Just another reason to hate the Seahawks

You are gonna hate the Seahawks because of the anthem sit out of one player?

Go for it! Lane is a backup. My guess is he did/didn't do it just so Carroll wouldn't be accused of cutting him for not standing for the anthem.

I feel about the same concerning Kaepernick and Lane as I did for Tebow praying in the end zone. NFL Football is entertainment. If it is controversial it has no place on the field. You can keep your religion and your political statements displayed somewhere else. Football players make enough money that they can donate some of their wealth to whatever causes they choose. They have limited "rights" using the name of the NFL to further their own causes. The field of play is not a "public" forum. Free speech does not apply to private property.

Maybe, you should actually watch the video instead of arguing other sh**.

He never watches videos.He only sees what he WANTS to see.If pesky little facts he doesnt want to hear dont go along with his own warped opinion,he wont look at it.He doesnt want to hear it.:rolleyes:

Boy if your comment of he only see what he wants to see is relevant to his views but you don't, I think you are missing the mark on what he said. Who really cares what a backup quarterback or a backup CB does?

Sports isn't about political statements...they both should get a life and use their money where their mouth is..

Actually, Kaepernick is supposedly going to 'use his money where his mouth is'. He's said he will donate his first $1 million this year to charity, as well as donating all the money he makes from jersey sales. We'll see if he actually does it. :dunno:

Go for it! Lane is a backup. My guess is he did/didn't do it just so Carroll wouldn't be accused of cutting him for not standing for the anthem.

I feel about the same concerning Kaepernick and Lane as I did for Tebow praying in the end zone. NFL Football is entertainment. If it is controversial it has no place on the field. You can keep your religion and your political statements displayed somewhere else. Football players make enough money that they can donate some of their wealth to whatever causes they choose. They have limited "rights" using the name of the NFL to further their own causes. The field of play is not a "public" forum. Free speech does not apply to private property.

He never watches videos.He only sees what he WANTS to see.If pesky little facts he doesnt want to hear dont go along with his own warped opinion,he wont look at it.He doesnt want to hear it.:rolleyes:

Boy if your comment of he only see what he wants to see is relevant to his views but you don't, I think you are missing the mark on what he said. Who really cares what a backup quarterback or a backup CB does?

Sports isn't about political statements...they both should get a life and use their money where their mouth is..

Actually, Kaepernick is supposedly going to 'use his money where his mouth is'. He's said he will donate his first $1 million this year to charity, as well as donating all the money he makes from jersey sales. We'll see if he actually does it. :dunno:

That is a stupid promise to make. Unless he makes this "gift" to an accredited non profit charity He will be giving away nearly twice as much as he thinks because his income will be taxed at a very high rate so he will have to make more than a million and a half to be able to give away a million. He should just keep his mouth shut and do his sit down protest. Foolishly he is letting reporters goad him into making stupid promises. He doesn't OWE anyone ANYTHING to do his protest. He should tell these reporters to fuck off and mind their own business.

And he should give away a million bucks to please you? He really is a foolish kid.

And he should give away a million bucks to please you? He really is a foolish kid.

What the hell are you talking about? TheGreatGatsby said something about putting his money where his mouth is and I pointed out Kaepernick may be doing just that. Where do you get anything about pleasing me from?

That is a stupid promise to make. Unless he makes this "gift" to an accredited non profit charity He will be giving away nearly twice as much as he thinks because his income will be taxed at a very high rate so he will have to make more than a million and a half to be able to give away a million. He should just keep his mouth shut and do his sit down protest. Foolishly he is letting reporters goad him into making stupid promises. He doesn't OWE anyone ANYTHING to do his protest. He should tell these reporters to fuck off and mind their own business.

1. You have no idea where he plans to donate this money and you are complaining about how Kaepernick plans to go about it? :lol:

I watch videos all the time. I just watch those that will probably be informative or entertaining. Lane doesn't interest me. He is injury prone so I don't care if Carroll cuts him or not. This is as good as an excuse as any.

Carrol's cutting you as a fan, tbh.

Oh Crap! He would just say the HUGGY gave it his all but there are just so many seats in the stadium or some shit like that. Maybe if some other team does a search my posts speak for themselves. This is the time of the year where a lot of players AND fans are looking for new teams.

I'll just keep posting for the Seahawks until I get the official word to clean out my locker.

71596723.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: him and that other arrogant seahhawk fan antiquity BOTH.:up:

Oh Crap! He would just say the HUGGY gave it his all but there are just so many seats in the stadium or some shit like that. Maybe if some other team does a search my posts speak for themselves. This is the time of the year where a lot of players AND fans are looking for new teams.

I'll just keep posting for the Seahawks until I get the official word to clean out my locker.

I think LA fan keeps posting on Seahawks sites because LA Lambs site are so quiet.

You believe everything you see or hear on a video?

If LA Ram believed everything he saw on a video he wouldn't be a Lambs fan.

coming from a stupid blind sheep who was so POSITIVE The Rams would NEVER come back to LA and always does this-:scared1:when I bring that up,I am so worried over this post.
:rofl::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

wish I could find that cartoon again with me in a rams jersey and you in that raiders jersey where i am saying to you-you mad bro,and you are crying cause I proved you wrong and the truth hurts you so bad that i proved you wrong.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Its a pic of a guy in a Raiders jersey crying because he was wrong about the raiders going back to LA but it is really YOU wearing a seahawk jersey crying in defeat with me laughing at you:biggrin:

wish I could find that pic again.hee hee.

I hate to say this ....but a Rams poster on this site is a moron.

change the subject when a fact brought up that proves him wrong,how mature.:clap:

Since i cant find that cartoon of you in that raider jersey crying in me in that ram jersey laughing at you saying "you mad bro." here is the next best thing when you had to come to terms you were proven wrong they were coming back.

Here you are crying when you found out i proved you wrong.lol Like your lover righwinger you would KILL YOURSELF FIRST before you would ever utter the words to anybody- i was wrong.:rofl:
images

oh and until I can find that cartoon pic of you in that raiders jersey crying and me in that ram jersey laughing at you asking -you mad bro? here is an even BETTER pic of you antiquity after i ask you the question "NOW WHAT WAS IT YOU WERE SAYING ABOUT THE RAMS NEVER COMING BACK TO LA? "

we all now know what you look like in real life.very good pic of you here in this photo.:up:

11406868_754990531294048_460304927809256808_n.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl: poor baby cant accept defeat same as his lover rightwinger.:itsok::itsok:

Here is an even BETTER pic of you antiquity.

when you found out you were going to have to eat crow that the rams were coming back,this pic was taken of you back then.:rofl:

11069209_10153147040189154_2144172409007251065_n.jpg
:haha::lmao:

Last edited:
there you go again showing what a stupid fuck you are ignorant that the LAMBS played in stank louis.:D:up:

Same ownership, same coaching staff, basically the same team...... a new venue will not change the outcome for the Lambs.

wrong as always dumbshit,the RAMS now that they are in LA are SERIOUS about winning.the proof is in the pudding on that the fact they traded the farm to get Jared Goff.:rolleyes: Kroneke and Fisher were NEVER serious about winning in stank louis. oh and nice evasion form you as always on being a chickenshit coward avoiding defeat the rams would never come back to LA.change the subject like a CHILD would.:up: how mature.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I dont expect the Rams of course to immediately in their first season back in LA to have a winning season of course.However I see them being following the same path the Oakland Raiders are on.

When they drafted Derik Carr, and that other defensive player on defense high in the first round,I could see the wheels in motion that the Raiders were changing their culture of 13 straight losing seasons.they have gotten better and better with Carr ever since they drafted him and it will be a shocker if they dont have their first winning season this year in over 13 years. eventually in a few years,they should be a superbowl contentender.The same appears to be the case with the LOS ANGELES Rams with Goff.:thup:

Last edited:

What the hell are you talking about? TheGreatGatsby said something about putting his money where his mouth is and I pointed out Kaepernick may be doing just that. Where do you get anything about pleasing me from?

Yes...YOU! Did I stutter?

1. You have no idea where he plans to donate this money and you are complaining about how Kaepernick plans to go about it? :lol:

He shouldn't have said ANYTHING about donating. He unnecessarily painted himself into a corner just to please a bunch of idiots. He has to make NO excuses to sit or kneel during the anthem. If the NFL doesn't care why should the opinions of a bunch of butt hurt a-holes matter?

Forum List

Back