Just curious... what kind of national angst would we be in if the roles were reversed?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
IF George Floyd was the cop and Derek Chauvin was the arrested "mama" and "I can't breath" person?
In other words the cop was black and the "I can't breath" arrested man in handcuffs was white?

Would there be national riots? 7/24 news coverage?

How many of you remember this or much less heard about it in 2014... when wait... Obama was president!!!

Any national riots? Curfews? National news coverage? WHY NOT! A BLACK cop shot a WHITE man for no cause!!!
The decision of a St. Louis grand jury to not indict a police officer there of shooting and killing an
unarmed man has raised new interest in an officer involved fatal shooting in Salt Lake City.

Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store,
when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor,
who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.
Salt Lake cop cleared in shooting of unarmed white man

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 6.17.34 PM.png

IF George Floyd was the cop and Derek Chauvin was the arrested "mama" and "I can't breath" person?
In other words the cop was black and the "I can't breath" arrested man in handcuffs was white?

How many of you remember this or much less heard about it in 2014... when wait... Obama was president!!!

Any national riots? Curfews? National news coverage? WHY NOT! A BLACK cop shot a WHITE man for no cause!!!
The decision of a St. Louis grand jury to not indict a police officer there of shooting and killing an
unarmed man has raised new interest in an officer involved fatal shooting in Salt Lake City.

Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store,
when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor,

View attachment 343592
There would, of course, be NO national angst if the roles WERE reversed. And pretty much ALL mainstream media would be avoiding this story altogether. It just wouldn't fit their HIGHLY screwed up narrative.

View attachment 343592

The answer to your question is known, has been know, was always known. There is no political currency to be printed or accrued from black on white violence, none. With the modern democrats there is no long game political strategy because all of their strategies depend on whirlwind storms of self-destructive pandemonium that arise, burn dangerously hot and then flame out almost overnight. No more so is this the case than with the modern democratic party's strategy of inciting racial conflict between identity groups of American citizens. The second trait of all democratic party strategies is their tendency to harm and kill their voters and damage local, state and national economies. Democrats lay waste to whatever their political platforms and strategies touch when realized. Oh, and never forget fellow voters: white lives do not matter to the democrats. Then again, neither do black or yellow or red ones either.

View attachment 343592

The answer to your question is known, has been know, was always known. There is no political currency to be printed or accrued from black on white violence, none. With the modern democrats there is no long game political strategy because all of their strategies depend on whirlwind storms of self-destructive pandemonium that arise, burn dangerously hot and then flame out almost overnight. No more so is this the case than with the modern democratic party's strategy of inciting racial conflict between identity groups of American citizens. The second trait of all democratic party strategies is their tendency to harm and kill their voters and damage local, state and national economies. Democrats lay waste to whatever their political platforms and strategies touch when realized. Oh, and never forget fellow voters: white lives do not matter to the democrats. Then again, neither do black or yellow or red ones either.
Wow, fantastic post once AGAIN. You are good, REALLY good!

It happened in 2017, in Minneapolis.
A MPD Officer shot Justine Damond.
She had called the police.
He got 12.5 years.
There were no race riots, looting or arson attacks.
BTW the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually as Black suspects.

The thing about Justine was, we were waiting and waiting and waiting to hear more about her case in the news. Seemed to take forever for justice to be dispensed. How many white or any other folk rioted over her death? Hadn't she recently married and moved to America from Australia, to start a new life? And the Somali piece of shit gunned her down after she called police to report a possible rape. Oh wait, the piece of shit in question was the police. Lunacy of Leftism.

View attachment 343592
no and no

View attachment 343592
We know for a fact Black cops dont kill whites because they are white. There is no history of it so there would be zero outrage and the guy in Salt Lake City wanted to get shot. I dare you to show the video. Also he was shot by a white cop.

Last edited:

View attachment 343592
We know for a fact Black cops dont kill whites because they are white. There is no history of it so there would be zero outrage and the guy in Salt Lake City wanted to get shot. I dare you to show the video. Also he was shot by a white cop.

So where is your proof that white cops kill blacks because they are black?
What is your proof?

Violent crimes in the state and the nation no matter the color of the victim and perpetrator have dropped during the past five years.
Buried in the stats, though, the report found that black offenders commit four times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. That inadvertently adds fuel to the charge that whites are under assault from blacks.
There is also no evidence that black criminals target whites because they are white. They target them for their money and valuables. These crimes are almost all cases garden-variety street crime. Police and prosecutors in trying to determine whether to prosecute an interracial murder or attack as a hate crime or not have to figure out is their racial animus in the crime.

Blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks.
The statistics show that the 500 killings of white people attributed to blacks last year were the most since black perpetrators were determined to be responsible for the homicides of 504 white people nationwide in 2008.
Last year's total was up 12 percent from the 446 recorded in 2014 and 22 percent from the 409 seen in 2013, a year that saw the lowest total this century and one that capped seven years of general declines in black-on-white homicides.
Prior to that, 2006 saw the most black-on-white killings since 2001, with 573.

The 229 black lives taken by white killers last year, however, marked an even larger leap from 2014, jumping more than 22 percent from the 187 black victims killed by whites that year, which was the second-lowest total since 2001. The tally was last exceeded in 2008, when 230 blacks were slain by whites. The highest total in the last 15 years came in 2007, when 245 black people were killed by whites.

.....it's all MSM and black stupidshit .....RACE is the only thing they care or obsess about

View attachment 343592

OH YOU are so right!!! The "cop" was not black... He was "other-than-white"!!!
Now, our caller said that the police officer that pulled the trigger’s black, except the media in Salt Lake City’s not referring to him that way. They are referring to the officer as “other-than-white,” which reminds me of George Zimmerman becoming only the second known “white Hispanic,” a title given by the New York Times.

This thread says a lot about the impact the MSM has on most truly uninformed people in America.
ONLY 12 responses! Think about it. A white guy is shot (and he was complying with the police orders) by a BLACK cop! NO one seems to care.
Folks... wake up! This country is made up of 73% White... 234,370,202.... Black 12.7% of USA total 40,610,815
Do you "White" compassionate, not really intelligent whites that make up 73% of the population understand what 12.7% (a larger portion being criminals, etc.) is doing to your economy?

One of the things that are drilled into us is that only Caucasians can be "racist."

Tell that to Asian Americans who are being assaulted by some members of two non-Caucasian groups!

Tell that to some Jewish people whose houses of worship have been desecrated during the current uprising!

View attachment 343592
Perhaps this is made to be more then it should be. The cop is now a perp and arrested and will suffer the consequences. This riot stuff is old. But when you get lemons you make lemonade.

View attachment 343592

What if C-A-T spelled dog? That would be weird, wouldn't it?

View attachment 343592
Perhaps this is made to be more then it should be. The cop is now a perp and arrested and will suffer the consequences. This riot stuff is old. But when you get lemons you make lemonade.
Not without a permit you don't !

Forum List

Back