Just 3 more days.

You have repeatedly threatened murder.

But I get why you expect no one to believe what you post.

I repeatedly threatened to shoot him if he tried to dig up the remains of a US Supreme Court Justice. Did anyone think he would do that?

But feel free to report me if you think I am a danger to Dale.

LMAO Talking a lot of shit for someone who doesn't know me.

Says an ass clown who runs around threatening to shoot people on the innernetz, i.e. a loon. I gave you the times I wou;d be there with my shovel. See you there, gimp. lol

Says an ass clown who runs around threatening to shoot people on the innernetz, i.e. a loon. I gave you the times I wou;d be there with my shovel. See you there, gimp. lol

I will be there as sure as you will be there digging up the corpse of a US Supreme Court Justice.

The only question is what the excuse will be used when it doesn't happen.

Most likely some combination of:
  • George Soros
  • The Deep State
  • The Swamp
  • Hillary
  • China
  • Fauci
  • Commie Hitler Democrats
  • CNN
You could come up with hardcore proof of massive Democrat election irregularities, admissions from Democrat leaders that they cheated to win and not only would they not step down, no one would be arrested, after all, they control the Executive and Legislative Branches and will ensure that they win every election that comes along and at some point toss the Constitution.

The Arizona frauditors are supposed to deliver their final report Friday, Aug 20.

After that final nothingburger flops hilariously, the delusional Trump cult sore-losers here may do harm to themselves. We all need to be here to support them, to prevent that from happening.

You could come up with hardcore proof of massive Democrat election irregularities, admissions from Democrat leaders that they cheated to win and not only would they not step down, no one would be arrested, after all, they control the Executive and Legislative Branches and will ensure that they win every election that comes along and at some point toss the Constitution.
Hey, as long as we win elections.

Forum List

Back