The People vs Barack Obama

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 11:44:17 PM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> https://books.google.com/books?id=k1F1CAAAQBAJ&pg=PA89&lpg=PA89&dq=Obama%27s+IRS+audits+used+as+political+weapons&source=bl&ots=RmEmx79ezQ&sig=ACfU3U17wt3mqIb_1v3y0Uk3zBz2qhdlBA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV4JPP0fbpAhU0KX0KHZaAACIQ6AEwB3oECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=Obama's%20IRS%20audits%20used%20as%20political%20weapons&f=false
>
>
IRS audits were used as political weapons. Other crimes were committed by a corrupt president who ignored the law to wage war on his political opponents.

Everyone knows Queen Antifa was a corrupt piece of shit that should never have been allowed in a public office.

Your link is bout JFK though, and I agree that he should not have been elected also. Nor should Ike have been.

Patton would have solved all our problems.

1. I think that it would helpful if Americans stop criticizing President Obama.

2. His election should be remembered as an obviously historic step in American history.

3. In fact, I am guessing that very few Americans even think of him anymore.

4. The nation is either eagerly or anxiously awaiting the swearing in of Mr. Joseph Biden as the 46th President of the United States of America.

a. Democrats will celebrate the end of a nightmare.

b. Republicans will dread the beginning of a nightmare.

2. His election should be remembered as an obviously historic step in American history.

4. The nation is either eagerly or anxiously awaiting the swearing in of Mr. Joseph Biden as the 46th President of the United States of America.

If Biden is elected, I will leave the country.

On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 11:44:17 PM UTC-7, Ivan The Terrible wrote:
> https://books.google.com/books?id=k1F1CAAAQBAJ&pg=PA89&lpg=PA89&dq=Obama%27s+IRS+audits+used+as+political+weapons&source=bl&ots=RmEmx79ezQ&sig=ACfU3U17wt3mqIb_1v3y0Uk3zBz2qhdlBA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV4JPP0fbpAhU0KX0KHZaAACIQ6AEwB3oECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=Obama's%20IRS%20audits%20used%20as%20political%20weapons&f=false
>
>
IRS audits were used as political weapons. Other crimes were committed by a corrupt president who ignored the law to wage war on his political opponents.
How lame can yous be? The link has nothing in it to back up your OP title.

I doubt you live in the kountry.

In the end, it really doesn't matter who is elected and close elections are the sign of a nation on the rise. Life will go on as usual.

Need a ride to the airport?

I think it would help if more people could criticize Queen Antifa without the fear of being fired or assaulted.

His election was a catastrophic trip and fall face plant into concrete on a national scale.

The ones who can think, DON'T think about that meat puppet. We're glad he is gone.

Are you huffing paint?

A. The democrooks are a nightmare

B. The republicrats are not much better.

The following in red

I think it would help if more people could criticize Queen Antifa without the fear of being fired or assaulted.

His election was a catastrophic trip and fall face plant into concrete on a national scale. If the GOP didn't allow the media to pick McLame as a nominee, that piece of shit would have died of a coke overdose in a Chicago bath house in 2010.

The ones who can think, DON'T think about that meat puppet. We're glad he is gone.

Are you huffing paint?

A. The democrooks are a nightmare

B. The republicrats are not much better.

Forum List

Back