'Death to America,' 'Death to Israel' chants pour out of Muslim protesters in Michigan on last day of Ramadan

People chant stuff at protests. They should leave the Jews alone. Like that's going to happen. I wish it would.

People tend to become stupid in large crowds
Diffusion of responsibility.

In the end, anyone who hates America shouldn't be living there. Anyone from ANY country who wishes the demise of an entire nation is basically irrational and/or potentially sadistic, evil and insane.

Diffusion of responsibility.

In the end, anyone who hates America shouldn't be living there. Anyone from ANY country who wishes the demise of an entire nation is basically irrational and/or potentially sadistic, evil and insane.
One of the fundamental rights we have is to express ourselves. You don’t have to agree with what is being said in order to defend one’s right to say it

One of the fundamental rights we have is to express ourselves. You don’t have to agree with what is being said in order to defend one’s right to say it
Sure.

They still shouldn't be living there. Or, at the very least; should explain WHY they are living there.

I am stuck in Canada after decades of abuse. If I had the option I would have been gone long ago. I would feel dirty if I had the means to move and swore "death to my country". What does that say about such people who chant that? How cowardly and self degrading.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816
Thomas and his slaves proved that point, no?

Thomas and his slaves proved that point, no?

Nobody has interviewed his slaves and none reported being unhappy, some 20 ran off during the Revolution because they thought the Brits would give them free shit, he owned over 600, so it looks like you got nothing but idiot doper whining left.

Forum List

Back