"Just because there have been no indictments yet ..."

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
"Doesn't mean people are 'getting away' with anything."
I'm paraphrasing AG Barr here, but that's basically part of what he said
when asked about the Obama FBI spying on the Trump campaign and affecting the 2016 election leaking classified information to the press and after that attempting to remove him from office.

And the FBI completely ignored exculpatory evidence going back to at least July , 2016.

I’ll believe it when charges are made. I think most of these GOP are cowards and frauds when it comes to actually standing up against the rise of Marxist tyranny in our country. Just look how they are cowering when it comes to all these riots and looting, they aren’t supporting President Trump who isn’t buying into the BLM garbage.

I’ll believe it when charges are made. I think most of these GOP are cowards and frauds when it comes to actually standing up against the rise of Marxist tyranny in our country. Just look how they are cowering when it comes to all these riots and looting, they aren’t supporting President Trump who isn’t buying into the BLM garbage.
It's more like globalist tyranny than Marxist.
But back to the subject remember what Barr said about there being "no criminal referrals against either Biden or Obama" but made no mention of anyone else. If I were Brennan, Stzrok, McCabe, Comey, Lynch or Ohr, I'd be more than a little bit nervous at this point.

when asked about the Obama FBI spying on the Trump campaign and affecting the 2016 election leaking classified information to the press and after that attempting to remove him from office.

And the FBI completely ignored exculpatory evidence going back to at least July , 2016.

Wake me when we get there....

sleep-computer-460_1205647c.jpg

The reason many aren't standing up, is because once someone starts to unravel this mess; people will find out that both sides have been playing at this game of concentrating authority at the top, at the expense of the people.

If Trump didn't tweet so much stupid shit he would be much easier to support for the political class. You and I have nothing on the line when we support him.

It's more like globalist tyranny than Marxist.
But back to the subject remember what Barr said about there being "no criminal referrals against either Biden or Obama" but made no mention of anyone else. If I were Brennan, Stzrok, McCabe, Comey, Lynch or Ohr, I'd be more than a little bit nervous at this point.

Obama, and Biden are all but practically immune from prosecution.
Yes I know that's not great -
Luckily we only let Black/Half Black Administrations operate this far out of bounds and we won't make that mistake again for a long time.
Hillary as a former first lady is also immune.

ObamaGate just won't go away.
Hasn't even started yet. Not in the general public, except for Trump supporters.

Actually most people that are not suffocating inside their bubble understand that there was huge misconduct there -
they may not know all the details, yet -
Eventually even that Maddow Guy will have to let them know.

The reason many aren't standing up, is because once someone starts to unravel this mess; people will find out that both sides have been playing at this game of concentrating authority at the top, at the expense of the people.

Exactly why we elected President Trump

Exactly why we elected President Trump
And also precisely why he has been hated by both establishment parties.

Actually most people that are not suffocating inside their bubble understand that there was huge misconduct there -
I'll put it this way. My wife is a Trump hater, for whatever reasons, and won't listen to me about anything 'Spygate', doesn't believe it was a 'coup', hates Fox News etc....so I see it first hand. And she's not stupid - this is the power of MSM lies . Anyway my point is , there are many Americans out there who don't know and don't want to know.

They could literally send Comey and Stzrok to Guantanamo and the MSM would find a way to brush it under the rug and /or call it 'abuse of power' by the Trump doj.

If Trump didn't tweet so much stupid shit he would be much easier to support for the political class. You and I have nothing on the line when we support him.

And yet he is the most popular Republican in the party.
His coattails are what kept The Senate in 2016
Republicans were poised to lose it and they didn't.

I get that Collins and Murkowski have to be careful - the rest need to get all in.

I'll put it this way. My wife is a Trump hater, for whatever reasons, and won't listen to me about anything 'Spygate', doesn't believe it was a 'coup', hates Fox News etc....so I see it first hand. And she's not stupid - this is the power of MSM lies . Anyway my point is , there are many Americans out there who don't know and don't want to know.

I kinda get that - (had a Cruz Supporter in my house.)
At first I thought being a Trump supporter was going to get me shot in my own home.
But little by little I convinced.
Once he clinched the nomination - we were together on board The Trump Train.

And yet he is the most popular Republican in the party.
His coattails are what kept The Senate in 2016
Republicans were poised to lose it and they didn't.

I get that Collins and Murkowski have to be careful - the rest need to get all in.
Twitter is Trump's direct communication with the American people.
We get the unrinsed truth from him before WaPo and NY Times can spin it .

That's hilarious. No one except the foot soldiers will ever be punished.

I kinda get that - (had a Cruz Supporter in my house.)
At first I thought being a Trump supporter was going to get me shot in my own home.
But little by little I convinced.
Once he clinched the nomination - we were together on board The Trump Train.
My wife and I both voted for Jill Stein in 2016, but then we drifted apart down this twilight zone parallel universe. To be fair, there were a lot of Obama haters who really didn't know why they hated him, same with most Trump haters, but it's more intensified now because the MSM is carrying it along.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back