Just For Fun If Anybody Wants To Do It XD

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm having a virtual backyard campout tomorrow night and for the weekend and since it's virtually going to be primarily at my house I don't need to, but if anybody else wants to virtually pack for the Uber tomorrow night. You don't have to this is just for fun. XD Ziggy, Grailhunter, mudwhistle. Oh and bluzman61 you might be interested in this as well. :)

Last edited:
  • Banned
Btw you "pack" by posting pictures of things that you would bring on a camping trip. :)

• Banned
That sounds crazier than a rabid jack rabbit.

Have fun!

I said it was just for fun and nobody has to do it but on the last forum I was on people really enjoyed it so I decided to leave it open ended on this one. :)

Have fun!

I said it was just for fun and nobody has to do it but on the last forum I was on people really enjoyed it so I decided to leave it open ended on this one. :)

I was just kidding kinda sorta.

I was sincere with the have fun.

Holy frog butt, people are sensitive these days.

Have fun!

I was just kidding kinda sorta.

I was sincere with the have fun.

Holy frog butt, people are sensitive these days.
Reported.

Ima take out a message board contract on your Texas ass. Soon you'll be sleeping with internet fishes.

Wait... is there something racist here?
Backyards are racist. Some people don't have backyards.... only privileged racist have yards... camping!!?? Obviously racist. Black people can't go to the woods without bringing up nightmares of KKK.
Uber?? Racist. Youtube has too many videos of black people acting crazy in them... racist.

I'm having a virtual backyard campout tomorrow night and for the weekend and since it's virtually going to be primarily at my house I don't need to, but if anybody else wants to virtually pack for the Uber tomorrow night. You don't have to this is just for fun. XD Ziggy, Grailhunter, mudwhistle. Oh and bluzman61 you might be interested in this as well. :)
Backyard campout.
1625177044834.png

I got my list and I'm checking it twice.

What time does it start?
:)

I thought you said that you didn't want to come so why would you want to know? Hehe. ;) (I don't really know yet to be honest. XD )

I thought you said that you didn't want to come so why would you want to know? Hehe. ;) (I don't really know yet to be honest. XD )
Oh I thought you was talking about something else. I probably got confused.
I love the camping trips. Do you have a lake or river nearby?
Should I bring my canoe?

1625178058739.png

We can always put a virtual one in the back yard.
Who's bringing the marshmallows?

Backyard campout.
View attachment 507818

What time does it start?
copter beer.jpg

Last edited:
Should I bring my canoe?

View attachment 507823

We're going to a nearby lake for the virtual canoe and hiking in the virtual woods behind my house and going to a nearby virtual horseback riding place. :) I'll have the virtual marshmallows ready and we can tell any kind of scary stories we want to!!! :D (That unless it virtually rains then we'll be virtually sleeping in our tents virtually inside the house. :) ) Also, I think I will have the virtual Uber come by around four pm et. :)

Backyard campout.
View attachment 507818

What time does it start?
View attachment 507824

Hey Mike, you would be more than welcome to join us you know. :) (Not being on a Christian forum there aren't any rules to what we can and can't talk about. ;) ):WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Should I bring my canoe?

View attachment 507823

We're going to a nearby lake for the virtual canoe and hiking in the virtual woods behind my house and going to a nearby virtual horseback riding place. :) I'll have the virtual marshmallows ready and we can tell any kind of scary stories we want to!!! :D (That unless it virtually rains then we'll be virtually sleeping in our tents virtually inside the house. :) ) Also, I think I will have the virtual Uber come by around four pm et. :)
More horseback riding???

1625178902435.png

Backyard campout.
View attachment 507818

What time does it start?
View attachment 507824

Hey Mike, you would be more than welcome to join us you know. :) (Not being on a Christian forum there aren't any rules to what we can and can't talk about. ;) ):WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Is this girl saying I talk dirty? Dammit!

Is this girl saying I talk dirty? Dammit!

No lol I don't mean that. I came from a strict Christian forum that didn't allow scary stories or Potter talk and so that's why I'm now enjoying my freedom!!! :D

Forum List

Back