Just a thought....

Catman51

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2020
Just a thought that occurred to me. A certain segment of the population got screwed by the government twice.

First, being stationed at Camp Lejeune and winding up with various cancers. Then we got sent to View Nam and were exposed to Agent Orange, winding up with more and different cancers.

And our loving government tried to deny both for a long time and was/is slow to take care of the veterans affected.

As stated above, I feel it is really a screw job by Big Brother,

Thoughts?

The Indians say welcome to the club. Wounded Knee would agree but their all dead.

So do the survivors of the Tuskegee experiments & MK Ultra.

Our govt most likely helped destroyed the Nord Stream Pipeline to maintain control as the DC hegemony is evaporating, so the cold & starving EU masses agree.

The puppet masters behind the scenes pulling the strings in our govt has been screwing us & the world for decades

Just a thought that occurred to me. A certain segment of the population got screwed by the government twice.

First, being stationed at Camp Lejeune and winding up with various cancers. Then we got sent to View Nam and were exposed to Agent Orange, winding up with more and different cancers.

And our loving government tried to deny both for a long time and was/is slow to take care of the veterans affected.

Thoughts?

The Camp Lejune thing was more of a Biden-signed opportunity for lawyers to make TV commercials and rake in big bucks and to further denigrate the American military. Everybody in this country is exposed to cancer-causing substances every day of their lives. They're in the water we drink, the foods we eat, and the air we breathe. If you don't get ran over by a car, shot by a car-jacker, or die from a stroke or heart attack brought on by your diet or the COVID vaccine, it'll still be the cancer you get from everything else.

Thoughts?

Veterans have been screwed too many times. That is especially true of those US Marines in the era you mentioned. It really is a shame.

Thoughts?
the covid vaccines might become the worst government abuse of all

The Camp Lejune thing was more of a Biden-signed opportunity for lawyers to make TV commercials and rake in big bucks and to further denigrate the American military. Everybody in this country is exposed to cancer-causing substances every day of their lives. They're in the water we drink, the foods we eat, and the air we breathe. If you don't get ran over by a car, shot by a car-jacker, or die from a stroke or heart attack brought on by your diet or the COVID vaccine, it'll still be the cancer you get from everything else.
Not disagreeing but not the point of this thread.

Thoughts?

All I can say is hang in there, if you're one of those suffering with these serious neurological conditions that were caused by your military service.

I was astounded when my husband was awarded his VA disability based on neurological damage that the VA determined was caused by exposure to chemicals that had leached into the water table beneath the Air Base where he was stationed back in the late 50's/early 60's.

Every time I see a commercial from one of the Camp Lejeune law firms, I get so angry knowing that, if the government was doing its job, all those service men and women who have been so damaged would not be having to rely on LAWYERS to get some help with the massive bills they're facing! Lawyers who will take most of the funds that will be awarded.

I was so fortunate that my husband's illness and the last ten months or so of his care didn't break us financially, because the retroactive payment after his disability was deemed to be 100% paid for a huge chunk of that care.

If you're dealing with DAV, do your best to find the most competent and compassionate Service Officer that you can. The one we worked with had the same disability as my husband, caused by the Agent Orange in Viet Nam, and I feel certain that he will work himself to death on behalf of the Veterans who are depending on his guidance as they fight for their benefits. He's an angel. They are out there.

I pray every time I see one of those ads, for every person who now has to struggle with such disabling illness and financial ruin, only to be relying on the lawyers whose first goal will always be to fill their own pockets.

If you served, Catman51, thank you.

All I can say is hang in there, if you're one of those suffering with these serious neurological conditions that were caused by your military service.

I was astounded when my husband was awarded his VA disability based on neurological damage that the VA determined was caused by exposure to chemicals that had leached into the water table beneath the Air Base where he was stationed back in the late 50's/early 60's.

Every time I see a commercial from one of the Camp Lejeune law firms, I get so angry knowing that, if the government was doing its job, all those service men and women who have been so damaged would not be having to rely on LAWYERS to get some help with the massive bills they're facing! Lawyers who will take most of the funds that will be awarded.

I was so fortunate that my husband's illness and the last ten months or so of his care didn't break us financially, because the retroactive payment after his disability was deemed to be 100% paid for a huge chunk of that care.

If you're dealing with DAV, do your best to find the most competent and compassionate Service Officer that you can. The one we worked with had the same disability as my husband, caused by the Agent Orange in Viet Nam, and I feel certain that he will work himself to death on behalf of the Veterans who are depending on his guidance as they fight for their benefits. He's an angel. They are out there.

I pray every time I see one of those ads, for every person who now has to struggle with such disabling illness and financial ruin, only to be relying on the lawyers whose first goal will always be to fill their own pockets.

If you served, Catman51, thank you.
Personally, I am suffering and being treated for the results of Agent Orange. And had to fight really hard to get that treatment.

Personally, I am suffering and being treated for the results of Agent Orange. And had to fight really hard to get that treatment.

Rely on your DAV Service Officer, if you have not already won your disability benefits. I hope you can get a good one.

Good luck. You're in my heart.

Yeah, it is called the government.

An ex-Marine friend of mine was sprayed along with the rest of his unit in Vietnam directly with Agent Orange in-country in 1968, and he was operated on less than 10 years later for testicular cancer as a result. (And survived).
Your timeline seems way off!!

An ex-Marine friend of mine was sprayed along with the rest of his unit in Vietnam directly with Agent Orange in-country in 1968, and he was operated on less than 10 years later for testicular cancer as a result. (And survived).

My husband's military chemical exposure -- fire retardants, not Agent Orange -- was in the late 50's/early 60's but his Parkinson's wasn't diagnosed until about 2010.

I did not give a timeline, but it is mine and you know nothing about how long I have been affected.

Thoughts?

Government would never, ever intentionally hurt their own people and then lie about it, right?

1669592363173.png

Imagine scientist getting support from government to start eugenics movement and funding Planned Parenthood under premise to kill blacks, when we all know government is doing it just to protect the health of the women.

Forum List

Back