Just Got My New Rates for 2017...350% Increase! Are You Kidding?

Oh, so now you're not a liberal? You spineless scum are running for the hills on this already! Blame it on the Heritage Foundation and American society? This was Democratic legislation pushed by the far left progressive wing against the wishes of the American people and passed before the members of Congress that were elected to stop it could take office. You OWN this, Fenton you and every other liberal shill who drank the Kool Aid and told us all how wonderful this was all going to be!

You really should look into that, Heritage Foundation, as a response to HilaryCare when she was attempting to meddle in healthcare as first lady.

I just told you it didn't address the issue, if you need someone to hiss at, go ahead, but nothing will ever get resolved as long as all you're focused on is revenge against roughly half of your fellow citizens. That's exactly how the power structure wants the masses; incoherent and feuding amongst themselves.

I've said it again, and I guess I'll just keep repeating myself.

In 2006, I got an insurance policy for just $67 a month.

Today, the cheapest insurance is $250.

ObamaCare did this. If you voted for Obama, then you got what you asked for.

Everyone who voted for the Affordable Care Act should be tarred and feathered and run out of Washington DC on a rail. They have screwed us so badly with this legislation!

And those who hatched the plan at the Heritage Foundation?

It was promptly dropped. 20 years ago.

It was never acted upon.

Ahem, Romney in MA.

There are rate increase letters going out to people across this country right now and when the people SEE what it is that you've saddled them with...they are going to go BALLISTIC!!!
Aren't you glad they sent out the letters before the election?

You know what, Willow? Anyone with a dollop of common sense and an 8th grade education could do the math and see that none of the numbers added up for what Barry, Harry and Nancy were promising us...so I knew I was going to see huge rate increases at some point. I'm shocked by how much it's increasing though. How do they expect people to pay for this?

Everyone who voted for the Affordable Care Act should be tarred and feathered and run out of Washington DC on a rail. They have screwed us so badly with this legislation!

It was never acted upon.

Ahem, Romney in MA.

We're all well aware of the longstanding Democrat infection within the Republican Party. I predict they will begin to take serious action on it following the election, since the bacteria have rather revealed themselves.

There are rate increase letters going out to people across this country right now and when the people SEE what it is that you've saddled them with...they are going to go BALLISTIC!!!

You know what, Willow? Anyone with a dollop of common sense and an 8th grade education could do the math and see that none of the numbers added up for what Barry, Harry and Nancy were promising us...so I knew I was going to see huge rate increases at some point. I'm shocked by how much it's increasing though. How do they expect people to pay for this?

Well when you let corporate lobbyists in the room everyting always goes worse for "the people".

well this is the reason the corruptocrats tried to sue

to keep the 2017 insurance rate increases

secret until after the election

--LOL

some time back they realized

"oh crap this information on crazy rate increases will hit a week or so before the election"

--LOL

It was never acted upon.

Ahem, Romney in MA.

We're all well aware of the longstanding Democrat infection within the Republican Party. I predict they will begin to take serious action on it following the election, since the bacteria have rather revealed themselves.

Perhaps someday you'll awaken to the entire ruse as opposed to half of it.

Oh, so now you're not a liberal? You spineless scum are running for the hills on this already! Blame it on the Heritage Foundation and American society? This was Democratic legislation pushed by the far left progressive wing against the wishes of the American people and passed before the members of Congress that were elected to stop it could take office. You OWN this, Fenton you and every other liberal shill who drank the Kool Aid and told us all how wonderful this was all going to be!

You really should look into that, Heritage Foundation, as a response to HilaryCare when she was attempting to meddle in healthcare as first lady.

I just told you it didn't address the issue, if you need someone to hiss at, go ahead, but nothing will ever get resolved as long as all you're focused on is revenge against roughly half of your fellow citizens. That's exactly how the power structure wants the masses; incoherent and feuding amongst themselves.

Being livid about a 350% increase in my premiums when Barack Obama promised a reduction is me being "focused on...revenge"? I don't want revenge! I want the rate reduction that your scumbag leaders promised.

It was never acted upon.

Ahem, Romney in MA.
Did Romney pass Obamacare or was it you fucking democrat morons?

Being livid about a 350% increase in my premiums when Barack Obama promised a reduction is me being "focused on...revenge"? I don't want revenge! I want the rate reduction that your scumbag leaders promised.

They were your words pard:

Oh, so now you're not a liberal? You spineless scum are running for the hills on this already! Blame it on the Heritage Foundation and American society? This was Democratic legislation pushed by the far left progressive wing against the wishes of the American people and passed before the members of Congress that were elected to stop it could take office. You OWN this .... blahbitty blah blah.

Yeah, sounds like you blame "the left", whoever you think that is.

What they want is universal health care and they expect your taxes to cover that while 47% of them get a free ride! They ain't done with you yet.

It was never acted upon.

Ahem, Romney in MA.
Did Romney pass Obamacare or was it you fucking democrat morons?

Kinda sounds like it was your country don't it.

What they want is universal health care and they expect your taxes to cover that while 47% of them get a free ride! They ain't done with you yet.

Like those european systems that work better for less?

The letter from Florida Blue arrived yesterday and my insurance premiums will have a 350% increase starting this January. Affordable Care Act? Thanks Barry! Thanks Harry! Thanks Nancy! Thanks Democrats!

What the hell happened to my savings of $2,500 a year?

Hey, shut up you greedy bastard. I'm sure premiums went down for somebody. BO wouldn't just make that up to get the bill passed, that would be down right unethical.

It was never acted upon.

Ahem, Romney in MA.

Recall that I am a member of no political party. Merely listing their state of being.

It was never acted upon.

Ahem, Romney in MA.

Recall that I am a member of no political party. Merely listing their state of being.

Uh huh.

I agree, I'll get the tar, you get the feathers.

Forum List

Back