Just an info. seeking ? about Syria for my fellow brethren/sisters on the right

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
What's your attitude toward syria.
To me there's no winning side here. As with all ME scenarios no matter which side we pick it's the wrong side.

My vote is to just get out and let the Russians deal with it.
btw, I'm right wing.

You may find it interesting, I bet Western Media has never told you about that:

Putin: An exotic proposal has been made – I am going to surprise you and your audience. It has been proposed that our armed units, Russian military personnel, be deployed on the road to ensure transit safety. The Russian military, who are courageous and decisive people, have said they would do it.

But I told them that this could only be done jointly with the US, and ordered them to make the proposal. We have proposed this, and they [the Americans] promptly refused.

They do not want to deploy their troops there, but they also do not want to pull these opposition groups back, who are really terrorists. What can we do in this situation?

We must increase mutual trust and admit that these are common threats, and it is only together that we can curtail and eradicate them.

Answers to questions from French journalists from TF1 TV channel

You may find it interesting, I bet Western Media has never told you about that:

Putin: An exotic proposal has been made – I am going to surprise you and your audience. It has been proposed that our armed units, Russian military personnel, be deployed on the road to ensure transit safety. The Russian military, who are courageous and decisive people, have said they would do it.

But I told them that this could only be done jointly with the US, and ordered them to make the proposal. We have proposed this, and they [the Americans] promptly refused.

They do not want to deploy their troops there, but they also do not want to pull these opposition groups back, who are really terrorists. What can we do in this situation?

We must increase mutual trust and admit that these are common threats, and it is only together that we can curtail and eradicate them.

Answers to questions from French journalists from TF1 TV channel
So do we stay in or pull out?

Forum List

Back