving is easier to do.

and 95% of the time when i am parking, im holding NO ONE up and NO ONE ELSE is around me to worry about it.

it has NOTHING to do with being black and the only one being stupid is you.
For blacks, it is often a black thing just like dialect.
And like it or not, it takes longer and you are delaying others.
So, would you back into a circular driveway?

Now the cops are saying they weren't chasing him.

He just fled a domestic altercation with his ex. He was probably angry a.f.

But what an asshole to take your anger out on a bunch of families watching a parade.

Go Fuck yourself. I don't give a fuck if you don't like people backing in when they park.

Facts. How is that you go postal because someone backs in to park.

I agree with you most of the time. Why you are firing me I don't know. So whatever. If you want we can iggy each other and as you are being an Idiot.

Nah. Your on iggy asshole
Just realized this turjey is a sock puppet and not 2020 weather

Grrrrt

I visited a friend in Wyoming. We were staying in her guest cabin and she stocked the fridge with all kinds of goodies. Maple bacon too! I cooked the hell out of it. Then she told me that bears can smell bacon from 2 miles away. Freaked me out. So..I started parking our rental car backwards so I could get the hell out of there if one decided to break in and eat my bacon. :auiqs.jpg:
AND...on top of that, I scoped out the cabin itself. High beams across the cathedral type ceiling. BIG beams. Big enough for me to scootch and straddle....just in case.

Like the sticky I have on my van's backside that says:

That which does not kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears WILL kill you.

gallantwarrior sent me that car sticky some time ago. I LOVE it. Its so damn true. Especially if yer cookin' maple bacon, in a cabin, far away from town and neighbors.

Sorry Spacey but the guy is a poster child lib in declaring “fuck you…I do not care who I hold up when parking in a drawn out manner that best suits me
You lose. When you resort to twisting names, it means you are full of caca and just want to troll over something a mundane as how one parks. :blahblah: :shutupsmiley::poke:

Forum List

Back