Just another day in America.

now do you understand why I wanted to hear more about what happened before judging anything??
So that is absolute exactly what I guessed. The point remains that the "good Samaritan" tried to kill Driggers and got killed in the process. There is a reason why a police force is around. And officers were on the scene. I would have an understanding if Driggers was about to harm people but allegedly he was just car jacking a vehicle and unarmed. That is something the police has to deal with. I want to add that car jacking a vehicle in the middle of a junction is very GTA-like and those guys standing around might be having a dispute over debt or something.
While "fat fuck" was inappropriate, trying to kill people can result in those people killing you.

So that is absolute exactly what I guessed. The point remains that the "good Samaritan" tried to kill Driggers and got killed in the process. There is a reason why a police force is around. And officers were on the scene. I would have an understanding if Driggers was about to harm people but allegedly he was just car jacking a vehicle and unarmed. That is something the police has to deal with.
While "fat fuck" was inappropriate, trying to kill people can result in those people killing you.
typical drone mentality,,

the only mistake he made was not being a better shot,,

the wild west wasnt the wild west,,

unless youre a mindless drone the time to stand against criminals is everlasting,,
The wild west was a period in which vigilantism was lawful because there was no government around in all the new settlements. If somebody tried to kill me I would even do another round and hit him again. Oh, maybe not, that´s vigilantism, too. Both did the same, right? But Driggers´ life was endangered, right?

The wild west was a period in which vigilantism was lawful because there was no government around in all the new settlements. If somebody tried to kill me I would even do another round and hit him again. Oh, maybe not, that´s vigilantism, too. Both did the same, right? But Driggers´ life was endangered, right?

progressive hunter

bXdOdO2C_o.jpg

"Imposing justice" is exactly what they can´t do.
its exactly what they can do and more so since there isnt a formal system already in place,,

you are aware the justice system gets their authority from the people themselves,, the people cant give someone something they dont have to give,,

a vigilante is someone that works outside an already existing system,,

Suppose the guy who went airborne shot and killed that guy, and this video emerges. Is he charged with any crime? People who think any crime constitutes deadly force are mistaken. He was not pulled out of his vehicle.

Suppose the guy who went airborne shot and killed that guy, and this video emerges. Is he charged with any crime? People who think any crime constitutes deadly force are mistaken. He was not pulled out of his vehicle.
sure not every crime is a death sentence,,
but if youre in the process of stealing someones property using force all bets are off,, so once he opened the door of the truck hes a dead man,, just like if someone walked on my property intent on harm by stealing or a physical attack,,

its exactly what they can do and more so since there isnt a formal system already in place,,

you are aware the justice system gets their authority from the people themselves,, the people cant give someone something they dont have to give,,

a vigilante is someone that works outside an already existing system,,
Yeah yeah, and you are going to play judge and even president.

If the good samaritan had not of tried to play hero, he would be alive today, and the carjacking victim would be getting a new car.

This sometimes happens with good samaritans, the good samaritan in Denver who took out an attempted mass shooter with an AR-15 was mistakenly killed by police. Just the act of carrying a firearm will make you feel emboldened to act.
That's why it's called risking your life, dumbass.

So that is absolute exactly what I guessed. The point remains that the "good Samaritan" tried to kill Driggers and got killed in the process. There is a reason why a police force is around. And officers were on the scene. I would have an understanding if Driggers was about to harm people but allegedly he was just car jacking a vehicle and unarmed. That is something the police has to deal with. I want to add that car jacking a vehicle in the middle of a junction is very GTA-like and those guys standing around might be having a dispute over debt or something.
:piss2:Bleipriester

Forum List

Back