Just got Shelby Steele's new book SHAME. It is a very important book that exposes how and why the Left creates White Guilt.

Why should we look to Shelby Steele? Because he says what you want to hear about black people? It is unconscionable to me that whites look to a Race Pimp like Shelby Steele then try telling blacks who to listen to..
More ass backward-think from he who believes the Calendar is stuck at 1960.
No, I believe were are in 2021 which is what makes all the current white racism so irritating.

I love Shelby Steele's work. His previous book, titled "White Guilt" was so informative and he linked history to where we are today. Not enough conservative voices like Shelby, who tells it like it is.

He basically says that Blacks have freedom, but do not know how to handle it based on their history. Personal responsibility is not on the radar. Black communities are plagued by a 72% out of wedlock birth rate, little or no focus on education partially caused by pathetic schools in the inner city, a prevalence of gangs and drugs given the lack of male roll models in the home, and the ability to play the race card to get stuff. Whites are petrified of being called racist and blacks use it to their advantage.
It is unconscionable to me that Blacks look to a Race Pimp like Al Sharpton for leadership and ignore Shelby Steele.
Why should we look to Shelby Steele? Because he says what you want to hear about black people? It is unconscionable to me that whites look to a Race Pimp like Shelby Steele then try telling blacks who to listen to..

I love Shelby Steele's work. His previous book, titled "White Guilt" was so informative and he linked history to where we are today. Not enough conservative voices like Shelby, who tells it like it is.

He basically says that Blacks have freedom, but do not know how to handle it based on their history. Personal responsibility is not on the radar. Black communities are plagued by a 72% out of wedlock birth rate, little or no focus on education partially caused by pathetic schools in the inner city, a prevalence of gangs and drugs given the lack of male roll models in the home, and the ability to play the race card to get stuff. Whites are petrified of being called racist and blacks use it to their advantage.
It is unconscionable to me that Blacks look to a Race Pimp like Al Sharpton for leadership and ignore Shelby Steele.
OK keep your ass hanging out of your pants, scoff at education, keep making babies with different mommas, let the gangs continue to mentor your kids, and call those that break the cycle and make something out of themselves "Uncle Toms". Keep buying what Sharpton's selling - the victim mindset. And in 65 years we'll be having the same conversation.
Keep believing those same lies instead of facing the truth and we will have the same conversation in 55 years. Shelby Steele is an idiot who allows white like yourself to continue lying to each other about the problem.

Hi, MM.

When recognizing The Player or The Hustler is one of the most admired citizens populating America's large, dominant, ProBlack BLM community that has been raising and conditioning generations of children to hate America, as well as white people, it makes sense Race Hustling Al Sharpton is a hero for many citizens. Though fortunately, not all.

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

"They want to BRAINWASH your kids" ~Vanessa Gothix

Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Vanessa Gothix

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Peace.

View attachment 497845
View attachment 497847

Keep posting Avery, very informative videos! Maybe they will help others see the light.

No, I believe were are in 2021 which is what makes all the current white racism so irritating.
I've been reading your posts for awhile IM2. You live in America's racist past and think every White person hates Black people. Some do, which is all the "proof" you need to support your beliefs.

I've been reading your posts for awhile IM2. You live in America's racist past and think every White person hates Black people. Some do, which is all the "proof" you need to support your beliefs.
No, I live in Americas racist present and talk about the impact of the racist past upon black communities today. I have never said all whites hate jack squat. I have specifically descrped a subgroup of the white population who practice racism. You're just dumb and filled with white victimhood, so any criticism of white racists triggers your white fragility and you go into "not all whites" mode.

Forum List

Back