Just for the true red blue and white conservatives

This one is for you..

Watch and it will make you smile

These kids today don't know what Reagan really did after nixion ford and Carter.. All they read is the history books and get indocterated..

But they didn't live those years.. Reagan changed so much.

For the better he was the new hope and I think Trump will be the same now and that's what scares the crap out of the democrats..

They wanted it to be Obama and it turns out its going to be Trump

The same Reagan that granted Amnesty and cracked down on gun rights...no thanks, I have never seen what the fetish is with Reagan and conservatives. Its disgusting TBH.

If you're a subversive, seditious liberal who wants to overthrow the govt, why bother to vote?! Makes perfect sense.

The same Reagan that granted Amnesty and cracked down on gun rights...no thanks, I have never seen what the fetish is with Reagan and conservatives. Its disgusting TBH.

Then you're to young to even post.. About what led to the Reagan years

You don't know what the 70s was like..

Reagan was a success on every level. He was a GREAT leader and he had class. In my mind he's in the mix with the Roosevelts, Washington and Lincoln.

Lincoln was second to none.

Then you're to young to even post.. About what led to the Reagan years

You don't know what the 70s was like..

I was born in 84 but gun grabbing and Amnesty aren't good things especially if you are a conservative.

Forum List

Back