Just another science discovery excluding god.

Prolly just a coincidence:
Its discoverers have nicknamed it Earendel, from the Anglo-Saxon word meaning "morning star"

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

Prolly just a coincidence:
Its discoverers have nicknamed it Earendel, from the Anglo-Saxon word meaning "morning star"

“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”
Satan has also been called the “morning star.”

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: “How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!” (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate “morning star” as “Lucifer, son of the morning.” It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan’s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, the morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star.

Last edited:
Why do you moronically presume that the article disproves the existence of God?

I'm pretty sure I know why because I have crossed paths with many moronic moonbats of your ilk in my lifetime. The rebellious Christian teen who lost the traditional religious faith of his parents and never matured beyond that normal rebellious phase.

Then due to the fact that your ethics were so closely tied to those religious beliefs, you lose all of your ethics and morals and become a piece of shit.

It's called retarded mental development.

You're a retard.

Last edited:

1648820498739.png

So you have faith that the universe existed more than a nanosecond ago?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: “How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!” (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate “morning star” as “Lucifer, son of the morning.” It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan’s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, the morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star.

One is referring to the luminary that Satan was in Heaven, and his loss of his title.
The other both here and in Heaven, continues to be our bright morning star, .Jesus, the Christ. < He prevailed and won the crown for eternity.

One is referring to the luminary that Satan was in Heaven, and his loss of his title.
The other both here and in Heaven, continues to be our bright morning star, .Jesus, the Christ. < He prevailed and won the crown for eternity.
Sounds good to me.

Job indicates that there were more than one spiritual "morning stars". That they "sang together" at the creation of earth indicates they were in harmony (no pun intended) at that time.

Lucifer is the son of the morning. Jesus is Son of the morning star. So, in Isaiah, no "star" is mentioned. But, if you want to believe that "star" was just left out and should be included, Lucifer falls across the heavens. He’s the first to appear in the east, shortly before nighttime; and falls in the west shortly before the Great Light (the sun) appears in the east. So Lucifer is a nice example of a fallen angel.
Since both are then morning stars, it's important to look at Jesus in another context. JW's are completely wrong when they say Jesus is not Jehovah. This morning Star proves Jesus has to be Jehovah or he could be mistaken for Satan. But, it was Jehovah, along with his Father Elohim, who casted out Lucifer who became Satan, the fallen angel. But, Jesus (Jehovah) didn't fall. So, morning star must have the exact opposite meaning that for Lucifer. The morning star (Satan) must yield to the sun in the morning.

Forum List

Back